• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cattle Mutilations: A More Balanced Perspective

"IF (<--prove it) that photo is real, then there is a VERY SICK MURDERER in the Human race that committed this EVIL CRIME. SICK SCUMBAG ET-UFO HUMAN FREAK HOAXER or what other crime/war victim? Or, that's too decomposed to know what happened."

Its only distasteful if you consider it from our mammalian perspective. If you could entertain the thought, just for a moment, that the instigator has no reference point for identifying an emotional relationship to lacerating mammalian tissue in the same way we have little emotional relationship in lacerating vegatative tissue, then equating morality into this debate has little meaning. Equating scales of pain, is not a universal law, but bourne from a cultural conscience. I mean, we still chop of ivory tusks or whale bone - just to discard the rest of the animal for waste.
Why - because it has a value. I could understand why eyes,ears,reproductive organs,cerebral parts are probably a little more interesting than maybe muscle tissue.
This is an ultra peculiar thought, but has merit, in an ultra peculiar subject.

Its my best fit hypothesis at the moment.
It means research can be undertaken by restricting expenditure on livestock.
It eliminates unnecessary workers involved in rearing cattle, vet, feedstock.
It reduces risk and openess to animal rights groups and the general public.
It enables more secrecy and competitive advantage.
It prevents emotional attachment by your profressional staff.
It helps you capture a more diverse environmental and species scope.
It may nullify or bypass certain aspects of state legislation in use of livestock for experimentation.
It could be state sponsored or at least have support at a higher government level.
We know the rewards, commercially, selfishly and health related to undertaking such a project. And certainly is an investment for the older and more restricted affluent class who this project would appeal to.
You improve the chances to support tissue/cell culture whilst the animal is closer to life than dead.
Tissue treated with anti-microbial properties around the incision could certainly be harmful to vermin or other scavenging pests.
It supports human modes of ID'ing - UV tagging.
It supports presence of human synthetic/organic drugs present in the system.
It could even support (which is not out of the reach of considering our past) - human mutilations as well (think eugenics in Hitlers Germany).

Last edited:
Reading very carefully, you state "nobody knows how many mutilations are done in this way" yet then proceed to state "it's extremely rare", if nobody knows how do you populate your statistic to arrive at determining whether it is rare or not - think there may be a flaw in your logic you may care to revisit.
In the '70's there were as many as 150,000,000 cattle. Assuming a 1% annual death rate that's 150,000 cattle dead. If 1% of those are high strangeness kills, which is still way too high, imo, that's 15,000 weird kills per year. So, hell yes, helicopter capture was EXTREMELY RARE.

Yes, it's near impossible to know a helicopter did it, since these had to leave some evidence... like eye witness accounts (this happened) or the drop zone could NOT have been "cleaned-up" to erase tracks and traces of humans on the ground... people can usually do a good job of covering their tracks in remote areas... so helicopters would take the blame when no helicopter was used. This problem got a lot of media attention!

You're doing the Media Hysteria dance with the following...

Whatever you're getting at makes ZERO SENSE to me. You put up a "photoshop" photo of a faked Human dissection OR [IF real] you have no idea of its source or decomposition or cause. So, you admit you're just doing it for "shock value". You obviously have "an agenda" to suggest something other than mundane Human and scavenger and predator action.

The Humans and predators and scavengers are doing it.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Do your research and then make informed, coherent statements that make sense.
Really? I think you need to read my example post #25 (just above) with some number examples, then you can correct its mistakes. Btw, I'm overestimating the numbers of bizarre dissections based exactly on what you seem to be criticizing.

You can't find ANY dissection cases in India, yet India exports a lot of beef. ET-UFO's are probably not a big thing there, and there are no Human hoaxing, criminal, and sampling requirements to do it there too!

I've asked you before Chris O'brien to present your ET-UFO dissection case. You did not do it. You will not do it. Why? Because you have nothing! That's what you learned in the many years you looked at this... Linda Moulton Howe is full of BS to have ever titled her idiot program an Alien Harvest and framed ET Aliens are doing it. Either she is a Sociopath "attention getter", Patsy, or a Media "Whore-Agent" A COVER and MISDIRECTION for some Covert BS.

