• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special Heads Up About May 24th Episode!

Robert Hastings

Skilled Investigator
Heads-up! This Sunday, May 24th, Robert Hastings and Don Ecker will be guests on the Paracast, discussing the MJ-12-related disinformation/boolsheet being disseminated nowadays by Bob "Condor" Collins and Richard "Falcon" Doty.

This broadcast is a detailed follow-up to my recent "Operation Bird Droppings" article (and OBD Updates 1 and 2). While some persons seem oblivious to the importance of challenging Collins' and Doty's shenanigans on an ongoing basis, I suspect that most of you will benefit from tuning in.

Doty and Collins are liars and frauds. They continue to dupe people. Learn the facts about MJ-12!

--Robert Hastings
UFOHastings

strangelove.jpg

Saddle up boys, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

I've never really bothered to learn about this subject, not b/c I found it dissinteresting, but b/c I never had anyone to listen to describe it in a trustworthy manner. Looking forward to this episode.

I am glad the MJ 12 documents are going to be discussed at length. It will save me hours of reading that I have been putting off anyway.

*Listening now*

In case anyone hasnt seen the actual article... "Operation Bird Droppings" -

THE UFO CHRONICLES

Robert I sincerely hope this marks the end of this affair for you, and you can get back to following up leads on UFO/Nukes related stories.

Robert: in the article you mention someone will soon present proof of genuine UFOs photographed by Bennowitz over the WSA of the military base. Is that still coming / can you provide more details? Will it involve a photo?

edit,

The Coast2Coast Doty interview Don mentioned:

(note: left-click the links, not right-click. downloads the mp3)

ADrive.com Backup (hour1 Open lines)
ADrive.com Backup (hour2 Doty / Greg Bishop)
ADrive.com Backup (hour3 Doty/Bishop)
ADrive.com Backup (hour4 Doty/Bishop)

(from Anomalies Audio Archive )

Question for you Don (if you read this): do you have an archive of your old radio show episodes online?

This was a very good show. It will go down as a classic for sure. So if less than a hand full of people really know what is going on, according to Don, who are these individuals??

UFOlogy is a chronic disease that never goes away. Although that isn't what Don actually said I was laughing just thinking about it. David had a good reminder that people who experience these things are deeply affected on many levels.

So thanks Robert, Don, David and Gene for a great show.

I haven't heard the show yet but am also salivating over its content.

I seem to have an affection or affiliation towards Ecker - I think it is his style or manner that appeals to me. Oh yes, and the fact he think David gets hard over Lear.

I was surprised that Gene, Don and Robert didnt object to being called mentally ill by David for spending so much time in this field despite not having an experience/sighting.

Nice episode. One thing I would just like to say; David soundly dismisses the Billy Meier case based on his expertise of image analysis and no doubt a great deal of common sense as well. Of course, many thinking people just know it is a fraud based on the convoluted story, however David's expertise enables him to point to specific instances where fraud has been perpetuated. Similarly I dismiss Bob Lazar case based on my expertise, I suspect that Lazar was a ruse by John Lear to try and shake the tree hoping that the "real" reverse engineering scientists involved would see Lazar and then decide to speak out as well.

My feeling is that the MJ-12 documents were a similar type of effort.

Simply, Lazar is to physicists what MS Paint is to Photoshop.

A remark mentioned by Don that alluded to Scientists being stuck with a set of beliefs and being firm in them is alas somewhat correct. It is not the way it is meant to work buy unfortunately it does.

Here's a quote by one of my heroes, Max Planck

Max Planck said:
“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die.”

Finally, in one show I heard David mention that UFOs have a system to negate their mass, I concur with this and it is a simple and elegant solution. I have heard people speculate about inertial dampening systems and other much more esoteric ideas, however negating mass is a much simpler idea and something I feel we are less than 30 years away from doing ourselves.

However, I do disagree with the bending space & time theory of how UFOs travel the universe and I believe this is the explanation Lazar used and is common when talking about how UFOs travel from there to here; I see it as too one dimesional, literally.

A hypothesis I tend to lean towards is hyper-dimensionality: image if you will a bunch of 11 concentric circles, our physical reality is located on the outmost circle. To move quickly in our physical reality you change your frequency to that of the inside circle, move a small distance in it and then change frequency back to that of our physical reality. The small distance you move at the higher frequency (or dimension if you like) translates to moving a vast distance in our dimension. Speed of light exceeded in our dimension (and time travel) but relativity is obeyed. In fact what is to say our visitors are not even inhabitants of one of the inner circles?

