• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion: Allagash Abductions

EQ42

Skilled Investigator
This case has always intrigued me. Maybe the Paracast could get in touch with a couple of the people involved.

Also, the Stanford, Kentucky abduction from 1976 is a fascinating case and one you don't hear that much about. I wonder if it would be possible to get those ladies on. Leo Sprinkle was involved in this case.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case181.htm

Finally, John Schuessler wrote the book on Cash Landrum and is generally considered to have conducted the most thorough investigation into what happened. That might be another important case to consider revisiting.

I haven't followed the Allagash case to see if there have been any new revelations, but I remember being intrigued by the case at the time. Thinking back, it was really insane. I need to revisit it to see what I think now. Interesting suggestion.

I haven't followed the Allagash case to see if there have been any new revelations, but I remember being intrigued by the case at the time. Thinking back, it was really insane. I need to revisit it to see what I think now. Interesting suggestion.
Yeah, I actually went back and tried to delete this thread (but there's no delete button). I know Raymond Fowler has probably done some good work but his involvement with Betty Andreasson left me very skeptical of his past research (and he wrote the book on Allagash). I don't know if you're familiar with all the drama that happened with the Andreasson family a couple years back with one family member coming out against the whole thing. There was a back and forth that played out on the internet for a while- not sure how it ended but it was a real mess. Anyway, I found a webpage that one of the brothers from the Allagash Abduction had started (presumably to display his art) but all it has is a pic of a cool looking ceramic (and a message like "coming soon" or something). Also, here's a skeptic's take on Allagash:
http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/allagash/allagash.htm
Anyway, instead of starting new threads I wonder if there could be a sticky thread where people could just mention possible guests. Maybe there is a thread like that and I just didn't notice it. I probably should have posted all this in the Pascagoula thread.
I did think of one more guest. Joe McMoneagle, the most legit remote viewer I've come across. He's a fascinating guy and he has on at least one occasion had a bizarre experience where he was remote viewing the inside of a ufo. It sucks that the Paracast is only one day a week.

The authenticity of the case is debatable of course, but it's interesting enough to justify a deeper analysis. It's more enigmatic than idiots like Sparks, Romanek, and the like. That's what is great about The Paracast. You always have a better sense for a case's authenticity after Gene and David conduct their interview.

"Guest Suggestion: Allagash Abductions."

This is a very interesting case. The descriptions given by these men of the beings they saw have elements that aren't often mentioned, elements which lend great credibility to their accounts in my opinion.

David's very insightful questions would make this particular interview an instant classic.

That would be very interesting indeed.

That reminds me, how about that Rendlesham Forest UFO round table show that was thrown out there as an idea when the topic was last discussed on the paracast?

Yeah, I actually went back and tried to delete this thread (but there's no delete button).

Glad you didn't EQ42,

I knew nothing of this case until now, and yes it would be good to hear from one or two of these guys, great suggestion.
Going to look into this further now.

Mark

Back