Last edited:
Dissection, this is a forum, not a thesis nor a report nor an investigation or any other formal analysis.
My methods have no agenda, I suppose its called a debate. I am thinking out aloud.
If you have valid views - my reasoning will change. As it happens, it has changed in your favor of a human intent based theory. See above.
If there is evidence to contradict it, then i may retract it, and have to think about it again.
I see your explanation on the statistical argument, and it does have validity now you have expanded your quotient On the head of cattle which you seemed earlier to say on the number of mutiliations. But it doesn't excuse the fact that a sizeable proportion is still evident of cattle being mutilated irrelevant to the population density we decide to divide or dilute it into.
Unfortunately this is the nature of the debate, we have no appendix to refer to, to clarify any ambiguity of our conversation. But please, continue.

Last edited:
But it doesn't exclude the fact that a sizeable proportion is still evident in cattle mutilations...
Give us some numbers and identify the categories.

I think the numbers with high strangeness DISSECTIONS that are REPEATED PATTERNS of removal "parts" are VERY FEW in number VS all the years these have been happening. What? In 50 years maybe several hundred (a thousand?) or less documented cases with proof -photos and documentation or police reports??? That's why I say the percentage is extremely small. This is an EXTREMELY RARE occurrence within JUST the unusual deaths of cattle every year... example, 15,000 "unusual deaths" per year in the 1970's -see post #25. So, the number and percentage of bizarre Human dissection cases is VERY LOW. Way less than 1% that are at least documented, right? See, my numbers do add-up AND are reasonable and conservative. There was NEVER even one year that had 150 or more documented cases of the patterned Human dissection kind, right???

This whole thing is based on Media Whoring and Media Hysteria! Screw this BS.

Last edited:
So, what you trying to say? We need more than 150 cases to even consider a possibility of cattle mutilations?
How many people need to die in an aeroplane, car, train crash do we need to have before we decide to investigate it?
Chances of having an albino are extremely rare - so we exclude them from enquiry?
Whats the chance of becomming a world class basketball player, its so small i am amazed that anybody actually turns up in the first tournament?
Please, put your logic in perspective, if it happens, it happens, if it happens again your in an uncertainty interval... And that means it cannot be ignored.

So, what you trying to say? We need more than 150 cases to even consider a possibility of cattle mutilations?
How many people need to die in an aeroplane, car, train crash do we need to have before we decide to investigate it?
Chances of having an albino are extremely rare - so we exclude them from enquiry?
Whats the chance of becomming a world class basketball player, its so small i am amazed that anybody actually turns up in the first tournament?
Please, put your logic in perspective, if it happens, it happens, if it happens again your in an uncertainty interval... And that means it cannot be ignored.
These are your words. Not mine.

You need to start doing the numbers. You say you have the book, so please provide the patterned dissection numbers with documented proof -meaning photos and documentation or a police report with dissection description.

Without numbers, then I'm going with the idea that many more cattle are killed every year by lightening strike than are dissected in a patterned way on the range. So, like I say, this whole deal has been Media Hysteria and Media Whoring. It's BS. It's definitely been a HUGE PR CAMPAIGN FOR ET-UFO's ...some fracked-up Humans are just INSANE A.H.

The police and ranchers can't or don't work their cases to completion. If you or Chris think you're onto something so important, then you can try to organize to get some action. I can tell you this already happened in 1979, and it went nowhere. Good luck to you! :)

In the '70's there were as many as 150,000,000 cattle. Assuming a 1% annual death rate that's 150,000 cattle dead. If 1% of those are high strangeness kills, which is still way too high, imo, that's 15,000 weird kills per year. So, hell yes, helicopter capture was EXTREMELY RARE.
Attrition rate is 2%. I have no idea what a "helicopter capture" is
Yes, it's near impossible to know a helicopter did it, since these had to leave some evidence... like eye witness accounts (this happened) or the drop zone could NOT have been "cleaned-up" to erase tracks and traces of humans on the ground... people can usually do a good job of covering their tracks in remote areas... so helicopters would take the blame when no helicopter was used. This problem got a lot of media attention!
Again, you are speaking w/ a broad, generalized brush stroke. If you had read my book, you wouldn''t have to put your ignorance on display.
You're doing the Media Hysteria dance with the following... Whatever you're getting at makes ZERO SENSE to me. You put up a "photoshop" photo of a faked Human dissection OR [IF real] you have no idea of its source or decomposition or cause. So, you admit you're just doing it for "shock value". You obviously have "an agenda" to suggest something other than mundane Human and scavenger and predator action. The Humans and predators and scavengers are doing it.
Again, your ignorance and lack of research/knowledge is telling. The Guarapiranga Reservoir Case was a real case (that did not feature any UFO sightings, real or imagined) and it featured a real autopsy conducted by real pathologists. It was leaked G. Cope Schellhorn who publicized the case in 1994. The photo is real (one of several official autopsy photos) and was accompanied by a detailed autopsy report. If you had done a simple google search you would have already known this and not (yet again) put your ignorance on display. And, btw, I wasn't the one that posted the photo.

