• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens Were Terrestrial theory)

I don't believe that a reptoid humanoid race --- would be capable of advancing into a highly technological civilization --- due to a cold-blooded biological system.

But a dinosauroid humanoid race --- due to a particular warm-blooded biological system --- different from homo sapiens, but similar to the warm blooded system's of Earth's late dinosaurs...would have the capability --- given the time --- of advancing towards a highly technological civilization. The dinosauroids should resemble a race that has three fingered hands and three toed feet, similar to a certain of Earth's late dinosaurs; but from a different star system that has a typical carbon-based Earth type planet.

I base my dinosauroid hypothesis on the dinosaur epoch of our own Earth...only on a different star system that allowed some dinosaurs to evolve into highly intelligent dinosauroids; thusly having the luck of escaping extinction from a catastrophic event such as a large asteroid impact.

The dinosauroids should resemble the grays --- imho --- and I speculate that they populate different star systems in our universe; with some dinosauroid civilizations being quite capable of interstellar travel in the superluminal realm.

After having watched all the documentaries and having read all the reports and secret documents, I have come to the conclusion that UFOS are real and they are ours. Here is the reasoning for this conclusion:

Watch this video first.

The Indians invented The Vimanas long back that used technology similar to what the Germans experimented with. But much more superior.

The Vimanas did not have wings and flew vertically upwards like a Flying Saucer except that the Vimanas were Pyramid shaped than circular and they used a more advanced propulsion system then Jet Engines.

Here are some of the documents on Vimanas that I have unearthed.

http://www.ijera.com/papers/Vol4_issue10/Part - 6/P41006135141.pdf
http://www.ijeit.com/Vol 4/Issue 3/IJEIT1412201409_08.pdf
https://teslatech.info/ttevents/2014conf/2014ETCp13.pdf
http://www.ijesrt.com/issues pdf file/Archives-2014/September-2014/48.pdf

Germans were at the fore front of unearthing this technology and thought they did uncover the secret. They did not uncover everything and what they discovered was how to build a conventional craft with some jet engines.

And I do not agree with Ben Rich, the Lockheed Skunk works director that they have developed technology that can take E.T. home. Because there are no E.T.s and thus no E.T. home. This is another disinformation act just before he passed away ensuring no one realizes the actual truth.

I am not arguing here that there are no alien civilizations and and we are the only one. But what I am contesting is that they exist in our time space.

No they do not. Every other intelligent civilization will exist in it's own time space and unless they discover the way to travel through time space and dimensions they cannot be here. And for this kind of travel, conventional UFOS or Flying Saucer design make no sense at all.

Therefore, my conclusion remains as in the you tube video that UFOS are nothing but experimental aircraft and the military industrial complex have worked overtime to make sure people believe they are from outer space so the technology remains a secret so that the US can maintain a technological superiority over other nations.

And more so in the information age, when knowledge can be shared so easily there is far more need for this disinformation and there are enough UFO researchers out there to be made use of in this effort.

As far as Roswell and close encounters of the third kind, is it so hard to believe that we are capable of creating Robots that can look like Aliens.

Already mainstream scientists have discovered long distance telepathy is possible. The black project scientists may be far ahead. Exoskeletons and other technologies are coming out of the drawing board as far as main stream science is concerned. The black projects may be already in production.

It is time for us to use our common sense and realize we have been all a victim of psychological disinformation campaigns. Be it UFOs, Reptilians, Greys or Bigfoot.

What about the UAP's before the Wright brothers were born, what were they.

Please refer to this article.

LUJÁN ARCHIVOS OVNI: PRE-1900 UFO CASES / CASOS OVNI PREVIOS A 1900

These cases are far few in number and there are now no first hand accounts of these incidents.

The fact remains that the number of UFO cases zoomed only after we entered the aviation age. And the Germans were researching the Indian Vimana's long before the aviation age.

This article mentions someone in India flew a craft before the wright brothers using ancient Indian texts.

New Light On Vimana Shastra (2012) | Vaimānika Shāstra

All of the information was available long before....as is written in this document.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/files/viminas.pdf

If you check amazon most of the vedic books are translated into german.

The German Jew Rothschild stole all Vedic science texts written in Sanskrit and Malayalam. The British East India Company which ruled India was owned by the Rothschild family. This was in the 18th century.

