• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien in the woods video

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Ok. The reason I'm posting this piece of crap is because there are actual people out there that have doubts that this is a hoax!? Good lord....

Vid. Alien (idiot in mask and sweat shirt) shows up at the end of course. Boring trees for around 4 minutes

See, for some people discussing this vid. Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums

The vid is supposedly by Mike Hawkins.
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall4.html

Some still take him seriously.

Careful, A.LeClair, posting stuff like The Woo Woo Credo will get you put on Rick's imaginary blacklist...

As for the video... come on. I made better movies when I was a kid!

CapnG said:
Careful, A.LeClair, posting stuff like The Woo Woo Credo will get you put on Rick's imaginary blacklist...

As for the video... come on. I made better movies when I was a kid!

He should forgive me due to the Pseudo Skeptic link I also have. :)

I've posted a slew of crap vids of late. I seem to only run across them and miss the good ones it seems. Wish that wasn't the case. Check out the Craziest video thread. It tops the Myspace lady you posted lol!

A.LeClair said:
He should forgive me due to the Pseudo Skeptic link I also have. :)

Actually LeClair, I find you a reasonable forum member and have no need to put you on my 'imaginary blacklist' - okay, we don't agree on some things, but we don't end up trying to beat each other over the head with our differences...

I haven't looked at either of the links in your sig.

It's a pity the ignore feature doesn't 'edit out' the quoting of 'ignored' users though...;)

Rick Deckard said:
Actually LeClair, I find you a reasonable forum member and have no need to put you on my 'imaginary blacklist' - okay, we don't agree on some things, but we don't end up trying to beat each other over the head with our differences...

I haven't looked at either of the links in your sig.

It's a pity the ignore feature doesn't 'edit out' the quoting of 'ignored' users though...;)

Ah. For a second I thought you took him off ignore. Forgot about the quote stuff.

Back