• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigfoot Shot and killed with pictures

Anyone catch coast to coast with the dude on it that claimed he shot at big foot and it escaped but because he didn't want people to think he was crazy, shot and killed a baby big foot (little foot?) as well but was overcome with sadness, grief and guilt and so left it...

Apart from the story not making any sense and being completely made up , stupid ass people called in to shout at him as being a murderer. He isn't because it didn't happen.

In 1978 I paid 25 cents to view a two-headed baby at a carnival.

I knew it was fake, but I still coughed up part of the $8.00 I earned that week mowing lawns.

Same thing here.

Anyone catch coast to coast with the dude on it that claimed he shot at big foot and it escaped but because he didn't want people to think he was crazy, shot and killed a baby big foot (little foot?) as well but was overcome with sadness, grief and guilt and so left it...

Yes, I did hear that episode. It was hilarious haha - good rubbernecking fodder, just like the Barry Chamish interview. Ya need some crazy and fun with the mind-bending every now to get a true taste of the paranormal cocktail..

The callers got so worked up and angry over his Swiss cheese story, it was amazing. It reminded me of the way some people get so angry and bent out of shape about other humans being gay behind closed doors.

Back