• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best UFO Books published in the last 3 years

Last 3 years? That's a toughy.

Still, here's my nomination:

"The Canadian UFO Report: The Best Cases Revealed"

I like the old stuff; this may be the most recently published UFO-related book I possess.

I don't think any general UFO book I've read that was written in the last 3 years really adds significantly to any of the older material.

However, some of the more specialized UFO books have been quite interesting.

I think views on which are the "best" of these depends upon each person's particular interests.

In the last few years I've been quite interested in speculation about disinformation within ufology etc so the book that I've personally considered the most interesting within the last 3 years is probably Greg Bishop's "Project Beta" (2005);

I'm also quite interested in sociological aspects of ufology, so "Flying Saucerers" was particularly relevant to those interests (particularly in relation to ufology in the UK).

All the best,

Isaac

Back