• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists

Would this be part of the answer to the sleep paralysis event does our minds able to move in and out of this reality?

Also what happens when they travel through space are they really seeing what they believe?

While i don't think the sleep paralysis phenomena is related to a many worlds intrusion i am intrigued about what happens to us when we dream and what it is we are actually witnessing. For my part i do have pretty good dream recall and i am quite good at pulling out sequences that are pretty much distorted versions of something that happened to me and it can even be a very mundane event, it doesn't have to be earth shattering. But there are some things that over the years appear agin and again for no reason that i can explain. These themes are a continuing element (but not intregral) of many dreams. Among them are me tresspassing in empty vacant lots under construction, walking in the parking lots of large shopping malls off an interstate and most unexplainable, quonset huts. It's at a point now if i ever come across one in waking life i'll just stop in my tracks and stare at it. i just can't explain satisfactory to myself why these things have such a pull; on me but they do.

Last edited:
Polter I know a lot of your interests tends to lean towards ghosts and hauntings and such

Now that you say it...:D

i think this possibility is a favored answer of Paul Eno is it not?

It's his paranormal TOE, yes. In the Lindley Street Poltergeist case, he says he's felt bone structure with one of the entities, which is why he suspects that what we think of as immaterial ghosts might actually be physical entities. I have a feeling, though, that the reprisals by the church for his interest in the paranormal which, if I remember correctly, led to him leaving the seminary, might have played a part in him breaking with conventional "wisdom" (of immaterial beings, angels and demons) and looking for a more material and "sciency" explanation.

but would you not think that a parallel world/dimension would be a good "source" for what we percieve as ghosts as opposed to our own disembodied souls (or whichever term is accepted

Sure it could be. But it's not the explanation, no matter how often Mr. Eno repeats it on his show. He uses the word "Multiverse" btw., which IMO is much more appropriate. "Other universes" or "many worlds" is a contradiction in itself.

The problem I have with his explanation: In order to allow for all the quantum possibilities to play out, you would have to have an infinite number of Universes. In my opinion you don't have to go that far (see Occam's Razor). A single additional dimension, very much part of our universe but not visible to us would probably be enough as a source for consciousness, and last I heard was that up to 11 additional dimensions have been proposed for potentially solving the same problems that the many worlds theory is said to solve. And unlike probably most of the scientists in favor of the many worlds theory, I don't have a problem thinking that there actually is an unseen force or entity influencing the (one and only) universe. It might even be its cause or "creator". I call it Consciousness, others might say The Universe, Nature, God etc.

Maybe it's nitpicking, differentiating between hidden dimensions vs. other worlds (in the end we might be talking of the same thing), but for me, these phenomena are very much part of this world. Just very rare and probably intentionally hidden.

Last edited:
. . . Sure. But it's not THE explanation, no matter how often Mr. Eno repeats it on his show. He uses the word "Multiverse", which is ptrobably more accurate. "Other universes" or "many worlds" is a contradiction in itself.

The problem I have with his explanation is this: In order to allow for all the quantum possibilities to play out, you would have to have an infinite number of Universes. In my opinion you don't have to go that far (see Occam's Razor). A single additional dimension, very much part of our universe but not visible to us would probably be enough as a source for consciousness, and last I heard was that up to 11 additional dimensions have been proposed for potentially solving the same problems that the many worlds theory is said to solve.

A very good point, though I would add that we do not presently know whether the quantum substrate could produce "an infinite number of universes." The many-worlds and multiple universe theories actually consist of speculations based in mathematics and are thus hypotheses (rather than 'theories), still untested by physical experimentation. We can and do suppose/imagine/think up a lot of concepts that arise in our minds without a basis/a grounding in our empirical experience in the classically described physical world in which we find ourselves existing {ex/isting, from Heidegger's 'ex-stase'} -- by virtue of consciousness as we experience it. Carlo Rovelli, a quantum physicist pursuing the question of 'quantum gravity', has described quantum interactions within and among various forces and fields in terms of 'habits' evolved in nature within 'the universe' as our species' scientists have understood it (failing up to this point to achieve a 'theory of everything' constituting the physical universe). Rupert Sheldrake's biological theory of morphic resonance (marginalized by many scientists as a 'fringe' theory) also recognizes habits as evolved and evolving in species of life). I agree with you that it is not necessary to postulate other universes simply because we are not yet capable of producing a theory of everything involved and integrated within this one.

I also agree with you that we have a better foundation for speculations about another dimension or dimensions of the reality in which we ex/ist that are not visible to us in most situations -- but are accessible to us in and from subliminal [subconscious, prereflective] levels of our consciousness, both individually and collectively. As you and I both realize, there is a lengthy and detailed history of 'para-normal' perception and experience available for us to explore in still-extant historical and cultural texts, and an extensive body of international professional investigation of psychic and para-normal experience recorded since the 1880s, all of which has been marginalized by the dominant materialist/objectivist presuppositions of 'science' in the modern period. Eventually this body of experiential evidence will be admitted to the interdisciplinary field of Consciousness Studies and will overcome the materialist/objectivist paradigm that still constrains our thinking.

