• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigfoot Caught on Drone Camera

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
Story: A real estate agent was making practice runs at photographing a rural home with his new drone camera when he accidentally caught a Bigfoot.

Fun video. :)

I agree it's a fun video, but I doubt it's authenticity primarily because the creature's movements are too human like and not typical of other in-person sightings. Also, you have to wonder if this was a joke or publicity stunt by the realtor to get this property noticed by the mainstream media.

I think this comment nails it - is he right? If so, it's fake.

Comment: "Not buying any of it. Bigfoot videos are always such an amazing coincidence. Couldn't see what he was filming. Riiiiight. Problem is, he has a camera that tilts and pans in flight. You don't have a pan and tilt camera on quads that don't use first person live view. So right there the story falls apart. The guy saw exactly what we saw, real time. But, if you believe the first part of his story, you'll believe anything. Also, note the squatchy dude waits for the quad to come into view, standing still, then ambles clumsily along to make good use of the open space. Don't want to rush through it too fast, right? And nice monkey suit pant legs! Next!"

Anyway, it looks fake - looks posed. As someone mentions - Bigfoot looks like he's waiting for the drone to appear before he starts his walk. Suspect.

I thought that drone would be loud enough to startle a biggy, didnt even look up did he, i wanted to see its face.

Anyway i think its as real as global warming.

Last edited:
Back