• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

HAWKING: Must Find Aliens, Before They Find Us...

Is this something new we've never heard before? No. Does it seem a lot like click bait? Yes.
The drudge report gets over 57 million hits per day. I appreciate that they have ufo/related news. Although we are not benefiting from all their news (we may know it from previous studied subjects) I like that they are opening the door to these subjects to the masses who may not be familiar with these topics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is this something new we've never heard before? No. Does it seem a lot like click bait? Yes.

ufology, take a deep breath, it's only the headline that misleads. :) The link actually goes to a story on cnet.com about Hawking wanting to point radio telescopes at the super Earth type exoplanet Gliese 832c using the the initiative that he's supporting.

Back