Last edited:
While i don't think the sleep paralysis phenomena is related to a many worlds intrusion i am intrigued about what happens to us when we dream and what it is we are actually witnessing. For my part i do have pretty good dream recall and i am quite good at pulling out sequences that are pretty much distorted versions of something that happened to me and it can even be a very mundane event, it doesn't have to be earth shattering. But there are some things that over the years appear agin and again for no reason that i can explain. These themes are a continuing element (but not intregral) of many dreams. Among them are me tresspassing in empty vacant lots under construction, walking in the parking lots of large shopping malls off an interstate and most unexplainable, quonset huts. It's at a point now if i ever come across one in waking life i'll just stop in my tracks and stare at it. i just can't explain satisfactory to myself why these things have such a pull; on me but they do.

Wade, I think you might be interested in this recent book by Evan Thompson and Stephen Batchelor:

61uJ7oDfQJL._AC_US174_.jpg

Waking, Dreaming, Being: Self and Consciousness in Neuroscience, Meditation, and Philosophy
Nov 18, 2014
by Evan Thompson and Stephen Batchelor

If you consider how a human mind might receive information in conditions where no organic life form exists is to understand the reality of what our life involves....an atmospheric condition that demonstrates to us all that it can record data......sound, image and transmit the information.

Therefore information pre-exists in recorded statuses that were received by the human mind, in the condition of a human mind pursuing the information.

How could ‘human mind’ develop except out of protoconsciousness and consciousness as developed through the line of evolution leading to protohumans and humans?

Your next sentence places the cart before the horse. David Bohm and Karl Pribram simultaneously reached the insight recognizing the holographic nature of ‘information’ as quantum entanglement evolved in the temporal history of the universe, producing the classically described environments in which sense, feeling, and thought come to mind through eons of subject-object interaction. See also Jaak Panksepp’s development and articulation of the evolutionary discipline of Affective Neuroscience.

How could ‘human mind’ develop except out of protoconsciousness and consciousness as developed through the line of evolution leading to protohumans and humans?

Your next sentence places the cart before the horse. David Bohm and Karl Pribram simultaneously reached the insight recognizing the holographic nature of ‘information’ as quantum entanglement evolved in the temporal history of the universe, producing the classically described environments in which sense, feeling, and thought come to mind through eons of subject-object interaction. See also Jaak Panksepp’s development and articulation of the evolutionary discipline of Affective Neuroscience.

Reality.

Human life as the consciousness considering information has already stated to its own awareness that information as its own evolution status pre existed before its own person/status does as an organic life form.

Does the human gain information as a hologram or by actual physical presence? The actual physical presence does exist, so who are you kidding?

A simple value in awareness, not believing in the "I know it all condition due to experience", states to the human awareness you only live on a Planet supported by the condition of its atmosphere.

Before the human life is the natural evolution of the organic Nature, yet the human also does not belong to this Nature.

The information states, that animal life can live/survive and procreate as a species on Earth without human presence.

If human life stopped having sex...aged and died, there would be no consciousness present on Earth making claims about information that exists without the presence of their own person. Obviously your mind cannot give itself this consideration and uses other information to make status, because you WANT status.

The condition of WANT is why the human self has always deceived its own conscious presence and annihilated its own life (as historical evidence attests).

Information has a status....you see by intelligent review that life as a human being is conceived by the act of sex. You know that the organic human life/cell dies as you witness the lives of others dying....hence you know your consciousness by informed information only exists in this quantum of ownership.

WANT as a condition states to the human experience that it WANTS ownership elsewhere which is another consideration that scientists should consider, for they place the information of their own status/organic life in reviews where the organic life does not exist. This is why ancient sciences also destroyed natural life.

The atmosphere as a condition advises our human organic life that it pre-exists also as a condition without our ownership of it or its presence. It demonstrates via machinery (artificially factored/invented) that it can transmit/record both sound and image.

Therefore the human being has demonstrated that the atmosphere through artificial means can involve these conditions, demonstrating that transmission belongs to artificial conditions. Therefore the holographic affect/effect is an artificial caused condition affecting the human awareness/mind.

If you then advise yourself as to the artificial condition of machines being able to use the atmospheric condition in the same way that the natural condition is altered as a recording effect, it then demonstrates that human life has previously invented/caused artificial conditions.

All information exists in the status of reviewing the condition.

So you would then need to ask yourselves has the human mind and does the human mind demonstrate varying conditions of its own natural presence?

And the answer is....of course it does, much of which is artificial reasoning due to the ancient introduced artificial effects.