References:

This is your wake-up call!: Rothschild Inherits a Semiconductor Patent For Freescale Semiconductors

Chapter11: The Rothschild Dynasty | aryanity

Last edited:
Interesting idea to look at
Aliens Were Terrestrial – Here's How!
Aliens Were Terrestrial - Here's How! | Paranormal

A lot of ideas can be interesting to look at, but whether or not they deserve to be taken seriously is another matter. While it might be reasonable to theorize that there are alien bases here on Earth, the evidence that they are native to Planet Earth and we just haven't discovered them yet is far too weak for me to take seriously. Just the very nature of that statement is a self contradiction. How can anyone claim to have made a discovery if what they say has been discovered hasn't been discovered yet? Let's face it, if an entire civilization of aliens capable of building massive mother ships have been living on Earth for ages, we'd know about it in no uncertain terms. The evidence would be physical and massive, not simply made up of myths and fleeting observations of craft.

Last edited:
A lot of absolutes in Crypto's post above. Why on earth would the US airforce send men out to intercept it's own, then draw up reports about the incident? (As was the case in the 1950's) It's obvious many officials were genuinely concerned about saucers during the mid 20th century- back when such statements were released to the public. What technology is this that allows humans to operate such a vehicle without being torn apart in the process?

Maybe we are the aliens and they are more terrestrial than we are!"
There's nothing alien about me.

Darwinian evolution explains how all life on Earth sprang from the same single-celled organisms. This means that however those first cells came about, whether by chemistry on Earth, or seeded from space (by good fortune or space aliens), or by divine intervention, we are entirely shaped by evolution that happened here on Earth.

The earliest cells did not contain DNA as ours do, and the earliest cells were the mearest suggestions of what they evolved into. This means that there was no blueprint for the human being (or any other being) in those cells. So, since all life was shaped by the terrestrial environment, and evolved from one unbroken tree of life (supported by fossil records), I consider all life on Earth to be entirely terrestrial.

I have been positing this potential explanation for years. When I'm introduced as a guy "...who believes in aliens..." my stock answer has been "how do you know they are aliens?
I think that there is much that speaks against the idea, and I can't think of anything that supports the idea.

Before and while the first cells came about, the Earth was a broiling mess. And since all known life sprang from the same tree of life, there is no window for a completely unknown and hyper advanced species to have come out of nowhere and not leave a trace.

Besides, we see absolutely no trace of some advanced being in fossil records, and we see absolutely no trace of their terrestrial civilization which supposedly creates hyperadvanced technology.

Finally, I cannot for the life of me imagine that a super advanced species would simply leave the Earth behind since no space ship or planet can give a terrestrially evolved species a more natural home than Earth. It is frankly unthinkable.

All in all, I'm not sure why this idea is particularly enticing?

I don't believe that a reptoid humanoid race --- would be capable of advancing into a highly technological civilization --- due to a cold-blooded biological system...
I don't know if an advanced cold blooded species couldn't happen, but I can say that a highly intelligent reptile (dinosaurs were reptiles) goes against everything we know about that branch on the tree of life.

No offense to anyone's pet reptiles, but they are primitive but hardy creatures with very little going on upstairs.

A very intelligent historical reptile is simply very, very unlikely.

There are no fossil or technological traces to support the idea, despite the fact that we find fossils of dinosaurs around the world.

Last edited:

Darwinian evolution explains how all life on Earth sprang from the same single-celled organisms. This means that however those first cells came about, whether by chemistry on Earth, or seeded from space (by good fortune or space aliens), or by divine intervention, we are entirely shaped by evolution that happened here on Earth.

The earliest cells did not contain DNA as ours do, and the earliest cells were the mearest suggestions of what they evolved into. This means that there was no blueprint for the human being (or any other being) in those cells. So, since all life was shaped by the terrestrial environment, and evolved from one unbroken tree of life (supported by fossil records), I consider all life on Earth to be entirely terrestrial.

I think that there is much that speaks against the idea, and I can't think of anything that supports the idea.

Before and while the first cells came about, the Earth was a broiling mess. And since all known life sprang from the same tree of life, there is no window for a completely unknown and hyper advanced species to have come out of nowhere and not leave a trace.

Besides, we see absolutely no trace of some advanced being in fossil records, and we see absolutely no trace of their terrestrial civilization which supposedly creates hyperadvanced technology.

Finally, I cannot for the life of me imagine that a super advanced species would simply leave the Earth behind since no space ship or planet can give a terrestrially evolved species a more natural home than Earth. It is frankly unthinkable.

Ya know, it's science like that, that takes all the fun out of ultraterrestrial speculation. You're a real party pooper.

