• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET is/was a near certainty! @Ufology replies: Imagine that!

Jeff Davis

Paranormal Adept
Recently I had my mind blown quite unexpectedly, and I have still not recovered in the least. I am a firm believer that humanity is not the only representative of cognitive intelligence, or resident within consciousness, in that big environmental picture that we all call the Universe. However, over the course of the last 20 years, unlike the first 20 years, due mostly to theoretical speculations, I moved quite a ways away from believing in the humanoid physical embodiment of alien life. That just seemed too much like Star Trek, and I thought to myself, "UFOs = Spacecraft bearing aliens from outer space?...rubbish!" The ET reality was just not so real to and for me. I mean, where was all the supporting and inspiring hypothetical evidence for such a science fiction contrived view, anyhow?

Well, a week ago this past Sunday, that evidence, along with my UFO speculative ass, was undeniably signed, sealed, and hand delivered to me. Oh the pain!

Whereas this certainly does not automatically equate UFOs with space aliens, it certainly provides a VERY good documented case for intelligent life out there in space. For a very long time now too, I might add.

I will state in my own defense however, that this series of interviews most certainly has confirmed my cynicism concerning the commercial nature of the scientific institutional embodiment, and it's long running consensus portrayal of "and that's precisely the way it is" cutting edge "scientific reality".

Whereas the following does not provide absolute proof positive of an ET reality, it's an excellent example of thoroughly critical scientific analysis in support of the ET contention. One wherein you will find a greater abundance of very real hard evidence, along with the accompaniment of critically qualified and recognized analysis concerning that evidence, than one would will find within many of the present hot topic "consensus theories held as fact" in today's socially relevant scientific muddy waters.

I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on the following. The nuggets contained here are truly buried deep within this amazingly rich dialogue. Don't cheat yourself, listen the whole nine if at all possible and please don't hold back on the feedback. The whole discussed matter is indeed quite revealing, if not thoroughly elating.

Dr. John Brandenburg - Plasma physicist gives inside look at outsourced UFO research |325|

Recently I had my mind blown quite unexpectedly, and I have still not recovered in the least. I am a firm believer that humanity is not the only representative of cognitive intelligence, or resident within consciousness, in that big environmental picture that we all call the Universe. However, over the course of the last 20 years, unlike the first 20 years, due mostly to theoretical speculations, I moved quite a ways away from believing in the humanoid physical embodiment of alien life. That just seemed too much like Star Trek, and I thought to myself, "UFOs = Spacecraft bearing aliens from outer space?...rubbish!" The ET reality was just not so real to and for me. I mean, where was all the supporting and inspiring hypothetical evidence for such a science fiction contrived view, anyhow?

Well, a week ago this past Sunday, that evidence, along with my UFO speculative ass, was undeniably signed, sealed, and hand delivered to me. Oh the pain!

Whereas this certainly does not automatically equate UFOs with space aliens, it certainly provides a VERY good documented case for intelligent life out there in space. For a very long time now too, I might add.

I will state in my own defense however, that this series of interviews most certainly has confirmed my cynicism concerning the commercial nature of the scientific institutional embodiment, and it's long running consensus portrayal of "and that's precisely the way it is" cutting edge "scientific reality".

Whereas the following does not provide absolute proof positive of an ET reality, it's an excellent example of thoroughly critical scientific analysis in support of the ET contention. One wherein you will find a greater abundance of very real hard evidence, along with the accompaniment of critically qualified and recognized analysis concerning that evidence, than one would will find within many of the present hot topic "consensus theories held as fact" in today's socially relevant scientific muddy waters.

I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on the following. The nuggets contained here are truly buried deep within this amazingly rich dialogue. Don't cheat yourself, listen the whole nine if at all possible and please don't hold back on the feedback. The whole discussed matter is indeed quite revealing, if not thoroughly elating.

Dr. John Brandenburg - Plasma physicist gives inside look at outsourced UFO research |325|

Science is a human choice, it is not natural.

Natural life on Earth is a human living, breathing, eating, drinking, having sex, taking protection from the elements in housing, having a family, the family supporting the unity and living until you die.

Before human life....animal life, not aliens or ET.

If you use rational thinking, the advice exists naturally in a rational review.

If you use an irrational thinking process...demonstrated by a changed male human mind, then obviously you would believe in ET...yet all of the rational data states an organic body and life presence precedes the human organic life.