Finally, in one show I heard David mention that UFOs have a system to negate their mass, I concur with this and it is a simple and elegant solution. I have heard people speculate about inertial dampening systems and other much more esoteric ideas, however negating mass is a much simpler idea and something I feel we are less than 30 years away from doing ourselves.

A hypothesis I tend to lean towards is hyper-dimensionality: image if you will a bunch of 11 concentric circles, our physical reality is located on the outmost circle. To move quickly in our physical reality you change your frequency to that of the inside circle, move a small distance in it and then change frequency back to that of our physical reality. The small distance you move at the higher frequency (or dimension if you like) translates to moving a vast distance in our dimension. Speed of light exceeded in our dimension (and time travel) but relativity is obeyed. In fact what is to say our visitors are not even inhabitants of one of the inner circles?

Negative masses? Travel via frequencies?

This is somewhat exotic stuff. Negative mass hasn't yet been observed, so 30 years seems quick to both discover a sizable source and figure out the engineering. As for the latter, what experimental evidence is there that objects have such frequencies and that their position depends on them?

Fortunately, I'm a theoretical physicist, experiments I leave to my esteemed colleges who follow that path. As we are talking "beyond the standard model", experimental proof will be some time off.

By negating mass I am saying that an object could reduce its mass to zero, not have a negative mass. If we take the Higgs field as true, then I am talking about a way of stopping Higgs interactions. I'm fairly sure we will discover if the Higgs is real or not within the next two years.

Regarding my second tract about interstellar travel, I wished to offer another solution to the "Well they could never get here as the Universe is too large" junk. I am saying that based on my intuition, I feel jumping to a smaller dimension, moving and jumping out is much more logical than stretching spacetime and springing back with it. This is not a new idea, science fiction has talked about hyperspace for a long time.

More than 4 dimensions has been proposed for a long time, for example the work by Kaluza and Klein in the 1920s. Of course most people have heard of string theory and it's extra dimensions but even the Hierarchy Problem can be solved via extra dimensions, with the cutely named ADD/GOD model.

I have a major complaint about this episode. It was over too damn soon :D.

Great show. Any chance of a continuation of this discussion at a later date?

"Built-in Blanketing Effect" - Don Ecker
A watershed statement for me and something I've had to deal with through most of what little time I've actually devoted to the subject of UFOs.

Thanks as well, Robert Hastings for mentioning the Brookings Report and its findings. And I don't know if anyone else is keeping track, but how weirdly close those informants names are: Victor Marchetti and Vincent Martinez, never mind the 90 year old Mr. Handjob?!

This has been one of the best shows, yet!

Thanks Gene, thanks David... I guess I'll order my T-shirt now.

Another great show. It seems that so much of what we know of this subject is clouded by the influence of disinfo agents. I think that more focus should fall on these individuals. I'd love to see a major expose' of Doty, et al. Who do they work for, what do they really know, how is he funded? Are taxpayers paying for guys to make up stories about UFO's? Where's 60 Minutes or the N.Y. Times? This is a huge story.

Has anyone read the Bill Moore confession speech? Before bed last night I finally sat down and read the entirety of the "Bird Droppings" article by Robert (I just skimmed it before). Anyway it was well worth the time... I feel pretty up to speed on everything now, and yes, I feel foolish for thinking certain things about the MJ12 docs and for referring people to majesticdocuments.com to look at the "famous SOM1 01" doc.

Im sure I looked quite the fool.

Anyway, I copy/pasted the analysis from the "military manuals expert" from the bottom of the article that has evidence for SOM1 01 being a hoax. Will read that later. (FYI Rich Dolan is "convinced" that SOM1 01 is "real/geniune'. After last night Im unfortunately not looking forward to Dolans new book as much - considering this book will deal with precisely the time frame spoken about last night, and that Rich didnt consult with either Decker OR Hastings for his research. Im worried).

Anyway the point of the post is Roberts article has links to the Moore confession speech. Man, thats quite a speech! Long! And would be wrong in thinking Moore is a good writer? Id certainly be proud of a speech/paper that read like that (the stucture/flow of idea, not the content). Will attempt to finish the speech later too. There is quite the build up before he even mentions his work as an "asset", and Im not eben out of that intro yet. I can imagine the scene when he delivered it, with everyone on the edge of their seat Im sure.
______
PS. That other thread I made with the 2005 Doty interview on C2C isnt getting much attention (Its the interview Don mentioned). I hope more people listen to it as its extremely fascinating to hear Doty in what seems like a real-time disinfo dump, and Id love to hear what other people think about it.

Back