• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"alien" vid

Bloody nora ... I think I prefered the Unicorn. At least that had a long pointy thing on its head (whatever that means).

And no the acting was not good. In fact it could have been from "Shortland Street". Thats New Zealands "great" soap opera which can be found on every day of the week from Monday to Friday here on TV2. Now you have been warned if you ever come to NZ, you will know what time not to put on TV2. And yes, Shortland Street has Temuera Morrison returning to it soon (he was all the Clones, and Boba-Fetts father in Star Wars ... go figure) ... yay ... can't not wait to watch it even more.

Just thinking about it, Temuera Morrisons acting can be a sort of paranormal experience in itself :p (whatever that means 2).

schtick ... wishing that people would just stop making hoaxy ufo/alien films usually not starring Temuera Morrison :D

Poi said:
Is that dude actually mooing?

If you play it backwards like a woo woo, he is saying "Greer is my nub chile, and wants to eat ants wif meh". Rough translation. I'm getting Seth Poostack to ANALize it. And stuff. .

PS. I think the vid is really really real.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Poi said:

If you play it backwards like a woo woo, he is saying "Greer is my nub chile, and wants to eat ants wif meh". Rough translation. I'm getting Seth Poostack to ANALize it. And stuff. .

You mean he wasn't saying "Rev. Wright is from Zeta Reticuli"?

Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Poi said:

You mean he wasn't saying "Rev. Wright is from Zeta Reticuli"?

No, think it says, Greer and Korrf must take Gene and Dave's place!

Back