• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

alien subjugation

classicaljunk

Paranormal Novice
i like the way gene and david brought up the idea that the abductee experience of jim sparks sounded more human than alien in nature. i wanted to add to that and get some feedback on my idea that aliens are just another form of subjugation. i mean - as we (the general populous) become harder and harder to control under our current conditions on earth (government, entertainment, science, religion etc.) and as we reach higher understanidngs of our existence and potential there needs to be another power for us to fall under once we finally free ourselves from the limits of this established reality. the aliens being constructed by our current human powers to maintain that power in another form as we move into the next stages of our human and planetary evolution.
what does anyone think about that idea? is it totally new? if not could you point me in the direction of similar ideas so i can pursue them further?

Do you mean literally, or in our consciousness? Do you mean that whenever something weird happened to a person he would assume it was due to the devil or demons, and these days we say it is aliens because we are more technologically advanced?

A book load could be typed up on this. I'll just touch on a few ideas. Much more could be said however.

I think that if we had the power to implant screen memories and the government wanted us to think aliens were abducting us, they wouldn't try and make abductees forget the experiences.

I find the idea paranoid and lacks evidence. I would be willing to look at any evidence that supports mind control as an explanation for all abductions. If it's only some, than I am open to it. There's hardly any decent evidence to support it that I am aware of.

Using a conspiracy theory to explain a mystery is something I try to avoid when that step isn't needed to explain things.

There are good cases where certain agencies take interest in Abductees. However this is years into the abductee's experiences. This appears to be the government taking interest in what's going on with whatever aliens that might be here. And what they are up to. Perhaps they are in on it to, but I see no reason to conclude that yet.

I remember good ol Bill Cooper thought ufos and abductions were human created. I'm not a big fan of his though. He also thought Stanton Friedman was a disinfo agent. Why? In my opinion because Friedman doesn't agree with his "theories". So Bill plays the conspiracy card so he can keep believing in the conspiracy. I often see people use a conspiracy angle to prove their conspiracy. Circular reasoning is what it is.

I don't think the government would go to the lengths it has debunking ufos if they wanted to use it as a scare tactic.

As for Jim. I see no reason to conclude mind control over fabrication yet.

Username Service

same pattern everywhere..
But who is doing the brainwashing?

I can't tell if he's talking about a mind control program or human mass consciousness..
Mass consciousness is a much more rational idea IMO and we don't even have a clue what mass consciousness is.
Some organization putting this huge, huge whatever together for what?
This 1% or whatever of the population doesn't have special voting habits or anything that I'm aware of, other than a propensity to be more environmentally conscious. But that's hardly the primary focus of the abduction phenomenon more like just they grays saying 'Take care of the planet, we need you for pets and as guinea pigs..'

Oh, I forgot to mention Greer thinks that the more scarey encounters with aliens is the gov. doing. He doesn't show evidence for this so far as I know. Just conjecture because he wants to think they are cute and cuddly it seems.

A.LeClair said:
Oh, I forgot to mention Greer thinks that the more scarey encounters with aliens is the gov. doing. He doesn't show evidence for this so far as I know. Just conjecture because he wants to think they are cute and cuddly it seems.

He continually claims he's "personally met people who used to be on these black-ops abduction squads" but has never been able to produce one in person.

CapnG said:
He continually claims he's "personally met people who used to be on these black-ops abduction squads" but has never been able to produce one in person.

Well supposedly there's a number of them on the Disclosure Project according to "Forbidden Truth Hidden Knowledge" which I've read. I haven't seen any of them in the videos; he does name a few of the people though in the book which is interesting..

I read a lot of sci-fi books. I've sometimes had the discussion with other fans about how cliched so many author's aliens are. This is even more evident in sci-fi movies. They're nearly always bipedal humanoids with motives similar to human ones + starships and laser guns. I once read a response to this common complaint that went something like, "Yeah, we can write truly alien aliens if you want but it wouldn't be very interesting." Would you really want to read a sci-fi book about intelligent crystalline structures that sit there and have no means or motives even remotely comprehensible to humans?

