• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blog on Patterson film

Free episodes:

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Came across this and wanted to share.

Darren Naish: Tetrapod Zoology: Frame 352, and all that

For those not wanting to read the blog and just see a stabalized version of "Patty" see: http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif

I'm using a new browser and the animated gif isn't very animated. :(
If you see no movement either, let me know, so I can stop blaming my new browser.

Has David or Gene commented on the P/G film any? I'm curious as to what some of their thoughts are on it. As well as anyone elses here. What impresses you about it (if anything). What are some of the most damning pieces of evidence against it you think?

I personally lean towards it being a fraud for a lot of tiny reasons that add up to a little more than the little reasons that seem to indicate it isn't a hoax, if you know what I mean. I still follow it with interest though. I don't have any strong hate for either side of the fence, so feel free to be yourself. I frequent a popular bigfoot forum, and man do the differing sides really hate one another. It can get nasty.

Oh, before anyone says it's real because no one has duplicated it, please see the many "he who shall not be named" related threads before commenting like that. That might not go too far here. ;D

A.LeClair said:
Came across this and wanted to share.
http://darrennaish.blogspot.com/2006/11/frame-352-and-all-that.

Has David or Gene commented on the P/G film any? I'm curious as to what some of their thoughts are on it. As well as anyone elses here.

I personally lean towards it being a fraud. I still follow it with interest though.

Oh, before anyone says it's real because no one has duplicated it, please see the many "he who shall not be named" related threads before commenting like that. Thanks.

Can you recheck that URL? I'm just getting a "404" error page, meaning the site and/or page you specified isn't active.

You must have clicked the link within a minute or two of me posting it (yep, just checked. within 2 minutes, heh). The html part was left out when I first posted it. I corrected it right after noticing it. It should work now. Copy and pasting urls from my new Mozilla browser is harder. With long urls the whole thing doesn't seem to want to be copied.

I think the second image is cool. The one of the animated bigfoot in black and white. Clever thought to post that!

Can I have some advice though? I know this is not a place to ask about it, but people make fun of me because I'm into the paranormal :confused: and I dont feel very good about it. What should I do? Nice post though!

Paranormalfreak101 said:
I think the second image is cool. The one of the animated bigfoot in black and white. Clever thought to post that!

Can I have some advice though? I know this is not a place to ask about it, but people make fun of me because I'm into the paranormal :confused: and I dont feel very good about it. What should I do? Nice post though!

Make fun of them for not being into it. Or pick on one of their interest. :)

Back