• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

RIP John Glenn

As a kid growing up in the late 60's i was mad about space.
My grandfather knew someone in the US embassy , And i was gifted with a number of beautiful books documenting in glorious colour Americas rightful pride in its space program.
I loved those books and the marvelous pictures inside.

Geopolitics wasn't on my young radar. Gagarin was the first Man in space, Armstrong the first Man on the moon. I think there is something about space exploration that speaks to all of us and transcends lines on maps.
Indeed its something those in orbit notice very quickly, the lines don't exist from up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
15401088_10154023748206770_2470946590434819456_n.jpg So many of our dreams of science and fiction take us to the stars. Would that we were all so fortunate and determined to leave such impressive lives. John Glenn was a hero now and forever his name will be rembered...

Last edited:
Back