• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Breakaway Civilizations: Ask Walter Bosley

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
What does Walter believe to be the end game of the breakaway civilizations?

Does he believe that they will continue to just stay behind the scenes pulling strings and to what end?

Or that one day the will reveal themselves and if so for what reason ?

Does he believe it's possible that they will create a massive global false flag at some point such as a "alien invasion" or something of that nature ? If so why does he believe they would do so ?

Bosley makes some assertions when talking about dellschau's arrow drawings. For example, domes on the pictures are not balloons. He talks about the manoeuvring capability of the craft I the drawing and that they had anti gravity technology.

My question Bosley is... how do you know that from looking at drawings?

Can you also tell us who the current head of the breakaway civilisation is as Mr Greer would like to meet him and brief him on the reality of the UFO phenomenon (for a small fee) :)

Hi Walter,

Several years ago on Radio Misterioso you mentioned something you'd heard from a former colleague about US stealth aircraft operations. You said you had been told that just before we send stealth aircraft into a combat zone, we fly something else ahead of them first. Whatever that something is, it's purpose is either to distract the enemy forces, or to "scare the shit out of them," as I believe you put it. That was all you said on the matter at that time. I got the feeling you wanted to say more but Paul Kimball was there in the studio and you said you had to be careful how much you revealed because of something to do with "foreign nationals."

Can you now elaborate any further on this subject? During that conversation on Radio Misterioso, Greg suggested holography as a possible explanation for whatever the technology is that we send in ahead of stealth missions. Is that a possibility, or do you believe it's more likely some kind of unacknowledged nuts and bolts aircraft?

What do you think of the possibility that the big secret behind man-made flying saucers is nuclear propulsion that leaks deadly radiation into our environment while in operation? We know the atomic/nuclear power industries have had an unusual interest in UFOs since 1947, if not earlier. We know that various nations including the US have experimented with nuclear fission (and possibly even fusion) powered aircraft. Wasn't Dr. James MacDonald's career essentially ruined because he spoke before Congress on the dangers of nuclear powered aircraft being allowed to operate in our atmosphere? If such aircraft exist, I doubt military powers would just throw it all away just because its propulsion system is hazardous to human health and the environment - especially if it gave them an unmatched first-strike capability. Have you come across any information that might validate such a scenario?

As a follow-up question - I would imagine that if this scenario is true, the powers that control this nuclear propulsion technology would want to convince the public that it does not originate with them, as well as play down the idea of a nuclear power propulsion source. In fact, I think they would almost certainly plant operatives in the field of ufology, in order to deliberately mislead the public into thinking the UFOs come from somewhere else and utilize some mysterious unknown power supply. Do you think it's possible that one or more prominent ufologists might be disinformation agents for the powers behind nuclear propulsion technology? Maybe someone like a nuclear physicist with a background in nuclear propulsion development who can believably talk-the-talk, tasked with convincing the public that UFOs come from some distant star system like Zeta Reticuli instead of right here on earth? Do you think that's possibly a more believable explanation for UFOs than aliens flying millions of light years through space just to stick techno-dildos up our butts?

In your research into the break-away civilization behind the Delschau mystery, have you found any parallels between events and characters in WA Harbinson's Project Saucer series, such as the Wilson character who devises the saucer technology?

Hi Walter,

Several years ago on Radio Misterioso you mentioned something you'd heard from a former colleague about US stealth aircraft operations. You said you had been told that just before we send stealth aircraft into a combat zone, we fly something else ahead of them first. Whatever that something is, it's purpose is either to distract the enemy forces, or to "scare the shit out of them," as I believe you put it. That was all you said on the matter at that time. I got the feeling you wanted to say more but Paul Kimball was there in the studio and you said you had to be careful how much you revealed because of something to do with "foreign nationals."

Can you now elaborate any further on this subject? During that conversation on Radio Misterioso, Greg suggested holography as a possible explanation for whatever the technology is that we send in ahead of stealth missions. Is that a possibility, or do you believe it's more likely some kind of unacknowledged nuts and bolts aircraft?

I won't be talking about that. :)

From Wikipedia:

Wilson suit

On 3 January 1888 an injunction was granted against Keely on behalf of complainant Bennett C. Wilson, who said that in 1863 he had entered into an agreement with Keely, whom he had originally engaged to varnish furniture. The agreement was that Wilson was to find tools and materials and pay the expenses of inventions made by Keely, Keely agreeing that all inventions so made, and patents obtained, should be equally owned by him and Wilson. On 14 August 1869 Keely assigned a half ownership in what was referred to as the "Keely motor" to Wilson, who claimed that Keely had then assigned all rights and title to the invention later that same month in return for funds.[27]

Wilson alleged that he had only recently become aware that the machine called the "Keely motor" was the same as the one constructed in 1869 and assigned to him. He asked for an injunction restraining Keely from removing the machine or altering its construction or mode of operation, and requested that an order also be made compelling Keely to exhibit to the complainant all models, machines, and drawings of the invention referred to in the assignments to Wilson, and that an order be made compelling Keely to fully disclose the invention and the mode of constructing and operating it.[27]

On 7 April a formal order was made directing Bennett Wilson, his attorney, and four experts, to make a full and detailed inspection of the Keely motor, its mode of construction, and principle of operation within 30 days. The four experts were named as Dr. Charles M. Cresson, Analytical Chemist of City and State Boards of Health; Thomas Shaw, mechanical engineer; William D. Marks, civil engineer and Professor of Dynamical Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania; and Jacob Naylor, iron founder and President of the Eighth National Bank. The result of the inspection was to make known only whether the present Keely motor was or was not the same apparatus that he was alleged to have assigned to Wilson in 1869.[28]

I'm assuming this Wilson doesn't have anything to do with the mysterious Wilsons. Too bad the mysterious Wilsons didn't have a more unique name, like Keely.

It's a great story. I don't personally think there was anything esoteric in what Keely was up to apart from the way he managed to extract large sums of cash from unsuspecting investors. I'd put him down as part showman, part charlatan; both a Houdini figure and a purveyor of Snake-Oiled SteamPunk, or to be more precise, CompressedAirPunk.

Maybe he genuinely thought in the early days that there was something in it, but I doubt it. The extents to which he went to perpetuate his story, including installing air mains within the walls of his laboratory, were certainly elaborate. I guess it would be worth the effort for the modern-day equivalent of several tens of millions of dollars which he got out of it.

Keely's story has some parallels with Tesla (one bloke who I do think was the real deal, I must add, and in no way a shyster), and ditto with the cold fusion proponents, Fleischmann and Pons.

Whatever the ultimate scientific truth, the works of all the above would look good on a Thomas Dolby album cover.

Last edited:
Back