• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

..100s of human years of contact and benevolence that is clearly represents.

There's some benevolence but probably more malevolence--mutilations besides abductions.

..the ONLY photo's that we ever get of a crystal clear, physical craft are fakes.

That's an opinion not a fact. Some people will never accept ANY evidence of ET. If it can't be explained any other way, it "must be" a hoax. It must be even if there's never any admission of faking, not even a deathbed one (like in the case of the loch ness hoaxer) or if a hoax was never proven for decades.

Last edited:
All of them. 100%.

Every ET channeler and ALL of their communications are bullshit, have I got that right, that's your position?

Prove me wrong. You only need one case. And that's the problem right there.

Does that box you have wrapped ever so tightly around your head ever cause you pain? You've made your decisions...from the usual lack of research and pseudoskeptical POV...why in the world would I spend a moment of time trying to prove anything to you on this subject?

Every ET channeler and ALL of their communications are bullshit, have I got that right, that's your position?

Does that box you have wrapped ever so tightly around your head ever cause you pain? You've made your decisions...from the usual lack of research and pseudoskeptical POV...why in the world would I spend a moment of time trying to prove anything to you on this subject?
That's the oldest trick in the book, man.

It's called shifting the burden of proof. It's on you, not me.

I'm sorry, you must have inadvertently missed this challenge.

Let's try this again. Go!
Not falling for it.

My case is backed by parsimony and empiricism. I don't need to justify it.

You're claiming that 'Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily' is invalid (quoting Occam there). If you want to move me, then you're the one that needs to back your claim.

Something you've been asked to do many times, and well, haven't.

Therefore I label you 'troll' and move along.

Be specific now, exactly which ET channelers, and their ET counterparts, are nonsense.
Just name one. Any one. Take your pick.
Which statements are nonsense.
I think it might be harder to find statements that aren't nonsense ... lol. Can you show us any channeled material that represents something verifiably extraordinary? Something we didn't already know? Something that doesn't consist of trite or naïve comments and criticism about human behavior?
Quote specific sessions. Don't shirk your responsibility to not be a hit'n'run. Show us how youhave done yor extensive homework on this very important subject ...
Unfortunately the content would IMO be so extensive that it would break copyright laws. Again, maybe you could point us to something verifiably extraordinary? That list should be a lot shorter.
and your, perhaps shallow - we will see by your response - attempt to degrade 100s of human years of contact and benevolence that is clearly represents.
Uh ... "... 100s of human years of contact and benevolence ..."? Sorry, but I must be confused about the meaning of "benevolent".
Be a man.
Yes @Trajanus, get your suit of armor, horse, and jousting lance and get out there and settle this one and for all ... lol.

Trajanus said:

There's some benevolence but probably more malevolence--mutilations besides abductions.

I'm sorry, you must have inadvertently missed this challenge.

Let's try this again. Go!

No interest?

Btw, 'abductions' are you call them are pre-arranged, contractual agreements made prior to incarnation to be involved in the hybridization programs . There is nothing but benevolence involved...on all sides.

No, there was an exhaustive discussion about this some time ago on KDR's blog. They concluded any mundane object used for a hoax couldn't have weighed much because there was no bending of wires just above it (besides no indication of supporting wires). It would've had to be made of paper. And btw, not even the skeptics found a mirror which exactly matched the shape of the object. If you look closely, above, there is a difference.
Nobody's saying it's the exact make and model, but come on. What are the chances of a alien flying saucer looking almost identical to an old truck mirror (and correct for the time period)? Now factor in what are the chances that the flying saucer would have a mast on it with a list? Now once you see the truck mirror it makes sense on why there is a list. Seeing the truck mirror solidified the hoax. Also, the photo's were taken from as close to ground as possible. Read on to see why this is.

So in UFOlogy there are 1000's of photos. Blobs of light, blurs, birds, aircraft, balloons, stars, hoaxes, etc. But out of EVERY PHOTO EVER TAKEN OF A UFO....Paul Trent is the one guy that has the real deal? And his real deal happens to look almost exactly like the truck mirror I posted including the list on the mast? Come on.

