• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abduction video documentary featuring the late John Mack

Wow, I took the time to watch all 8 parts of this documentary today and I thought it was really good.

Certainly good to put faces on the abduction phenomena.

Cool. Nice to know someone watched it all. I sometimes wonder if I waste my time posting stuff lol.

Pity John died the way he did. Harvard didn't really honor his death either I hear. Well, honor his life I should say.

Since I have a slow computer I did not see the video but I might own the DVD. Was this video taken from the DVD Touched?

If so then it was a very good documentary. John was one of my favorite people in the UFO field. His passing was very sad.

Thanks Aaron,

This was on ABC or SBS (Australian) TV a couple of months ago and I missed most of it. I'll be watching

Didn't John Mack die the same way Doctor Atkins did? Bump on the head, or was he hit by a car?

Back