The point I was trying to tie in to this was that the one constant in the human-alien contact scenario is humans and we know and understand humans fairly well. I think we should consider the possibility that any alien intelligence, no matter how intelligent or how alien, might be forced into dealing with us in a human manner, at least in some regards, if they wanted to have any kind of feedback or interaction with us. The fact that one half of the experience involves humans may necessarily and irrevocably color the interpretation with human-like motives and messages.

The other point to keep in mind is that the modern ufo era's supposed alien population is not 100% greys. Overwhelmingly it is the greys that are associated with abduction/deceit and have taken center stage but there is no reason to believe that is the only game in town; they just sell the most t-shirts.

I think you are correct that an advanced alien presence or the appearance of one would potentially be an extraordinarily powerful means and excuse for greater control of all types but I don't think the data even remotely supports the idea that the whole thing is a human-devised control conspiracy. The idea has been tossed around a lot and I will say that with a subject this vast there is plenty of room for all kinds of malicious and well-intentioned humans to attempt to exploit various aspects of the phenomena for their own purposes. One well documented example of this is the fact that Soviet intelligence services were at one point encouraging people to believe that the missile test launch they observed from a distance was an extraterrestrial ufo and encouraged them to report it as such. It is documented that the CIA has been involved in the same type of activity with regards to the U2 spy plane.

I think it is likely that using the ufo phenomena as a cover for human activity of all sorts is still going on in various forms but that this is only one of the many different aspects of the phenomena. We need to guard against any assumption that we have found THE answer because there is always the possibility that we have just found one answer out of hundreds or thousands.

Here's Greer's take on abductions.

Funny, he thinks the media is gullible and takes things at face value. Sniff.

Why is he talking about a Raisin debt with a French accent?

I don't know if that will work..
But you could meet him on the astral plane since he is always zipping around there having psychic meetings with Bill Clinton and others..

The Hawk said:
... he is always zipping around there having psychic meetings with Bill Clinton and others..

I have to ask. Did Greer actually say he met Bill Clinton on the astral plane? I need a citation of some sort please.

dorkbot said:
I have to ask. Did Greer actually say he met Bill Clinton on the astral plane? I need a citation of some sort please.

:cool:

"This being, a female ET, had a perfectly round head, no hair, and really exotic, beautiful eyes and a very beautiful face. She was very slender and fine-featured. As we connected with each other, she exuded the most extraordinary kindness-very kind, very loving. As I was talking to her , at some point I asked, "Do we have your permission now to do this Disclosure of the truth ourselves? The President has failed to act, the international community has failed to act and the Congress has been intimidated or is frightened or corrupt." Kindness said, "Yes, if you can, do it." And so it was green lighted by this very senior ET ambassador. So from "98 on, we put together the plans for the 2001 Disclosure, knowing that it was approved by this extraterrestrial the night after Shari passed away. And this after the head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff had said something very similar. Interestingly, in this same lucid dream, I was with Bill Clinton and we were having a discussion about this. And with a very sardonic smile, he said,"Well, I can't do this, but you can." And of course, what he was saying is that "I won't do this because it's too dangerous, but why don't you?" "
pg 172
-Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge (Dr. Steven Greer)

I'm fairly certain there's another better detailed waking experience example but I don't remember where in the book it is; I think about 3/4th's of the way.

Yeah, but I couldn't give you the details of what he thinks about the two.
He can apparently project and unite with the Unity mind almost on command because of a NDE he had as a kid.

Personally I wouldn't consider astral projection all that much different than a lucid dream except the person is more awake. The "Experts" I've read from who claim they can astral project or remote view appear to believe about the same thing.. That what they are seeing is no more reality than a lucid dream that it's a bending fluid representation of reality but a interconnected representation of reality nonetheless. That's why remote viewing fails strict controlled testing and nobody can claim even above 90% accuracy.

Back