• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters Shows Available

agreed, but it's the base domain of the link supplied in the post higher up by someone to the podcasts. I fancied a listen to some lunar stuff :)

If you go to:
CyberStationUSA - WorldVuer
and then click on the 'Programs's link, then it tries to go to that domain. For me I then get my ISP's 404 page. Guess it could be that some DNS servers haven't updated yet for *some* reason.

bb

The network is in the process of changing the server. It has been down this weekend and I am waiting to hear when it is all back up and in operation again. There was a problem with the server that was out of the continental US and they have changed to one in the US. Hopefully it will not be much longer.

Decker

Just finished listening to your show with Frank Joseph, amazing, love ancient archeology, especially when it pertains to the America's. He mentions Michael Cremo and Forbidden Archeology, I get his newsletter and it's mind boggling what he tells us on almost a daily basis. Link to his web site. Archaeology Answers About Ancient Civilizations Indus River Valley, Ancient Maps of the World, Ancient India Civilizations, Ancient China Civilization, Strange Pictures, Dead Men's Secrets, Lost Technology, and more... If you haven't already signed up for his newsletter you should.

Have to say Frank Joseph is very knowledgeable and presents himself in a coherent manner.

Just finished listening to your show with Frank Joseph, amazing, love ancient archeology, especially when it pertains to the America's. He mentions Michael Cremo and Forbidden Archeology, I get his newsletter and it's mind boggling what he tells us on almost a daily basis. Link to his web site. Archaeology Answers About Ancient Civilizations Indus River Valley, Ancient Maps of the World, Ancient India Civilizations, Ancient China Civilization, Strange Pictures, Dead Men's Secrets, Lost Technology, and more... If you haven't already signed up for his newsletter you should.

Have to say Frank Joseph is very knowledgeable and presents himself in a coherent manner.

I completely agree Aquarius, that was a nice change of pace and Frank seemed like an opened minded scientist, and presented himself extremely well. Don is quite the ancient history buff as well, it was great to hear them wrap. Reminded me of a really good history lecture in college, except better instructors ;)

Guess there is no live show tonight, darn was hoping to hear Don's take on the I-Conference today, or should say yesterday, it is now after 1:00 AM.

Information I've come across from a private source (who wishes to remain private) suggests that SOME of the black-and-white overhead view "Apollo 20" images (not video) ARE of an actual Artifact, the rest being not-so-clever fakes to "muddy the waters" and give "plausible denial", and that the ENTIRE "Apollo 20" story itself was a hoax used to leak several real photographs from a real NASA Mission (NOT "Apollo 20") that had closer images of the object from above (they never actually went inside the object, just got a closer look from above).

The scenario that was revealed to me, was that NASA *themselves* leaked several authentic photos of a real NASA Mission (not "Apollo 20"), and then made the "Apollo 20" Mission scenario and hoaxed images / videos thrown in to muddy the waters and give the whole thing easy plausible denial. The "retiredafb" guy who posted all the material was himself working for NASA, according to this source, and was given the task to leak real images with fakes and a false backstory to muddy it all up.

What intrigues me, is that the original 1971 NASA Photo from Apollo 15 is undeniably real, it was taken on an actual NASA Mission (Apollo 15; 1971) and could even be seen and linked to on their website. No UFO Researcher had previously pointed this anomalous looking object in this photograph out, to my knowledge. Which suggests maybe there is something to it. This one ...

Apollo_15_1971.jpg

And here is the FULL SIZE original NASA photo (the object is seen around the center of the image) from The Lunar and Planetary Institute ...

Apollo Image Atlas

And here are the purportedly true closer images of the object leaked in the "Apollo 20" story from a later real NASA mission that was NOT "Apollo 20" ...

Apollo_20_Mission_Photo_1976.jpg

Apollo_20_Mission_Craft_001.jpg

Apollo_20_NASA_Photo_1971_Enhanced.jpg

The rest of the purported "Apollo 20" images, according to this source, are fakes, models, etc. And all videos were fakes, and all information they gave with them were fakes, they never actually went inside the object. All they got were closer over-head images of the object in some subsequent mission after noticing the anomaly in Apollo 15's mission.

I don't know the authenticity of the claims from this person, maybe I've had my first contact with a real dis-info source for all I know. But what intrigued me is how the object is clearly shown in an AUTHENTIC Apollo 15 NASA Photograph (which I linked) that no one previously had pointed out before this whole Apollo 20 mess started. So, maybe they did link a few real images with a bunch of crap.

I remain agnostic on this. The source could be full of crap or dis-info. But I did find the object being in a real Apollo 15 photograph to be intriguing. I'm not an image analyst, so I won't hang my hat on this.
I remember one time seeing a video leak of nasa apperently, and the pics posted above of the architech there is a video. It was a close up video and the artifact shown above had many detailed inscriptions all over it.

I remember one time seeing a video leak of nasa apperently, and the pics posted above of the architech there is a video. It was a close up video and the artifact shown above had many detailed inscriptions all over it.
Looks like a turd to my untrained (brown) eye...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back