Whats more likely? Paul Trent is like the other 1000's of hoaxers/fakers and used a truck mirror to hang from the visible wires right up above? Or he's the one person on the face of the Earth that captured several pictures of a authentic flying saucer from another planet, which nobody else has managed to do (but somehow he did it with a crappy 1950's camera)?

Think about it. What's more likely?

Last edited:
The object appears beneath a pair of wires, as is seen in Plates 23 and 24. We may question, therefore, whether it could have been a model suspended from one of the wires. This possibility is strengthened by the observation that the object appears beneath roughly the same point in the two photos, in spite of their having been taken from two positions. This can be determined from irregularities, or "kinks," in the wires. The wires pass between the camera positions and the garage (left). We know from the change in orientation of the object that it moved, or was re-oriented by hand, between exposures. The possibility that it is a model hanging beneath a point on the wire suggests a further test: Is the change in distance of the object in Plates 23 and 24 equal to the change in distance from the wires? Measures of the disk indicate that it is about 8% further away in Plate 24. Measures of the irregularities in the wires indicate that they are further away from the camera in Plate 24. The amount of the latter increase from the wires (measured by the separation of rather ill-defined "kinks") is less certain than the distance increase from the disk, but it is measured to be about 10%. These tests do not rule out the possibility that the object was a small model suspended from the nearby wire by an unresolved thread.

Given the foregoing analysis, one must choose between an asymmetric model suspended from the overhead wire, and an extraordinary flying object

The atmosphere around Earth and its photon interaction allows image/voice/sound to be recorded and also transmitted.

It is why the human mind called the psyche has been able to review by mind, past life image, data of past life as a recorded message. Many humans have heard voice feed back, including Popes, so who is to quibble when the organization of the Pope belongs to occult awareness...astronomy and all different forms of sciences. After all their organization is the organization that previously studied and documented all forms of spirit conditions called phenomena.

If a recording is recorded, transmits and manifests and then disappears it does so by various conditions. First is to observe that the UFO condition belongs to occult sciences, changes to the nuclear natural fused orbital body. Nuclear fuel a condition that is converting naturally fused cooled nuclear dust. UFO's would therefore manifest and disappear in the atmospheric wavelength condition to form the nuclear light sound to allow unnatural conversion.

Then there is also the atmospheric condition of cooling, by the passing of the atmosphere over cold areas...cooling the burning atmospheric gases witnessed in UFO manifestation as "lights".

Then there is the human mind condition of being irradiated and gaining chemical changes to see the unnatural condition that other humans would not see, for science itself was first observed in an altered brain/mind condition called Shamanic practice, the taking of plant somatic chemicals.

As cameras...phones use the ability to take photographic images it would be the reason why a human being not seeing the UFO condition due to a non irradiation of their own person/mind would not witness the manifestation at the time of the photographic evidence.

It is why the human evidence states...I was with a group of individuals and only "I" saw it, hence making everyone else believe that I was crazy.

When you review the human DNA condition, each human life and cellular formation is affected by fall out as a self gained interactive condition, why the UFO "witness" has been queried as fact or fiction.

Nobody's saying it's the exact make and model, but come on.

Lol, why isn't the "exact make or model" known or shown, assuming it existed??! Can't we assume it was mass produced? SHOW ME the EXACT thing--not that it would work even then, see following post.

What are the chances of a alien flying saucer looking almost identical to an old truck mirror (and correct for the time period)?

In the past people claimed it was a lampshade or phonograph. Even back then there were all kinds of artificial things which could've coincidentally resembled anything.

Now factor in what are the chances that the flying saucer would have a mast on it with a list?

It wasn't the only photograph of such an object. There was another in '54.

Whats more likely? Paul Trent is like the other 1000's of hoaxers/fakers and used a truck mirror to hang from the visible wires right up above? Or he's the one person on the face of the Earth that captured several pictures of a authentic flying saucer from another planet, which nobody else has managed to do

I didn't say he was!! Previously I mentioned other fairly clear photos of UFOs like those from Drakensburg.

