• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigfoot Shot and killed with pictures

Naw, the landlady would just find it and start wavin' that lease at me agin.

Now I'm clear outa beer so I'm just gonna go to bed. I'll jist git me some more supplies and catch the action tomorrow on that Bigfoot Evidence site.

*urp*

Sorry. 'scuse me.

I would literally bet my entire retirement fund that this guy will not produce a dead bigfoot.

He seems very convinced he shot Bigfoot? He says he'll have a press conference on the 9th of Feb 2014, to show the body and evidence. I doubt him too, but what a story if true!

He admits he hoaxed last time, least he's not denying that fact.

A video, i found on the web, an interview from today or yesterday.

If I shot and killed a bigfoot I would contact :
1: the local zoo
2: the local university
3: the local law enforcement
4: the loacl media
I would make no claims about the bigfoot.
I would allow all agencys that wish accsess to the body.

The man's got some nerve, I'll give him that. But once proven a liar, never going to listen again.

And what's that stuff about contacting a university. Of course you put up a Youtube vid first, followed by a website. Then you put the deep frozen "corpse" in a dimly lit room and collect entrance fees.

He seems very convinced he shot Bigfoot? He says he'll have a press conference on the 9th of Feb 2014, to show the body and evidence. I doubt him too, but what a story if true!

He admits he hoaxed last time, least he's not denying that fact.

A video, i found on the web, an interview from today or yesterday

I have to wonder what kind of person is so comfortable telling such a big lie with with so much conviction. Shameful.

If I shot and killed a bigfoot I would contact :
1: the local zoo
2: the local university
3: the local law enforcement
4: the loacl media
I would make no claims about the bigfoot.
I would allow all agencys that wish accsess to the body.

Yes, you would do those things because you are not trying to hoax everyone.;) Exactly what I would do.

I have to wonder what kind of person is so comfortable telling such a big lie with with so much conviction. Shameful.

He's in for the money, if you watch some of his videos. He's made a living off fooling people, in the past.

If he has shot Bigfoot and i doubt it since, he's comfortable telling lies. However he claims he has evidence this is true and will show it to the world, in the next four weeks?

No harm in waiting. Just don't give him any money! If he's hoaxing again, he'll disappear.

Back