• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

701 and Tracy Torme

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
March 5th on DMR, producer and screen writer Tracy Torme will join me to discuss recent events with his film “701” and will also relay anecdotes about recently deceased world-renowned actor Leonard Nimoy. Only on CyberstationUSA, DMR begins at 10:00 PM Pacific Time .. go to www.dqrm.com and we will “see you” on the air!

Tracy Torme.jpg

Looking forward to this show Don!
I've refreshed my iTunes feed to get the show but unfortunately the last available download is still just the Feb 15th Open Lines Fri show. Do you know when the Torme show will make it's way to the iTunes feed?
Cheers, keep up the great work mate.

Back