If you use rational thinking and theorize for the sake of theory. If I did not exist myself as a human being, animals would be living on Planet Earth, with no other belief system.....natural life minding its own business.

Who then is wrong....the human male is for when we rationally review his own mind condition and life condition he decided he wanted to own everything else, including his own equal lived life....and so he took over the living conditions on Earth and enforced an irrational way of life....leading to occultist practice.

Therefore rationally why don't human beings simply stop having sex.....age and die and stop believing in occultists?

Because occultism invented, invented civilization and all of its comforts, invented and then had to resource for the inventions, now they are running out of resources and do not know what to do about the civilization that they structured on invention....sad really.

This is why they invented a "fantasy" to escape in, instead of facing the real life issues that they have caused themselves, and this reality belongs to every living culture on Earth, the brotherhood of man/occult belief, and all of the fears lived due to the fear of their own person...a male who has the power to invent and destroy all life.

If any human wanted to apply a status to the life condition, we already have.

Human beings, who were preceded by animals, who were preceded by insects, preceded by microbes - plant life.

Stone/nuclear existed in a status without our belief or our presence, in a natural evolving and cooling condition.

If any human asked the simple question about life, the simple answer is that your parents had sex. I know my parents are human, live as a human and die as a human....and I only continue to live until I also die because I am younger and healthier than they are, but maybe you believe your parents are alien. I know that if I was not a human being on Earth, then my parents would be an animal, not ET if animals could speak for them self.

Why would an occultist believe that ET is God, the Creator of all life....because they hope that ET will give them new technology, for this is what they believe God created their life for......to apply technology. Seems like you made a big mistake in believing that you are a Creator, when your own conscious advice states as does the historical evidence, that all you ever achieve is your own self destruction.

1.) Science is a human choice, it is not natural.

2.) Natural life on Earth is a human living, breathing, eating, drinking, having sex, taking protection from the elements in housing, having a family, the family supporting the unity and living until you die.

Before human life....animal life, not aliens or ET.

If you use rational thinking, the advice exists naturally in a rational review.

If you use an irrational thinking process...demonstrated by a changed male human mind, then obviously you would believe in ET...yet all of the rational data states an organic body and life presence precedes the human organic life.

If you use rational thinking and theorize for the sake of theory. If I did not exist myself as a human being, animals would be living on Planet Earth, with no other belief system.....natural life minding its own business.

Who then is wrong....the human male is for when we rationally review his own mind condition and life condition he decided he wanted to own everything else, including his own equal lived life....and so he took over the living conditions on Earth and enforced an irrational way of life....leading to occultist practice.

Therefore rationally why don't human beings simply stop having sex.....age and die and stop believing in occultists?

Because occultism invented, invented civilization and all of its comforts, invented and then had to resource for the inventions, now they are running out of resources and do not know what to do about the civilization that they structured on invention....sad really.

This is why they invented a "fantasy" to escape in, instead of facing the real life issues that they have caused themselves, and this reality belongs to every living culture on Earth, the brotherhood of man/occult belief, and all of the fears lived due to the fear of their own person...a male who has the power to invent and destroy all life.

If any human wanted to apply a status to the life condition, we already have.

Human beings, who were preceded by animals, who were preceded by insects, preceded by microbes - plant life.

Stone/nuclear existed in a status without our belief or our presence, in a natural evolving and cooling condition.

If any human asked the simple question about life, the simple answer is that your parents had sex. I know my parents are human, live as a human and die as a human....and I only continue to live until I also die because I am younger and healthier than they are, but maybe you believe your parents are alien. I know that if I was not a human being on Earth, then my parents would be an animal, not ET if animals could speak for them self.

Why would an occultist believe that ET is God, the Creator of all life....because they hope that ET will give them new technology, for this is what they believe God created their life for......to apply technology. Seems like you made a big mistake in believing that you are a Creator, when your own conscious advice states as does the historical evidence, that all you ever achieve is your own self destruction.

1.) Yes, science itself is a process developed and implemented by human beings. One that if done properly reflects what is "confirmed natural process". In other words, it's a product of comparative rationale. A system of testing and experimentation wherein confirmed natural processes are used to justify or falsify results. Certainly this process does in fact reflect human instinct because how else would we as a species best survive? If one chooses to implement the scientific method one certainly has made a choice.