…this whole deal has been Media Hysteria and Media Whoring. It's BS. It's definitely been a HUGE PR CAMPAIGN FOR ET-UFO's ...
Anyone who knows my work in this area of research knows I have been saying for years that ET's are the least likely explanation for thousands of unusually slain and disfigured livestock. If you had done your research, you would already have known this.

Give us some numbers and identify the categories.

I think the numbers with high strangeness DISSECTIONS that are REPEATED PATTERNS of removal "parts" are VERY FEW in number VS all the years these have been happening. What? In 50 years maybe several hundred (a thousand?) or less documented cases with proof -photos and documentation or police reports??? That's why I say the percentage is extremely small. This is an EXTREMELY RARE occurrence within JUST the unusual deaths of cattle every year... example, 15,000 "unusual deaths" per year in the 1970's -see post #25. So, the number and percentage of bizarre Human dissection cases is VERY LOW. Way less than 1% that are at least documented, right? See, my numbers do add-up AND are reasonable and conservative. There was NEVER even one year that had 150 or more documented cases of the patterned Human dissection kind, right???

This whole thing is based on Media Whoring and Media Hysteria! Screw this BS.
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about w/ such certainty. Your ignorance is exasperating, but it does make me laugh. :eek:

Ok, my numbers are wrong that I got from a Paracast where a guest said the cattle population in the 1970's was 150,000,000. But, I just double-checked online and found out the number was about 50,000,000.

Chris: I used 1% attrition to be extremely conservative in the numbers of death rates. That's a good thing, since the cattle population number was incorrect. With the attrition death rate at 2%, which I knew, btw, then my numbers are still not too far off.

And, yes, I knew you 'never' promoted the idea that ET-UFO's were doing the dissections. I just asked for EVEN ONE case, and I knew you didn't have any! My point of doing that was to attack LMH for the Media-Whoring always accusing ET is doing this.

I mean, LMH is so nuts that she claims the ETs are flying the helicopters [in their disguised UFO's] and are planting Human evidence to frame the Humans... LOL... that's how far off the deep end she goes. WTF ???

Again, your ignorance and lack of research/knowledge is telling. The Guarapiranga Reservoir Case was a real case (that did not feature any UFO sightings, real or imagined) and it featured a real autopsy conducted by real pathologists. It was leaked G. Cope Schellhorn who publicized the case in 1994. The photo is real (one of several official autopsy photos) and was accompanied by a detailed autopsy report. If you had done a simple google search you would have already known this and not (yet again) put your ignorance on display. And, btw, I wasn't the one that posted the photo.
I didn't post the photo, so I asked how he knew it was real or not. Sequel said he was reading your book, so I assumed he could tell us the source for the photo. He did not, but he could have. He sourced that photo, not me!

How could I do a "simple" Google search to find info about the picture? Sequel gave ZERO references for the photo.

U should read the book. Wouldn't recommend it in kindle format because the quality of the images suffer. I used the reference to 'a strange harvest' by LMH just to enhance the quality of the visual - hence that disturbing photo. Nobody promotes ET, but theres some really bizarre accounts by the ranchers of UFOs. - its still a method i haven't really understood. But you will see when you read, that something 'innately human' is at play. I haven't completed it, and have been thrown of course with the crop circle mutilations - i always asserted that was synthetic since the outset.

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about w/ such certainty. Your ignorance is exasperating, but it does make me laugh. :eek:
I've asked for the numbers from your book -hey! Sequel, how about it, and I've asked you/Chris to PLEASE correct what is incorrect. It's cool "to laugh" at me! No problem, but you could still add some good information and accurate numbers too AND laugh! :)

Type a strange harvest into u -tube and jump into the second part. Think everyone in the UFO community don't even want to go there... But if its out there, why not? If you can't accept your evidence, its pointless even discussing the subject..think don ecker scored a few points following this road of investigation.

I haven't completed it, and have been thrown of course with the crop circle mutilations - i always asserted that was synthetic since the outset.
Hey, can't these fracking idiots leave ET out of this!!! See, this just proves the complete criminal INSANITY of Humans to Hoax ET... what pathetic BS... what are crop circle mutilations???

Last edited:
Back