Last edited:
Given the foregoing analysis, one must choose between an asymmetric model suspended from the overhead wire, and an extraordinary flying object

As I wrote before, this was exhaustively investigated on KDR's blog. They said it couldn't have been a weighty object like a truck mirror because the wires above it show no evidence of sagging. Any hoax would have to have been made of paper. So forget the mirror....:)Also one of the commentators concluded "a distant object more naturally explains the data."
None of the skeptics on the blog pressed the matter of alleged evidence for supporting wires; it didn't convince them.
Lastly look at the Trents--not just Paul but his wife. Investigators concluded they were simple, even "mentally challenged" folks, incapable of pulling off a hoax. And they went to their graves sticking to their story.

So forget the mirror....
I like that. Just nonchalant "...forget the mirror" - when meanwhile, that's exactly what it is, a truck mirror, lol. There is plenty of research & evidence to prove that it's a solid object hanging from the wire.

I suppose you think the Rex Heflin & Ed Walters photo's are authentic flying vehicles from another planet as well. While were at it - here's another authentic flying saucer from Merlin, Orygun ;)

spinning-ufo-over-merlin-oregon.jpg

I like that. Just nonchalant "...forget the mirror" - when meanwhile, that's exactly what it is, a truck mirror, lol. There is plenty of research & evidence to prove that it's a solid object hanging from the wire.

I suppose you think the Rex Heflin & Ed Walters photo's are authentic flying vehicles from another planet as well. While were at it - here's another authentic flying saucer from Merlin, Orygun ;)

spinning-ufo-over-merlin-oregon.jpg
[/QUOTE

A classic! Anyone ever admit to any of these as being their hoaxes? Maybe, more or less a kind of a triumphant "gotcha!" moment for sake of some old geezer's posterity? Heflin and the train wheel, Walters and the "planted models"...Walters was a strange one to be certain, not the man himself, but rather the case. Did Walters ever admit to it, or did someone get two birds with one stone in this case? Bruce and Ed both did a credentialed nose dive.

A classic! Anyone ever admit to any of these as being their hoaxes? Maybe, more or less a kind of a triumphant "gotcha!" moment for sake of some old geezer's posterity? Heflin and the train wheel, Walters and the "planted models"...Walters was a strange one to be certain, not the man himself, but rather the case. Did Walters ever admit to it, or did someone get two birds with one stone in this case? Bruce and Ed both did a credentialed nose dive.
As far as I am aware - the three mentioned never admitted their hoaxes. Then to complicate matters, you have Bruce Maccabe that swears Ed Walters & Paul Trent are the real deal. He also thought the Guardian UFO was real. And he also thought that the red light of an optical computer mouse was a flying saucer so.....kinda decreases my warm & fuzzy feeling towards what Bruce says is real and what he says is fake.

The occultist community has always known what the UFO body is....unnatural and artificial formed/caused atmospheric signals of a changed natural nuclear orbital fusion of Planet Earth's stone fusion.

The occultist, challenged by the spiritual community before fought many wars over the information and application of occultist cause and effect, for the occultist a greedy, and narcissistic minded human only wants what the occultist wants....powers at any cost, including the loss of his own life.

The occultist therefore uses strategists and forms plans to cause the greater community to consider all of his fake advice to try to get what he wants....his own self destruction. At times he has used fake models of the UFO design to try to convince the public that it is just a flying machine.

Why is anyone considering the occultist ideal, when everyone has already been informed of his tactics, his dishonest reasoning and his personal choice, when the Holy War was fought for a very long time trying to eradicate this form of human thinking and ownership of human life.

The occultists won the war, they continued with their practices as their own self deceit, for the awareness of the human mind enabled the ancient community to fight for the survival of life on Earth. Why do you think the choice to oppose occultist practice was first established?

That's an opinion not a fact. Some people will never accept ANY evidence of ET. If it can't be explained any other way, it "must be" a hoax. It must be even if there's never any admission of faking, not even a deathbed one (like in the case of the loch ness hoaxer) or if a hoax was never proven for decades.
Amen to that..

I like that. Just nonchalant "...forget the mirror" - when meanwhile, that's exactly what it is, a truck mirror, lol.

Lol, as I just pointed out, that's NOT what it is, in part because it's not the same as the McMinnville object (if a real match existed it would've been found and shown).

There is plenty of research & evidence to prove that it's a solid object hanging from the wire.

The latest, most authoritative research, on KDR's blog, indicates it could NOT be a solid weighty object, because there is no perceptible sagging of the wires just above it.

Back