• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Any news about what Bob Lazar's said at the IUFOC 2015?

Orland

Paranormal Novice
I read online that on 2/21/2015, Bob Lazar and George Knapp were supposed to give a joint a presentation and Q&A session at the International UFO Congress, and new materials about Lazar will be revealed.

So, what was revealed? Anybody know?

I read online that on 2/21/2015, Bob Lazar and George Knapp were supposed to give a joint a presentation and Q&A session at the International UFO Congress, and new materials about Lazar will be revealed.

So, what was revealed? Anybody know?

Nope but I also wanna know. Maybe Chris or Gene will have something next episode.

Thanks DaveM.

I was asking because, in an interview just prior to the Lazar talk, Stanton Friedman said that he'd like to bring up Lazar's academic credential problem during the Q&A session, if he was given the chance to ask a question. That interview can be found here:

Also, there is a night vision UFO video on Youtube which the poster said there would be new revelations at the IUFOC by Lazar/Knapp. I couldn't find that video anymore somehow. BTW what was shown by that guy in the night vision video were clearly satellites crossing the sky.

Heres a short clip, no Stanton though, just repeating what he's said before. Go to 6:20 mark.
I want to believe him, he sounds very convincing.

just found this better clip 7:00 min mark

Last edited:
he'd like to bring up Lazar's academic credential problem during the Q&A session:

With Lazar and others who claim phds, masters or even bachelors in various sciences I just don't get why somebody just doesn't give them a good old fashion exam. Lazar claims he has a degree from caltech and mit? Then give him a high level physics exam. Problem solved. If they refuse, well......

After Roswell, the Bob Lazar story has to be the most frustrating in ufology. Nothing will ever be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. Lazar once passed a lie detector test about his involvement at Area 51. I'm sure he feels he doesn't have to justify his tale any further.

I find Lazar's story consistent, un-embellished and believable. Moreover, George Knapp did confirm he did work at Los Alamos, did hold a Q clearance, and was listed in the phone book as having been placed at employment there by a sub-contractor. Additionally Knapp was able to interview other Area 51 employees about Lazar and he says they were able to substantiate Lazar's knowledge of various things.

So what really happened?

I personally believe Bob Lazar is an extremely intelligent guy, a guy who was able to walk the walk and talk to talk. I argue he faked his educational credentials in an attempt to find work. Now you might say, "oh they would have caught this on a background check" but perhaps they didn't. How many Congressmen have we learned claimed to be "Special Forces" but never served and ran on "their war record." A few years ago a University President had to step down for claiming to be a Navy SEAL, it went totally unnoticed for 20 years and never picked up in the background check. So there is precedence for this happening. (other notable examples Ridiculous resumes: 6 of higher ed's most padded CVs | Education Dive

Now Lazar claims that he worked at Los Alamos, while working there, Ed Teller (Father of the Atom Bomb) was speaking there. Lazar claims he arrived early that day before others arrived to the lecture and Teller was there reading that day's newspaper, which coincidently had Bob Lazar on the cover of it (it is established that both Teller spoke and Lazar was on the newspaper the same day). He was listed in the article as being a physicist at the lab and the article featured his Jet car. This is verifiable... The two became aquainted with each other. Sometime later Lazar claims he wanted to work elsewhere and sent Teller his resume, I argue his fake resume. Teller contacted him and told him he could work either at White Sands or the Nevada test site/Area 51. Lazar chose 51 and that is where his story begins. He worked there off an on for a few weeks, saw a a few discs with odd properties, and witnessed its test flights and knew when the object was flown. Bob Lazar also took people out to the desert and let them witness the disk tests from afar, since he knew the days in which it would be used. This too is verified. People went out there and saw a flying disk above the mountians when Lazar said it would be there.

I think he lied his way into the job and the government of course knew this, but thought he would be the perfect patsy for some sort of information leak or perception management job and showed him some hardware (maybe ours all along). I think Lazar swore to either read from a script and say what they wanted him to say, or they would indict him for lying and faking educational credentials in order to obtain a classified clearance. Perhaps he has been forced to stick to his claims of his education because that gives the government a way to plausibly deny his story. Perhaps, this part of his bio was "written in" to his narrative, to give them a way to deny his story.

Things like this happen in deep black projects. Watch the trailer to Phantoms, based on a true story. Note the part where they had Ed Harris a list of "technicians with no personal records." to work in the black projects! That, essentially, was Lazar!

OR

The government literally could have planted the idea in Bob's head that he REALLY DOES HAVE THOSE DEGREES while he worked at the test site. By doing so, he instantly discredits himself by lying, but Lazar honestly believe he does have them!

I once watched a hypnotist sit down a news guy on 20/20 or dateline, this was a few years back. I believe it was John Stossell though I am not sure. While under hypnosis, the hypnotist told the reporter he would no longer know what the "number 4" was.

"From this point forward you will have no idea what the number 4 is or represents." He was in a relaxed state and said "OK." Once he was taken out of the hypnosis, the Doctor showed him flash cards with numbers on them and asked him what they were....

1 - Oh that is the number one.
2- Oh that's two
3 - :laughing now: that is number 3!
4 - puzzled he said, I don't know what that is? Is it a letter from an alphabet? I don't know.
5 - Oh that's the number 5

Then they did 1 + 1 and he replied 2! then 4 + 1 and he just stared at it confused.

It is really scary what the mind can be tricked into believing, so I don't think it is outside of the realm of government abilites to mess with a technician's memory who might be working on ultra classified stuff.

I am not saying Bob Lazar saw an alien spaceship. I am saying the government no doubt took this guy in, showed him a craft and told him it WAS an alien space ship....perhaps it was perhaps it was by design to scare the Russians into thinking we had exotic stuff, who knows, but I do think he is honest, as far as he know it.

Last edited:
Why is it that a great number of Ufology’s researchers, whistle blowers, moles, and the like end up shooting themselves in the foot? Take for instance, Bobby’s pimp n’ (?) adventure at the house of red light. How can anyone possibly be trusted or taken seriously after a revelation like that. As it stands, Bob Lazar is now a convicted felon.

On one side note: Wouldn’t George Knapp unwittingly make for a decent conduit for military dissemination of disinformation?

Below: is arguably presented a few rational thoughts on Lazar by Tom Mahood.

The Bob Lazar Corner

And this, from of all people, Stanton Friedman:

Stanton Friedman - Articles: The Bob Lazar Fraud

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the whole interview with Knapp .I just can't believe he made all this up.If there's really a stable element 115 isotope to be found , that would be almost funal proof.
Fascinating man.

With Lazar and others who claim phds, masters or even bachelors in various sciences I just don't get why somebody just doesn't give them a good old fashion exam. Lazar claims he has a degree from caltech and mit? Then give him a high level physics exam. Problem solved. If they refuse, well......
...it could mean that its been several decades since they took the courses which have significantly changed over time and they are smart enough to not fall for such a lackluster attempt to prove their credibility.

Back