2.) I would definitely not state that these rudimentary characteristics of an existing human being are anything other than natural reflections of it's existence, but they themselves are either a) just observations typical of an existing human being, or b) they are products of instinct guided or driven rationale. In any free willed human action, determinations are made in the name of any and all accomplishment. There is no status of humanity without instinctual determinations. All human progress is a reflection of human rationale. This is all natural because humanity represents a rational animal given to free will.

Is what you are stating concerning the occult changed male mind indicative of basic abstract human rationale? We are a pack animal victimized. The need to control and own dominantly are natural to the human condition. What is the female mind and how in your opinion is it isolated from such pack instincts? Is not the need to submit as great as the need to dominate? Does nuclear equate to molecular structure?

Whether mankind is creating for it's good, or ultimately unto it's demise, are not each both creations by mankind?

1.) Yes, science itself is a process developed and implemented by human beings. One that if done properly reflects what is "confirmed natural process". In other words, it's a product of comparative rationale. A system of testing and experimentation wherein confirmed natural processes are used to justify or falsify results. Certainly this process does in fact reflect human instinct because how else would we as a species best survive? If one chooses to implement the scientific method one certainly has made a choice.

2.) I would definitely not state that these rudimentary characteristics of an existing human being are anything other than natural reflections of it's existence, but they themselves are either a) just observations typical of an existing human being, or b) they are products of instinct guided or driven rationale. In any free willed human action, determinations are made in the name of any and all accomplishment. There is no status of humanity without instinctual determinations. All human progress is a reflection of human rationale. This is all natural because humanity represents a rational animal given to free will.

Is what you are stating concerning the occult changed male mind indicative of basic abstract human rationale? We are a pack animal victimized. The need to control and own dominantly are natural to the human condition. What is the female mind and how in your opinion is it isolated from such pack instincts? Is not the need to submit as great as the need to dominate? Does nuclear equate to molecular structure?

Whether mankind is creating for it's good, or ultimately unto it's demise, are not each both creations by mankind?

Science as a choice, and if you review consciousness, why it valued, described and then implemented is to question the conscious reality itself.

The evolutionist stated by observation that the preceding information of our own life form was less than our own, yet it supported our own development.

The evolutionist stated a monkey had sex...it produced a human type form of a male/female and this life form branched off, leaving the functioning sexual act of a monkey producing a monkey. If this were real then the human life would be a deformity, as an unnatural "thrown out condition" and the natural spiritual nature as a supported status exists naturally.

We would then consider our own person less than Nature, yet our consciousness considers itself as the highest status by what it values, how it values, and how the use of valuing allowed it to understand the converting functions.

Therefore you would have to ask how a human aware state knew about converting, for the function of converting itself belongs to conditions where no organic life or organic information existed.

So the occultist said, that an atom or a photon that preceded all Nature was its consciousness, as if the organic consciousness existed before it did, which proves itself false. Our aware status belongs to the conditions of being organic.

The only experience for value comes about from and through personal experience.

If you ask how science was known as an advised condition, the Shaman would advise you that he took plant drugs, being a different and higher irradiated life form and changed/altered his natural mind. He then saw visions in the fed back imagery, that allowed him to review conditions that gave him his ability to apply his awareness to what he eventually stated was wisdom.

Using the spiritual mind condition applies the conditions just as humanity are aware to know information, to have a variable to communication and to understand other processes.

Living this experience myself I came to understand imagery and information as atmospheric fed back information.

First of all is to state that as I slept I was awoken by an image floating in the air above my bed, and I saw in the image ancient images of past religious males, which I could see by the dress....as I watched the red form of imagery that was held in a surrounding signal that looked to me like a picture frame, the images spoke. This was when I realized that the atmospheric feed back was giving me past life information that had been previously recorded by actual living human males who had applied occult methods of nuclear conversion.

As our Earth atmosphere has increased by the amount of nuclear fall out signals and photon interaction, was how I personally became aware of what the Shaman had witnessed.....past life images.

So if you asked the Shaman what he was looking at to gain past life information for modern day Earth sciences, was to apply the awareness of what he reviewed....his own self as a manifested presence on Planet Earth in a previous nature and origin. This origin by his occult descriptions was valued as Atlantis, which became sAtanlit. The review of this past life was when his own male person, the only living being on Earth as a manifested self, activated nuclear light sound change. In this origin only the plant life and his own manifested. This was why the Shaman was able to access the information of his origin self history.

