• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Conspiracy Theories Just Don't Add Up

Excellent article, great study. :) The mention that once there are 100 people posited as being involved in the conspiracy, it fails - I totally agree with. I would say it's even less.

Whilst I agree with the premise, it totally fails to take account of the possibility of threats against those in the know - legal ones, to which I myself signed on to and the reported ones of those involved in Roswell. I'm not saying Roswell was 'real' or any threats were too, but I can imagine when a secret is so damaging or valuable, then the threats may indeed be real and strong. If you are threatened with a car accident, family too, well I think that nullifies the premise completely. People will always talk but I think they can keep quiet much longer when their literal neck is on the line.

Well I would argue that the high level argument is demonstrably untrue.

Look at the work undertaken at Bletchley Park in the UK; hundreds of people working on German signal intelligence during WWII.

The story of what happened there didn't become public knowledge until the mid 1970's, 3 decades later, and some aspects took even longer to come into the public domain than that. Who knows if there is still some parts of the story which are yet to be told even now?

MI5, the UKs internal secret service, employs around 4,000 people. GCHQ, the UK's sigint organisation equivalent to the USA's NSA, employs an estimated 5,500 people. On the whole, we hear nothing about what these organisations are up to.

In my opinion anyone who thinks a group larger than 99 people can't keep a secret from the general public is as arguably detached from reality as the moon conspiracists they seek to criticise.

I have to strongly disagree with this, as someone who's spent a ton of time researching political stuff and so-called conspiracies. They hid the Manhattan Project from us! People totally underestimate the ability of a military-style hierarchy to maintain order and not let things out. They've largely kept the UFO story under wraps. The CIA has been waist deep involved in the international heroin and cocaine trade for decades, and, sure, there have been some whistleblowers about that, but relatively few. Political conspiracies can't be studied as a psychological phenomenon; they have to be looked at on a case by case basis. And in the case of 9/11- it's worth spending time looking closely at it.

I'm looking forward to Richard Dolan's book about false flag terrorism, by the way.

Stuff leaks out. People don't keep mum, they just don't. It's too tempting. Stuff gets told one way or another, sooner or later - and the examples are proof of that - even if it takes decades.

What does P R I N C E really mean? Is it an anagram? Was it an elevator or a portal? Was Tim Beckley involved? Could they find Prince's chemtrail on the carpet if they used an ultraviolet light?

P R I N C E Anagram Solved, And It's Creepy

Prince really means Cerpin.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Cerpin Taxt: Protagonist of the story in the Mars Volta album, De-loused in the Comatorium. After overdosing on morphine, he enters a dream world where he is put through a series of trials by the tremulants, creatures from his own mind that inspire his art. In the end, he comes out of the coma and feels only fit for the dream world and attempts suicide again by jumping off of a bridge, this time succeeding.

Prince on stage.jpg

Theory, is science, for the purpose of theory was to gain scientific invention and applications.

Theory began as a human chosen and human male applied condition to alter the natural family lived community life equality, into a statement of brotherhood ownership and dictatorship by a review of overtaking and controlling life and its choices.

To do so, meant that a group of males, who all believed in the same conscious choices as a brotherhood consideration and status took by force and application of force the natural lived life of their family.

This meant that a condition was involved to form the consideration to make the attack happen and to overthrow their family was a real consideration.

This consideration involved science as an against spiritual life ownership consideration and the first invention of occultist ideals....the brotherhood itself, a real situation for a conspiracy theory against natural humanity, imposed as a fake and artificial reasoning, when life is lived as a natural state of natural ownership.

Theory of conspiracy is therefore real for it was invented and proposed by the human male and his mind/life choices as an applied chosen condition for humanity.

This is how conspiracy was first formed under the pretext of civilization building considering occultism itself as a practice for power gain, for trade and invention as a brotherhood status for living as a principle owner of everything, including human life and human choice.

Therefore historical advice and human nature attests that conspiracy and the brotherhood is a real life lived condition imposed upon humanity by a brotherhood of human OCCULT males who took control of the human lived experience by and through the purpose of fear induced choices and attacks against the spiritual lived life, applied life threatening techniques and have lived and taught this condition as an unholy aspect of human life.

As life is not controlled and only sexual acts cause the human to be born, indoctrinated unnaturally by imposed beliefs and then attacked as a victim of conspiracy, then it is obvious that our family became aware that occultism belonged to the condition of being born by the sexual act, which the victim has no control over.

Being a victim myself of the occultist use and application of applied secret experiments and attacks, I know what I am talking about. And believe me when I tell you that being a victim, like my ancient brother who became aware of occultist cause and effects of applied conversion science, being irradiated and harmed, why he believed as a victim that the sexual act was also evil belonging to an occultist review consideration.

As a victim we ask why we are born, harmed and attacked when we are the same spirit and presence, born and conceived the same way as our occultist brother.

Is it any wonder to any of you why an occultist ancient attack caused our ancient brother spiritually and mind/physically harmed by the science to review his attack and then consider that having sex was the actual evil review and why he was being a victim? When spiritually he asked his Father why his family was victimized as a male consideration/attack and that his spiritual murder apparent due to occultism and all its causes.

As he looked at his life he knew that in the future through the sexual act his Father would simply repopulate Earth with sex and procreation, and wondered why his occultist brother was allowed to murder him as an innocent victim, when he was as holy a personal consideration as his brother.

Hence the occultist theory review of conspiracy proves itself true.....for we would not be his victim if our Father and Mother stopped having sex. So the holier brotherhood taught its family to abstain from the sexual act as a consideration of personal holiness.....to not continue procreating victims for its occult brother to consider to use and abuse/victimize and murder for all of his purposeful ownership civilization statuses. We are all his victim, this review is REAL.

The holier brotherhood awareness and supporters all murdered in this ancient conspiracy.

Is it any wonder that modern time psychic attacks/physical changes and review of conspiracy are treated in the same ancient way of occultist conspiracy?

Back