Given that there is nothing in the fossil record to support this I'm going to return to my pet theory that ufo's are creations of Gaia's consciousness as powered by the combined hive mind of all the plant matter on earth. This causes humans to hallucinate, can create reappearance of lights in the sky, masks its own highly sophisticated collaborative intelligence, but is able to communicate with sky critters who come from space to feed off of our lightning. Gaia's trying to eject her wayward teenage creation, humanity, and would like to see our corrupting virus of a species et the hell off this planet for the sake of conserving so many other life forms. Makes deep ecology sense, no?

Last edited:
I wont agree or disagee on the idea, The idea that something like that IS pretty scary, still IT could happen nomatter how absurd really, so much life here on earth, so much unexplored places above and under surface and even underwater that has still yet to be fully examined, I can see life finding a way somewhere somehow and things existing due to certain events. Who knows maybe the dinosaurs werent all wiped out, we dont know jack about the paleo areas other than skeletons, fossils, and amber coated insects. Life adapts and moves on even in traumatic events, as a human race we had so many and continued to move on and adapt, If a meteor stuck here, yes many would die but there would be those that survive and move on, put this in the age of the Dinos, I see that they can can stil be out there other than the crocs and birds we see now, the ones that adapted and moved on to places that tend to stay out of our sight, I would too if I met the human race, thats been known to destroy and cause other species to go extinct, think thats why if there is another intelligent species they would stay far from us until they are able to deal with us safetly, reptilian or not i can see something like that is out there and would probably know, they would end up being attacked by us if they came into the light just now, could explain some motives and theories..another thing we are so quick to shut things down thinking they could be absurd or false, something like this shows its face and dyer will be hunting them too...

The combined genes of the human races lived on, not just one, we had a few incestous periods with our cousins along the way, neanderthal man is clearly visible in either moari or aboriginals, cant remember which one now, the foreheads are a throw back.
We may never have made it without their added immunities to our gene pool.

Jimi, you need to ask the 'Ancient Alien' crowd why the aliens left and are expected back in the future. I don't believe I've ever heard them say why the whole group of them just up and flew away.

The combined genes of the human races lived on, not just one, we had a few incestous periods with our cousins along the way, neanderthal man is clearly visible in either moari or aboriginals, cant remember which one now, the foreheads are a throw back.
We may never have made it without their added immunities to our gene pool.

exactly!, my point is that the ancient peoples (we will put in dinosaurs..( intelligent beings either dinos themselves or ancient beings combining dino and neanderthal dna or something like that (putting humans as a test tube race from the beginnning) and including possibility of fear/hatred of humans and you got a race that prefers to stay away and knows how to do that, but through out time and history has interacted causing for certain events in religious stories, folk tales, and so on, that we see as only stories but in fact actually explain what we noticed or observed and how those events could be explained by the infant human peoples as a race. Sounds crazy yes, but there may be something to my odd ramblings

Jimi, you need to ask the 'Ancient Alien' crowd why the aliens left and are expected back in the future. I don't believe I've ever heard them say why the whole group of them just up and flew away.

Again, one reason is the theory we are originally a test tube race or slave race, started to see what we would do in this enviroment, and then one day the "master" or our "creator or creators" would be back to see the results, hmmmm

You have to overcome the non existence of physical trace evidence, not a bone, not a footprint, not a nail, not a tool, not a construction, not a trace.

I can live with the possibility of seeded, or we may share cosmic genes.

Is life forming, then evolving, elsewhere in the cosmos to complicated then burnt.
No, I don't think that's too complicated at all given the size of the universe. I would think the universe should be teeming with life given how resilient life is and it's ability to survive and thrive in extreme ecological settings.

The going theories are interesting: we are possibly a rare earth planet where the inevitability of mass extinction in the progress of civilizations makes our likelihood of self-destruction more probable. Before we ever escape Type 1 civilization status we might just go extinct first, which may be common for intelligent species. Given the scales of distance and time that might make the likelihood of us ever intersecting with an alien lifeform near impossible. Just ghost ships assign in the night.

Type 2 and 3 civilizations may also be even more rare and so different than us that they themselves may appear as entirely magical, forget their technology. Given the odd nature of reported alien interaction and strange technology that makes them so distant from us as a lifefom that we'll never ever really interact with them beyond the way that we currently interact with fleas. Of course the other possibility us that this alien & UFO stuff is just all in or heads, not magic but myth.

Back