His review telling the stories of the Universal destruction was depicted as the UFO released war, as Planets exploded when the first origin Sun exploded releasing black body radiation streams attacked the creation. The planetary systems were destroyed and converted, and so was Earth.

As Earth's atmosphere became the water atmosphere in the conversion, he was aware by the returned atmospheric condition around Earth of what he had previously achieved. The only reason why a human male thinks himself a Creator when in fact he is a destroyer of creation is due to this condition. Earth's atmospheric body was the body condition that saved his own life, even though he destroyed his life by the irradiation attack. Because the atmosphere reformed it allowed him to access the ancient origin information, therefore the stories told by his awareness are real.

As a human male he had caused/activated the actual function for stone's levitation, that occurred in the attack upon Planet Earth. This was how he gained his wisdom for the awareness to build pyramids and a temple layout as a transmitter and use the technique to levitate stone. Yet if you consider the human natural review, the levitating of stone was not natural, changed natural stone fusion by the conditions that he introduced and became the reason for his own understanding of manifested spiritual attacks as a teaching/advice.

The spiritual story in the atmosphere advised our life that our origin parents, a male/female spirit presence manifested as a light body spirit, the atmospheric light sound altered the spirit and it organically manifested as its own self. This experience was verified many times by the revisiting of deceased human spirits, the assistance by spirits who then disappeared. Animal spirits also witnessed visiting as a manifested spirit.

Therefore there is a difference of considering information....experience and also egotistical want for self power. This form of male mind, the occultist has demonstrated and taught to its own male self, a difference of considering information, and the difference of experience. The occultist mind was considered to be an irradiated mind that was missing concepts of the normal and natural human being spiritual self.....and they have always argued that they are the greater presence.

Yet the norm of the human life as a review states by observation that they are unnatural and own a different mind condition to our own. The spiritually lived male aware status already knew about the occult mind and how it considers information for the self destruction of life. Not only does it consider the self destruction, it also gave its own person the ability to destroy anyone who challenged their behavior....hence human life by actual self review has always been destroyed due to the occult brotherhood condition that took over natural life.

When the natural spiritual life strives for family support and humanity as a unified living condition, versus the irrational behavior of the occult mind and brotherhood, then who is to blame for the destruction of life when the spiritual human has fought them as a history of evidence.

One of the first things I did while listening to the interviews was look for other interpretations and started here:

Debunking the tale that a nuclear explosion has been photographed on the surface of Mars: A big, bad nuclear boom on Mars?

An alternate explanation for Brandenburg's deduction that the Xenon 129 on Mars is the byproduct of a nuclear war, according to Wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
In a similar way, xenon isotopic ratios such as 129Xe/130Xe and 136Xe/130Xe are a powerful tool for understanding planetary differentiation and early outgassing. For example, the atmosphere of Mars shows a xenon abundance similar to that of Earth (0.08 parts per million ) but Mars shows a greater abundance of 129Xe than the Earth or the Sun. Since this isotope is generated by radioactive decay, the result may indicate that Mars lost most of its primordial atmosphere, possibly within the first 100 million years after the planet was formed."
My present view is that it doesn't seem likely that Mars evolved intelligent life, but maybe some other spacefaring race has been there, however there's no convincing evidence of that yet. One thing we can be sure of is that our own robot probes have made it there and that is pretty cool. Perhaps time will reveal something more substantial, but I'm not holding my breath. Although maybe sooner or later one of these outlandish claims that usually turn out to be hoaxes might prove harder to explain than we expect: 'Alien skeleton' found on Mars in latest bizarre claim

alienskeleton.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, not to be a killjoy on this thread but there are several, natural alternative theories for the levels of Xenon 129 and potassium and thorium in the Martian atmosphere. This isn't to say that this particular skeptic is right and Brandenburg is wrong beyond all doubt, but he does make a convincing case that not only are there natural explanations for the Xenon levels, etc, but that part of Brandenburg's hypothesis is fundamentally flawed because Xenon 129 isn't actually produced in nuclear bomb explosions. Anyway, give it a listen, I don't know who's right, Brandenburg has impressive credentials but so does Stuart, he's a PHD who did his thesis on Martian craters so he definitely knows something about Mars.

