• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Could there be a neo 9/11?

Would you like to help prevent the potential neo 911 event from happening?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. I'm a critic who 'just doesn't know'. I live in a state of cynicism posting mostly criticisms

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Perhaps, but I'd like an additional thread with elements showing more proof. I want to learn more.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

underwinger

Paranormal Novice
(Scroll to view the Video)

A 20 month investigation into a neo 9/11 tragedy proves that it may indeed take place. Hoover Dam is an engineering wonder as were the WTC towers. While it's not a building housing thousands of people, if it is destroyed, one quarter of the nation's food supply will end in a short period of time. This is how war is waged, that is, starve the people into submission.

This is not a game nor should anyone post comments discrediting the work until they review it entirely. This is because had someone really try to prevent the disaster of 9/11 in 2001, we all could have played a heroic role by saving lives and maintaining a possession of our own America instead of being sold out to the offshore globalists. I caution anyone to make fun of this for if I'm right, then you're at fault for the pessimism. Since it has not yet happened, I felt that I would place it in this category "Seers" for the reason I'd like to prevent an event of epic proportions from happening.

"Critics are simply those who just don't know and who voice weak opinions out of paralyzing fear" - Dr. Sheldon Deal

Jonathan Kleck presented his neo-911 theory

... showing, like the twenty, that the folded 50 dollar bill and other 'surface' symbolic references presents clues as to a potential destruction of Hoover Dam. He just didn't know when it would happen. He does get out there as a born again fanatic inciting sensationalism without viable solution to prevent the action he declares will happen. I'm not attempting to discredit him as a religious fanatic as he can do what he damn pleases, but because when I devoted 20 months investigating his theory to prove it by trying to debunk it (nobody wants a thing like that to happen) and in the final analysis showing good evidence he was right, Kleck refuses to do what it takes to stop the PTB from destroying 1/4 of our food supply.
He just throws his arms up and says, "It's all over folks"

Jonathan won't even talk with me nor care to help with my desire to stop what can be potentially a real neo 9/11. What this tells me is that fanatics are self-serving, and in his case, his claim that God is talking through him to inform the masses is hardly productive. Instead, it creates an air of theatrics without a proactive plan.

The solution is

... to link the potential method of destruction to the WTC of 2001 and show why these catastrophes happen so that our youth growing up and into positions of power do something to reverse the diabolical plans.

The video below

... shows 15 minutes of old footage until it shifts into other visuals... I'm in the process of editing the content to facilitate this change so as not to lose a viewer's interest, however, many people enjoy the vintage footage of the building of Hoover Dam.. I like nostalgia as well. Please, no criticisms unless they're helpful (I'm not a professional documentary maker, but am trying my best) until I'm done. This is just for you all at theparacast and whoever read it at beforeitsnews.com. (preview version)

This 37 minute overview is part I of a multi-segmented documentary. The final analysis leads to two scenarios. Either the inside jobbers will destroy the dam, or that the weather modification did indeed work and destroying it won't be necessary. The agenda's goal will have been met in which no more water would flow south of the dam in an agriculturally controlled manner. The alternate method was that in creating decades long drought for the Rocky Mountains, Lake Mead's water line goes below Hoover Dam's water intake tower's lowest intake vents. If the dam is destroyed, what will have happened is the same as in 2001 when metal was transported offshore not by ship, but by a one time Stargate effect and more resources hijacked from this country.

Dr. Judy Wood never answer her 540 page question

Dr. Judy Wood, author of, "Where did the Towers Go?" proves that most of the steel had 'dustified' into thin air which meant no metal was harvested from the wreck and shipped to China. Her empirically driven analysis leads to the use of advanced 'free energy' which she proposed was used for the disappearing act. As the title of her book states as a question, so too does her logic stop with the question. The logical unproven answer can be suggested that the event was the creation of a gateway portal to somewhere from Ground Zero Manhattan to somewhere else; China perhaps as had been originally proposed by theorists.

There is an estimated 200 million pounds of iron and steel built into Hoover Dam plus all the metal that supports the electrical grid system that would no longer be needed once the structure is gone. It is possible that a similar effect can be recreated in which this material is stolen.
A neo Nazi mode of transportation is being prepared for the masses

In America and around the world, a network of a rail infrastructure is emerging. What easier way to obtain the metal than by theft so that buildings such as Hoover Dam and the WTC can be recycled into rails? And, what other explanation is there in which travel by flight and recently by luxury liner so unappealing? Terrorists? Really now.
"We saw that people were as much in a life threatening danger being left on a cruise liner in the Gulf swimming in their own feces for a week than the liability 'excuse' something would go wrong if they were rescued on day one. Clearly they were demonstrating to the world that a shift in transportation will take place and by rail is how they want you to go." - Jim Stone​

Soon, you won't afford to drive and what they want is for you to choose the lesser of the evil... but it's the most evil controlling mode of transportation there is when used for malicious intent.

Last edited:
Uhh, what?

"Dr. Judy Wood, author of, "Where did the Towers Go?" proves that most of the steel had 'dustified' into thin air which meant no metal was harvested from the wreck and shipped to China. Her empirically driven analysis leads to the use of advanced 'free energy' which she proposed was used for the disappearing act. As the title of her book states as a question, so too does her logic stop with the question. The logical unproven answer can be suggested that the event was the creation of a gateway portal to somewhere from Ground Zero Manhattan to somewhere else; China perhaps as had been originally proposed by theorists.."
:rolleyes:

This is not a serious thread, is it? Please tell me this is a parody on wacky paranoia, right?

heez the geezer that was here using a different name last month, the guy that was going to save all us paracasters from the alien spanking the earth was going to get on the 19th of march.

anyway i overslept on the 19th, and missed the earth getting it's ass kicked, how was it for you guys.

Wow that was heavy, Neo Nazi transportation, all i have ever seen is VW Golfs painted matt black with a swasticka instead of a VW badge, not sure the Hoover Dam gets destroyed to create a bunch of VW Golfs lol

Back