• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Linda Moulton Howe-Bentwaters

Jeff_Hansen

Skilled Investigator
Linda Moulton Howe will make her monthly appearance on Coast to Coast. She will talk about Bentwaters.

Do any of you know if Linda has accurately represented the Rendlesham Case so far without fumbling the facts ?

Her nonsensical arguments about several things, i.e. her believe that Crop Circle Hoaxes do not exist, and her Stephensville night-alive video mistake for alien symbol hysteria has me concerned about her ability to use critical thinking especially when she hopes to gain more members for her website.

This was a really great show and added a lot to the Bentwaters story. She talked to Penniston and Burroughs, and 2 new witnesses. This case is turning out to be one of the most compelling UFO events in recent history.

The problem is that Gene and David will not have me on the show - more than happy to illicit my views. The more publicity for me the better, even if I am cross-examined and boned within an inch of my life.

Her nonsensical arguments about several things, i.e. her believe that Crop Circle Hoaxes do not exist, and her Stephensville night-alive video mistake for alien symbol hysteria has me concerned about her ability to use critical thinking especially when she hopes to gain more members for her website.

Maybe she's a disnfo agent, seeking to appear as pro-belief as possible to get believers to accept other junk.

Back