Like I said, I'm not presenting this with the intention of starting a debate, I'm just presenting some extra information that you can consider or discard as you wish. The download link is at the top of the page or you can read the transcript, he also provides references for his claims, so if you really want to dig deep you can check those out too.

I'd also like to say that I'm with you 100% that human beings are not the only conscious, intelligent beings in the cosmos. I think it would be rather sad if that was the case, not to mention that it would be a huge waste of space if we were the only sentient life forms in the entire universe. They're definitely out there, ET reality doesn't hinge on Brandenburg's assertions, correct or not. Anyway, enjoy this alternative perspective on Brandenburg's ideas.

Exposing PseudoAstronomy Podcast - Shownotes Episode 86

Last edited:
The evolutionist stated a monkey had sex...it produced a human type form of a male/female and this life form branched off, leaving the functioning sexual act of a monkey producing a monkey. If this were real then the human life would be a deformity, as an unnatural "thrown out condition" and the natural spiritual nature as a supported status exists naturally.

This is so far off as to how evolution works that it's laughable. First of all, two Monkeys having sex did not produce human beings in the evolutionary model. Chimpanzees are our closest LIVING primate ancestors, but we didn't evolve from two Chimps having sex and producing a human being either.

Second, mutations happen in nature all the time, they are not always "deformities". The only thing that determines whether a mutation survives is if it's beneficial or not, a mutation is considered beneficial if it has survival value. This is called natural selection. If the mutation helps the organism live long enough to pass on its genes, then subsequent generations will retain said mutation because of the fact that it gives the organism a better chance of surviving long enough to pass on its DNA.

Admittedly, this is a simplified explanation as there can be other factors involved, but it's enough to refute your contention that human beings would be a "deformity" if we evolved from two monkeys screwing and a mutation taking place, which as I already stated is definitely not what evolutionary theory says about how human beings came to be. All life forms on this planet have gone through mutations on their evolutionary journey. Nothing could be more natural.

If you're going to talk about evolution, you may want to do some research so that you actually have some idea of what the hell you're talking about. Currently, you do not.

Last edited:
I'm with Muadib here on the last two points.

First, the 'aliens blew up mars' meme has a really big flaw. Natural nuclear reactors happen. Right here on earth. One could presume they also go critical from time to time.

The natural nuclear reactor formed when a uranium-rich mineral deposit became inundated with groundwater that acted as a neutron moderator, and a nuclear chain reaction took place. The heat generated from the nuclear fission caused the groundwater to boil away, which slowed or stopped the reaction. After cooling of the mineral deposit, the water returned and the reaction restarted, completing a full cycle every 3-hours. The fission reaction cycles continued for hundreds of thousands of years and ended when the ever decreasing fissile materials no longer could sustain a chain reaction.

Fission of uranium normally produces five known isotopes of the fission-product gas xenon; all five have been found trapped in the remnants of the natural reactor, in varying concentrations. The concentrations of xenon isotopes, found trapped in mineral formations 2 billion years later, make it possible to calculate the specific time intervals of reactor operation: approximately 30 minutes of criticality followed by 2 hours and 30 minutes of cooling down to complete a 3-hour cycle.
Natural nuclear fission reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mars has an extremely active geological history, as witnessed simply by Olympus Mons. To jump to nuclear weapons before exhausting the natural answers we've found evidence of on earth is... extreme.

Secondly, Maudib is right. Victimized, that's not how it works at all.

And yes, evolution has occurred within the realm of human observation.

E. coli long-term evolution experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, not to be a killjoy on this thread but there are several, natural alternative theories for the levels of Xenon 129 and potassium and thorium in the Martian atmosphere. This isn't to say that this particular skeptic is right and Brandenburg is wrong beyond all doubt, but he does make a convincing case that not only are there natural explanations for the Xenon levels, etc, but that part of Brandenburg's hypothesis is fundamentally flawed because Xenon 129 isn't actually produced in nuclear bomb explosions. Anyway, give it a listen, I don't know who's right, Brandenburg has impressive credentials but so does Stuart, he's a PHD who did his thesis on Martian craters so he definitely knows something about Mars.

Like I said, I'm not presenting this with the intention of starting a debate, I'm just presenting some extra information that you can consider or discard as you wish. The download link is at the top of the page or you can read the transcript, he also provides references for his claims, so if you really want to dig deep you can check those out too.

