• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Betty and Barney Hill

Anonymous22 said:
There are private groups who have a full understanding of this phenomenon and no, they have no association with the "Government." This is all about a form of enlightenment and that process dictates a little bit of lateral thinking.

Who are these private groups?

How do you know this?

Can I wish away the Bush family and their cronies?

It's absolutely impossible to spell out the basic true facts about this phenomenon. That's part of the problem. It's a self locking paradigm. And if you don't know what I mean, ask the hosts of the show. Some of that really, really "odd" talk is true. "You can't pick up a telephone."

Anonymous22 said:
It's absolutely impossible to spell out the basic true facts about this phenomenon. That's part of the problem. It's a self locking paradigm.

Reminds of the Monty Python "Killer Joke" sketch...

Anonymous22 said:
You're pretty light hearted for such a serious topic. I'll leave it there.

Well, you'll understand my frustration - we're in the matrix but no-one can tell you what the matrix is - you'll have to find that out for yourself...

...that is how you sound to me. Sounds a lot like a David Icke book, I once read.

Back