• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

450 Million Year Old Alien Chip Discovered in Russia

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven
An apparent alien chip has been discovered in Labinsk riverside of Hojo in the Kuban region in Russia, embedded in an unusual stone. The chip is similar in nature to a modern day electronic chip and was submitted for analysis to the Research Institute of Nanotechnology and new materials of the South Russian State Technical University, who determined the chip is approximately 450 million years old.

Full Story Here

Interesting that the supposed "chip" is 450 million years old and yet they don't say how old the rock itself is. Probably the same.

Hard to tell from the image but the rock looks igneous or metamorphic in origin so I would imagine it's some kind of symmetrical crystal growth during the formation of the rock, of more than one mineral.

A similar example can be seen in the occasional meteorite, known as the as "Widmanstätten pattern".

That's my theory anyway :)

Jeez, that sounds like a good theory but the Germanic pattern:
Widmanstätten_pattern_kevinzim.jpg

which does look like a chip looks nothing like this:
ancienttechnology.jpg

which does not look like a circuit chip at all but a piece of textile.

But either way, the stuff you find buried in rocks and coal that's old really troubles the brain. What about those perfectly manufactured spherical iron balls from the South African mines, whose balance exceeds anything we could make today - now those are weird.

I quite agree :)
Unfortunately I couldn't find any images with a more detailed pattern even though I have seen complex patterns like the Russian chip before. Bit of a bummer really without a better example!
As to the spheres, those are weird... reminds me of the equally weird "Giant's Marbles" in Costa Rica.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any images with a more detailed pattern even though I have seen complex patterns like the Russian chip before. Bit of a bummer really without a better example!
As to the spheres, those are weird... reminds me of the equally weird "Giant's Marbles" in Costa Rica.

and still in yet, IMO, nothing compares to living toads and pterodactyls entombed in wood and stone.

Toad-in-a-Hole: The Weird Story of Entombed Animals | Martin J. Clemens

There are so many instances of ancient technology scattered across our planet. How can anyone deny we're much older than we have been told?

Not to usurp that ancient battery from Iraq but I think that the Antikythera Mechansm is everyone's favourite piece of ancient tech:

antikythera_mechanism_remains.jpg

Personally, I happen to think our ancestors were quite smart and archeology will only continue to find evidence that will surpass our poor estimations of what our kin were capable of back in the day.

Unlike the Costa Rican stone spheres carved quite carefully by a previous civilization, the Klerksdorp Spheres are not in fact perfectly balanced, nor are they made of metal - just the usual paranormal mythology that gets repeated often enough to be treated as fact. I love how what you read can create reality. I must remember to take time to read more. They're accretion disks - nature making weird patterns and confusing the humans again.

Ottosdal1.jpg

Anyone else got a weird ancient tech example?

Back