I'd also like to say that I'm with you 100% that human beings are not the only conscious, intelligent beings in the cosmos. I think it would be rather sad if that was the case, not to mention that it would be a huge waste of space if we were the only sentient life forms in the entire universe. They're definitely out there, ET reality doesn't hinge on Brandenburg's assertions, correct or not. Anyway, enjoy this alternative perspective on Brandenburg's ideas.

Exposing PseudoAstronomy Podcast - Shownotes Episode 86

Thank you @Muadib for the very plausible linked refutations. I am very comfortable in stating that no matter what point of view that one adopts, or supports in this matter, one will find a substantial amount of contrary theoretical evidence to counter such an offsetting contentional position. This is just the nature of science and the manner in which it's built upon the nature of falsifiable evidence. It would be fascinating to listen in on a real debate in which Brandenburg could actively counter such positions.

@marduk Brandenburg does in fact go onto the possible explanation provided by natural fission reactors. He actually explored the idea quite carefully concluding that the immense concentration of fast neutron fission signatures present on mars are not indicative of ongoing natural fission reactions, even those that might be a billion of years old due to the signified cross section for natural fission reaction collapsing with such high energetic requirements.

My only point was that Brandenburg makes a clear and powerful evidentially supported case for intelligent life in the universe minus what I feel are the far more so fallible appeals to the basic numeric laws of probability that commonly govern and support as much.

The false impression that the commercial science institution wants to make is abundantly key to the central issue. The media in service showed evidence of mars archeology references as being all false or moot due to more up to date and concise photographic evidence revealing everything to be a product of wishful pareidolia. Brandenburg shuts that all down by exposing it for what it is as well.

I got to hear this. It's a very good interview, but I've heard most of this on the Paracast. I need to ask my Physicist friend what he thinks of Brandenberg's theory.

@marduk Brandenburg does in fact go onto the possible explanation provided by natural fission reactors. He actually explored the idea quite carefully concluding that the immense concentration of fast neutron fission signatures present on mars are not indicative of ongoing natural fission reactions, even those that might be a billion of years old due to the signified cross section for natural fission reaction collapsing with such high energetic requirements.

That is a very good point, and I've spent some time this weekend considering it.

One could posit a natural reactor formation on Mars... a big one. And an impact event hitting it mid-reaction.

Perhaps causing a similar compression event as happens in thermonuclear weapons -- whereby a primary rection triggers a secondary fission reaction.
Thermonuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One might say this would be extremely unlikely. To which I would agree, but I'd find it several orders of magnitude more likely than someone dropping two skyscraper sized nukes on Mars. I mean, how would you keep hundreds of tons of Uranium from going critical? And even if it was an airbust event, why no crater? And why nuke the crap out of what Brandenburg states was a stone age civilization?

I mean, if you wanted to kill mars, why not just de-orbit Phobos and Deimos. Seems a lot simpler and cheaper than building nukes the size of... well, moons.

I think his conclusion on the cause (external alien civilization nukes stone age indigenous civilization) is speculative. I haven't seen the data on the indigenous civilization, but it seems to me that a civilization on Mars could have blown itself up for any number of reasons. Brandenberg asks "Why would a civilization do this to themselves?" and then concludes it must be an external civilization. I can think of at least two reasons a civilization did this to themselves: internal factional fighting (war) or experiment gone wrong.

I think his conclusion on the cause (external alien civilization nukes stone age indigenous civilization) is speculative. I haven't seen the data on the indigenous civilization, but it seems to me that a civilization on Mars could have blown itself up for any number of reasons. Brandenberg asks "Why would a civilization do this to themselves?" and then concludes it must be an external civilization. I can think of at least two reasons a civilization did this to themselves: internal factional fighting (war) or experiment gone wrong.
The problem is that it's just too big of explosions.

And energetically, it's pretty wasteful. Simply put, if you wanted a mass extinction event for a planet that is already dying (no magnetosphere means no atmosphere, eventually)... there are way easier ways to do it.

Another thought... I wonder if there's actually enough easily minable fissile material on Mars (or Earth for that matter) to actually build weapons of that magnitude.

