• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Race

theyliveamongus

Paranormal Novice
Hi guys, there's a new video for an interesting upcoming TV show that promises to blow open the speculation and conspiracies of alien life on Earth.

Check it out on Youtube!

Let me guess, Bill Birnes is leading the search? How can this be anything but a train wreck?

This should prove wildly entertaining, considering the billions of ways in which such a "search" could go wrong. Chomping to see the chestnuts this circus will produce.

I don't know about this 'Alien Race' but: ----- Speaking of these kinds of TV series, **V** will be returning (Yayyyyy I love 'V') and the reptillian Ruler Anna, will be with her mother, played by none other than the villainous 'Diana' from the original 1970's miniseries. That woman still looks good. You go, reptile girl! http://www.duboseknows.com/?p=645

By-the-way, I QUICKLY lost interest in that dumb 'The Event'. Booooooo go away!

Yeah - I gave up on the Event. I've been busy with Mad Men on Netflix.

V is fun.

Oooooooo A. o. I. YOU are my new BEST FRIEND! I am CRAAAAAAAZZZZY NUTS about MAD MEN. This Sunday night is the season finale. That show has grabbed ahold of my psychie like a blue laser out of a Travis Walton space ship. I don't know what I'm going to do when it's done for the season. But wait, theres more! Just when I was about to circulate down from the event horizon of the black hole of despair...........Paranormal State is coming back. On Animal Planet, The Haunted is back too.

Oooooooo A. o. I. YOU are my new BEST FRIEND! I am CRAAAAAAAZZZZY NUTS about MAD MEN. This Sunday night is the season finale. That show has grabbed ahold of my psychie like a blue laser out of a Travis Walton space ship. I don't know what I'm going to do when it's done for the season. But wait, theres more! Just when I was about to circulate down from the event horizon of the black hole of despair...........Paranormal State is coming back. On Animal Planet, The Haunted is back too.

I gotta catch up on Fringe. Also, Monster Quest. I'm gonna look up the snynopsis on Mad Men since I haven't seen it yet. :)

No synopsis will due it justice. Proceed directly to watching - hands down best show on television.

Also, I'm on season 2, so I really don't wanna know what's going to happen. I am so happy that Netflix made it to Canada - makes it easy to watch shows. Netflix only has up to season 3 though.

Back