• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Clarion, Bakemen, Vatican, Arigo, Boylan

Rocketsauce

Haagen-Dazs Addict
4 non related things I wanted to bring up.

Firstly on my lunch break I was at a used book store and came across a 1950's book by an alleged 'contactee' in the space brothers tradition. His name was Truman Bethurum and seemed very sketchy just from looking through the book. It was interesting that he names his contactees as being from 'Clarion' which is the same planet that Maurizio Cavallo says his contacts are from.

Interesting. Are both big frauds or are there elements of truth surrounded in massive exagerration??? Any other mentions of Clarion from anyone else? Jim Diletosso certainly made it seem possible that there are elements of truth to some cases at the beginning until they become ridiculous, which is what he thinks happened with the Meir case.

On the subject of contactees, what do people think of Ken Bakemen? I just heard an interview with him on UFO Undercover (paranormal radio netowork) and he seemed pretty sketchy. Here is his site and book - http://www.kennyzen.com/am_verges_home.htm

He paints an ugy picture of greys/reptoids/light beings as the maintenance crew of planet earth and humans are basically a genetic farm for souls that needs updating. He speaks of having his soul energy manipulated for the development of other life and being taken advantage of etc.... He also speaks of soul agreements we make which might be related to abduction permission etc... pretty out there stuff.

By the way, I listened to an old paracast that covered the story of Jose Arigo. Is there a book about this guy that is known as being the official or best bio on him? I want to read up on him more and find some good evidence to pass on to my brother who is an MD.

The book I ended up getting at the second hand book store for $5 is by Richard Boylan, I just came to see he's listed in the UFO Hall of Fame as a big of a fraud, oh well, I'll read it anyway, it's only $5.

Lastly, I think the news about the Vatican could really mean something, there is no reason for them to discuss Aliens in public like that, particularly not with millions of people living on every word the Vatican preaches. Maybe this is finally slowly starting to happen or maybe not!

Run from contactees. If they call themselves contactees, they're liars in my experience. You're better off reading abductees. Generally better evidence there and SOMETIMES less pseudo-religion.

Dilletoso is rarely good at getting at the truth.

Usually the good cases are ones where the abductee seems to have more questions than answers.

David mentioned a John Fuller book about Arigo in the show and forums I believe. I can't recall the title, but try a search in google.

Boylan, is in the hall of shame. Yup, he's a kook. Doylan would have been a better book (even though I'm not a big fan of his either). Their names are similar.

Isn't this the second time the Vatican has talked about ets the past few years? Don't get your hopes up.

The Arigo book is by John G. Fuller, and it's called "Arigo - Surgeon of the Rusty Knife".

It's long out of print, but I've found copies via www.abebooks.com - there are copies of the hardcover listed there right now for around $10-$12.

dB

cool thanks for the tip on the Arigo book, I'll do an amazon search.

I know how that Balducci monsignor went around talking about UFO's but I don't recall something being 'officially published' from the vatican before. The piece I found was actually on Yahoo news which was surprising too. But it could all mean nothing of course.

I too am hesitant to believe people who conveniently have all the answers. But I also believe along with lots of lies and misunderstanding/interpretations, that there might also be grains of truth in consistencies that are found and that in some way each case is different. Only IMO, just because some contactees are obviously false and most of them are indeed sketchy as is the nature of the beast doesn't automatically discount everyone who makes such claims.

I remember someone else on the paracast talking about a book I was interested in checking out at the time. It had 'Enoch' in the title but I can't remember who mentioned it. Anyone remember that?

Back