• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I notice that Ardy Sixkiller Clarke has a new book out. It would be nice to hear more stories of Native American Alien sightings.

Randall Carlson, anybody? A mate of Graham Hancock's. Some good stuff on ancient civilisations, sacred geometry, global cataclysm. Comes across as very grounded. Would be a great guest, IMO.

Last edited:
Since you've had on Walter Bosley, Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, and you're talking about having on Jim Mars soon, why not consider having on S.K. Bain, author of 'The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual'?

The first and last have already been on more than once. We hope to have Scott back in the near future — and A.J. for that matter. He's always an enjoyable guest.

The first and last have already been on more than once. We hope to have Scott back in the near future — and A.J. for that matter. He's always an enjoyable guest.

Yes, for the first and third, that's why I asked as I heard them recently on older episodes, but I don't think they have been on in years. I'm glad to hear that they may be on in the near future.

Seth Breedlove of Small Town Monsters would be an interesting guest. He's made two independent films on Bigfoot like creatures , The Minerva Monster and The Beast of Whitehall, both true events. He has a third movie on Boggy Creek coming out, which features Lyle Blackburn. I was at their recent Minerva Monster Event and it was a blast. Loren Coleman was the guest speaker.

Graham Hancock
Author of "Fingerprints Of The Gods" & his latest book "Magicians of the Gods"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back