• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Art Bell is Coming Back

Undoubtedly he will get subscribers. I hope everyone remembers the last fiasco. I wonder how many people signed for Sirius XM only to be left paying for nothing after Art decided to fly the coop.

Sirius XM is usually month-to-month, so it wouldn't be a great loss. If it was a long-term deal, however, there are loads of other shows to listen to. Even Howard Stern.

Maybe not, but there are over 150 channels, so perhaps there's something else for them — if they opted of a yearly plan. If they bought a satellite radio, that's a problem. If they are just using the one already in their cars, and it's a month-t0-month arrangement, not much of a loss.

this is getting old but I understand a wooden steak and a mouthful of garlic and sewing his lips together will put an end to this madness.

so Art is going to be on the SW band, almost makes my want to bust out my good ole sony 2010 and also listen the the numbers stations and the LW band

Back