• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters On Hiatus?

Chuck Garabedian

Paranormal Novice
Not sure if this question has been asked before, if it has I apologize for posting it again.

I noticed that no new shows have been posted in some time at Dark Matters Radio - Downloads | CyberStationUSA On Demand Programming nor had my podcast downloader on my PC and Android phone notified me of any new episodes for some time (about 2 months if I remember correctly). I have to say, I really enjoy the open line shows that have been on there lately.

Has Dark Matters and Don gone on hiatus? I hope everything is okay.

Not sure if this question has been asked before, if it has I apologize for posting it again.

I noticed that no new shows have been posted in some time at Dark Matters Radio - Downloads | CyberStationUSA On Demand Programming nor had my podcast downloader on my PC and Android phone notified me of any new episodes for some time (about 2 months if I remember correctly). I have to say, I really enjoy the open line shows that have been on there lately.

Has Dark Matters and Don gone on hiatus? I hope everything is okay.
I got an email from Keith Roland that Heather was taking a week off. 1 week must have turned into two.. I see that she is back as of 10/14/2016. I hate the open lines part of her show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I got an email from Keith Roland that Heather was taking a week off. 1 week must have turned into two.. I see that she is back as of 10/14/2016. I hate the open lines part of her show.

Hi, thanks for your answer but I meant Dark Matters with Don Ecker, not the Dark Matter digital network and Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade.

Dark Matters is a separate show that predated the Dark Matter digital network.

Hi, thanks for your answer but I meant Dark Matters with Don Ecker, not the Dark Matter digital network and Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade.

Dark Matters is a separate show that predated the Dark Matter digital network.
My bad. The original Dark Matter... i dig Don's moon theories.

Good luck Don, hope you are back up running soon.

In the meantime I have been enjoying listening to all your old podcasts, is Stanley McDaniels book worth buying?

McDaniel? I honestly do not recall. He and I have not spoken since the 1990's sometime. At this point all I recall is that at the time he was working with Hoagland trying to arm twist NASA into putting a camera on the Mars Observer to re-photograph the Cydonia region on Mars.

Decker

McDaniel? I honestly do not recall. He and I have not spoken since the 1990's sometime. At this point all I recall is that at the time he was working with Hoagland trying to arm twist NASA into putting a camera on the Mars Observer to re-photograph the Cydonia region on Mars.

Decker

Old beardy Hoagland has been quiet lately, must be due to pop up soon with the ESA Mars and Juno mission problems.

Don did he ever appear on Dark Matter or did he stay running scared?

Old beardy Hoagland has been quiet lately, must be due to pop up soon with the ESA Mars and Juno mission problems.
Don did he ever appear on Dark Matter or did he stay running scared?

Back when I did my UFOs Tonite! show Hoagland appeared a number of times. Several years ago I attempted to get Hoagland to appear on DMR several times and he always had an excuse on why he was not available. In one instance he told me "well Don, I am about to go on C2C with Noory so I will have to wait a couple of weeks before I do your show." Finally after trying to contact him on Facebook he stopped responding to me. I had made no bones about questioning him (while doing DMR) on several of his crazy stories he was floating then. I could be wrong but I think he was afraid to come on to DMR and face me. Hope that answers your question.

Decker

Listening to Hoaglands latest stuff. He has started chasing the $$$$$ rather than the facts. The correlation between credibility and popularity in this field. Seems to me to become popular you have to sell your soul

Also glad to hear that it's only tech issues keeping you off the air. Missing you and Rich on a Friday but we've plenty to listen to and enjoy in the meantime. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Don, Vicki, Rich and the gang!!

Back when I did my UFOs Tonite! show Hoagland appeared a number of times. Several years ago I attempted to get Hoagland to appear on DMR several times and he always had an excuse on why he was not available. In one instance he told me "well Don, I am about to go on C2C with Noory so I will have to wait a couple of weeks before I do your show." Finally after trying to contact him on Facebook he stopped responding to me. I had made no bones about questioning him (while doing DMR) on several of his crazy stories he was floating then. I could be wrong but I think he was afraid to come on to DMR and face me. Hope that answers your question.

Decker

Well Don, I've no doubt you've had more than your fair share of 'The Run-around' by people eager to escape being pinned down on some of their craziness.

If it feels like a run-around, looks like a run-around........:D

Back