@marduk & @technomage
I agree with you both. Every possible aspect of naturally responsible causation must be exhausted first and foremost. I also fully agree, and would hope that DR. Brandenburg would as well, that these matters are ultimately speculation bound. Even if the supporting theoretical speculations are based on a chain of exceptionally well reasoned evidence, as determined remotely and directly by an exceptional expert on these precise matters, only primary hard legitimate exoanthropological evidence would serve to to turn the theoretical nuclear annihilation tides, via the forceful gravity of known record, from that which is presently speculation bound, to clearly accepted empirical facts. It still may be done yet.

I wish that I would not have missed my opportunity to question John directly, as he's been a guest on the Paracast now several times. Shame on me.

@marduk & @technomage
I agree with you both. Every possible aspect of naturally responsible causation must be exhausted first and foremost. I also fully agree, and would hope that DR. Brandenburg would as well, that these matters are ultimately speculation bound. Even if the supporting theoretical speculations are based on a chain of exceptionally well reasoned evidence, as determined remotely and directly by an exceptional expert on these precise matters, only primary hard legitimate exoanthropological evidence would serve to to turn the theoretical nuclear annihilation tides, via the forceful gravity of known record, from that which is presently speculation bound, to clearly accepted empirical facts. It still may be done yet.

I wish that I would not have missed my opportunity to question John directly, as he's been a guest on the Paracast now several times. Shame on me.
Hey, I'm all for going there and having a gander, whatever the excuse. It would be fascinating if Brandenburg was right.

Fed back psychic advice once told me that life existed on Mars as a twin planet to Earth.

As the Universe and human awareness as a status has written previous aware advice in literature, the UFO condition of an exploding first Sun caused an ejection of black body radiation to attack origin life in the Universe.

Mars has also been called the God of War as a human review.

In a psyche advice, I was once awoken to a Mayan male elder transmitting his holographic life memory to my person. In this memory I saw when the Mayan population was attacked on Earth in 2 incidences. Millions of year ago Earth was attacked by first human science and then a newer modern Earth attack was caused by the re-application of science. This was when the underground water system which belonged to origin Earth's boring holed irradiation attack caused water stagnation and pollution....human life self combustion as a removal of life. Proven evidence was the crop/tree nature that was flattened in the civilization attack. The same witness as in Russia in the attack/nuclear event.

As the pyramids/Temples were using the underground waterways for their nuclear sciences, the UFO attack "tainted" the underground water in the black body radiation attack, which is evident during this period. This was due to the fact that the underground waterways belonged to the origin UFO Earth attack when holes were bored into Earth. Use of the pyramid/temple sciences re-caused the attack again from out of space.

In the psyche review fed back advice Earth had survived the blast of radiation that made it seem like Earth passed through a black hole, yet Mars was turned into a burning ball of fire.

I am aware as other humans that nuclear scientists at times place unrealistic photographs on forums to get feed back from the public as considerations of the UFO format, yet also know that psychic advice had placed life on Mars equal to Earth...and that the UFO Mars attack saved Earth from its own destruction.

If you queried the UFO irradiation condition....the interaction forms a conversion wavelength to interact with the nuclear fuel power plant condition. Dust of the nuclear is naturally fused, therefore you would have to cause an unnatural act to convert/cause the conversion. The atmosphere, a natural body protects fusion on Earth, hence the UFO condition is an artificial caused condition to allow for conversion of nuclear matter.

As human cell life has attested, the painful interactive condition with the conversion wavelength has formed unnatural metal implants to form beneath the skin formation. Skin and cells belong to the natural metal fusion of iron in earth stone. We see unnatural UFO metal formations in our atmosphere.

The UFO condition demonstrates that it can convert the natural organic matter of Nature.....why is it that animals have already demonstrated an organic change/attack upon its Nature?

What information is not considered by nuclear sciences is the evidence and data of ice...frozen matter on Earth that previously did not exist as data. How can you make ice disappear as an effect to make quotations of advice about conditions you would not be aware of.....Earth without ice.

As evolution of our Nature demonstrates it evolved due to the cold of Ice...having frozen the dinosaurs and Nature changed, then the condition of ice demonstrates that cooling is the only reason that life on Earth in the Nature it gained exists.

As nuclear fuel relates to the holiness of water, the holding of water on Earth and the fuel you create unnatural...a liquid and then you burn the liquid, it is a wonder that we still live.

Last edited:
Mars was named after the god of war because (shockingly), it's red.

It's red because (shockingly) there's lots of iron oxide in the soil.

Ancient Egyptians called it Her Desher, which means the red one. Very literal, those Egyptians.

Back