• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens on the Moon?

Nina Garfinkel

Skilled Investigator
The Archaeology News Network just posted a story about real scientists discussing the search for evidence of past alien presence on the moon. I tried to copy the URL for the story to post here w/o success. The proposal is to initiate something like the SETI project where people can sign up to download and examine the hundreds of thousands of moon images that have been collected but that NASA lacks the staff to analyze. This is a serious thing. I was amazed. Between this and the nearly daily news items in the MSM about earth-like planets being discovered all over the place makes one wonder what, if any, underlying motivations might be at play here. Not particularly a conspiracist, but curious.

The Archaeology News Network just posted a story about real scientists discussing the search for evidence of past alien presence on the moon. I tried to copy the URL for the story to post here w/o success. The proposal is to initiate something like the SETI project where people can sign up to download and examine the hundreds of thousands of moon images that have been collected but that NASA lacks the staff to analyze. This is a serious thing.

Nice, thanks for the heads up!

I was amazed. Between this and the nearly daily news items in the MSM about earth-like planets being discovered all over the place makes one wonder what, if any, underlying motivations might be at play here. Not particularly a conspiracist, but curious.
I dare say it's not the case that some controlling agency has all the info already and a 'master plan' to disseminate it. I don't know where such an agency should have gotten all the info before everyone else, and I'm pretty sure an agency has better things to do than to locate and catalogue every planet in the universe.

So, finding all those planets is (as is often the case) a collective effort where astronomers from around the world chip in with their data. They are in a highly competitive environment where they compete to publish the big and breaking news first, and there is no central control mechanism, let alone a control mechanism tied in with big media outlets.

Nice, thanks for the heads up!

I dare say it's not the case that some controlling agency has all the info already and a 'master plan' to disseminate it. I don't know where such an agency should have gotten all the info before everyone else, and I'm pretty sure an agency has better things to do than to locate and catalogue every planet in the universe.

So, finding all those planets is (as is often the case) a collective effort where astronomers from around the world chip in with their data. They are in a highly competitive environment where they compete to publish the big and breaking news first, and there is no central control mechanism, let alone a control mechanism tied in with big media outlets.

I'd posted this so long ago I'd forgotten about it but I'm glad you picked up on it and found of interest.

There's lots of stuff online about lunar anomalies but, like with most everything, you have to
pick and choose what seems credible. Sometimes I think what seems to be a great interest in
finding possibly habitable planets is in order to locate an escape hatch for when our beautiful
little world has been trashed beyond repair. I also think S. Hawking's caution about drawing
attention to ourselves bears some real consideration.

The things I find Interesting is
NASA doctored pics. And after 50 years China lands on the moon and the probe fails. Why? Were we warned not to return?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I've heard NASA doctored pics. I file under "truth unknown," however, if something extraordinary were found there would be every reason to hide it and very little reason to reveal it. Which is why everything ufo-related is a huge question mark and will continue to remain so IMHO. As to why the China probe failed....well....there are plenty of down-to-earth explanations I can imagine. Once again, even if aliens broke China's moon lander...think of how that news would be reported. Heck, we still have no credible explanation as to where in the world is MH370!

Between mh370 possible terror weapon. And my wife having a terrible fear of drones spying on us. NASA cover up on aliens is small. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Back