• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Butch Witkowski

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
They appear to be licensed private investigators. There is a difference between being a licensed investigator and a legitimate investigator. If you file a MPOETC request to discover the commissioning status of an LEO commissioned prior to 1974 then I would suggest your legitimacy is open to question.
Fair enough. I might say that it would be more accurate to question thoroughness rather than legitimacy, and there might be reasons such as costs that limited them to how much service they could provide. Have you ever hired a PI. I have. They're not going to work out every detail unless they're paid. That doesn't make them less legitimate. But basing conclusions on an incomplete investigation wouldn't be entirely responsible either. The question is whether or not it's the investigators or the people who published their findings who are mainly responsible for coming to false conclusions ( if any ).

What got you motivated to explore this issue?

What got you motivated to explore this issue?

The Todd Sees case is one of the most ridiculous examples of Ufological nonsense in history but is held out as being one of the most legitimate. Butch Witkowski, along with Peter Davenport, is one of the two ringleaders of that.

I read Witko was a fraud on Paracast but I don't repeat accusations of that type without self-confirmation. When I attempted to self-confirm most of the "evidence" of Witko's fraud collapsed in the face of 10 seconds of critical scrutiny.

I'm moving this all into a new thread in the UFO Forum as it's probably getting O/T for New Members:

Back