Reality.

Human life as the consciousness considering information has already stated to its own awareness that information as its own evolution status pre existed before its own person/status does as an organic life form.

Does the human gain information as a hologram or by actual physical presence? The actual physical presence does exist, so who are you kidding?

A simple value in awareness, not believing in the "I know it all condition due to experience", states to the human awareness you only live on a Planet supported by the condition of its atmosphere.

Before the human life is the natural evolution of the organic Nature, yet the human also does not belong to this Nature.

The information states, that animal life can live/survive and procreate as a species on Earth without human presence.

If human life stopped having sex...aged and died, there would be no consciousness present on Earth making claims about information that exists without the presence of their own person. Obviously your mind cannot give itself this consideration and uses other information to make status, because you WANT status.

The condition of WANT is why the human self has always deceived its own conscious presence and annihilated its own life (as historical evidence attests).

Information has a status....you see by intelligent review that life as a human being is conceived by the act of sex. You know that the organic human life/cell dies as you witness the lives of others dying....hence you know your consciousness by informed information only exists in this quantum of ownership.

WANT as a condition states to the human experience that it WANTS ownership elsewhere which is another consideration that scientists should consider, for they place the information of their own status/organic life in reviews where the organic life does not exist. This is why ancient sciences also destroyed natural life.

The atmosphere as a condition advises our human organic life that it pre-exists also as a condition without our ownership of it or its presence. It demonstrates via machinery (artificially factored/invented) that it can transmit/record both sound and image.

Therefore the human being has demonstrated that the atmosphere through artificial means can involve these conditions, demonstrating that transmission belongs to artificial conditions. Therefore the holographic affect/effect is an artificial caused condition affecting the human awareness/mind.

If you then advise yourself as to the artificial condition of machines being able to use the atmospheric condition in the same way that the natural condition is altered as a recording effect, it then demonstrates that human life has previously invented/caused artificial conditions.

All information exists in the status of reviewing the condition.

So you would then need to ask yourselves has the human mind and does the human mind demonstrate varying conditions of its own natural presence?

And the answer is....of course it does, much of which is artificial reasoning due to the ancient introduced artificial effects.

I don't want to argue with you, and I'm certainly not 'kidding' you. Over years of reading in several consciousness-related disciplines, I've reached my own view of how human consciousness has developed out of natural affordances provided in the still-evolving universe in which we find ourselves existing. Let's just agree to disagree on the nature of reality.

Blowfish,
Without a doubt, IMO, this is one of *thee* most critical issues in question. In fact, some of my own most potential speculations spring from this specific curiosity. I believe I understand what you are stating in the first sentence. If I am correct, you are equating the sleep paralysis state with various paranormal states or situations like alien abduction and other possible out of body states of being. Is that correct?

The answer to the second sentence's posed question is, again if I understand your line of curiosity correctly and you're not referring to dreaming in one form or another, I believe it is "real" and not the type of real associated with hypnotic confabulations. (the altered state of mind's ability to fuse it's subconscious information in a predominant ego state of external or internal self directed random suggestion)

In fact I believe it to represent an experiential state of awareness in which a unique or individual ego driven self can experience a realm of environment that is purely informational in nature. This is the realm of what I believe to be primary consciousness and it is completely without temporality. The mystics refer to this as a the akashic record. It is a hypothetical environmental negative that is parallel or equally relative to what is the positive state of existence that we experience in the material, or physical environment via secondary temporal, or cognitively relative, consciousness. There is so much more to this speculative theory that it is impossible to even begin to elucidate the hypothetically strung together nature of what I am proposing without writing a literal book.

I do feel however that it is this informational realm that will provide answers to many a paranormal pondering.

Yes you nailed both of my thoughts which were in a small sentence. The theory of sleep paralysis is still out there regarding all evidence as studies are still ongoing. The human brain is a organic and electrical pulse mechanism we gain more energy from food and sleep which studies are only finding out small percent of its workings. So called alien abductions whatever that is micro or macro is just one element of the event rather the mixed emotions of one self prior to the event could be the trigger which opens the portal of the event of sleep paralysis .

1. Environment : Weather"
2. Location : Ocean, Forrest , Mountains . Urban settings and size of Home. Hotel, Farm, Town House City Block ? Also the chemicals types in all products surrounding our homes .
3. Gender : How many people in the House?
4. Pets : Male or Female?
5. Electronic Devices?

Also do animals (pets) experience sleep paralysis this? and would we be able to tell? Does this effect the parallel environment of the individual or groups in a abduction event? Similar to the scientific announcement of the "Pale Red Dot" mechanism in find exoplanets and" Proxima "exoplanet will it be a mind warp when human travel through space to this planet? Does the astronaut experience of sleep paralysis while in space has anyone done any scientific experiments on this? Also is there a parallel jump spot which moves around human to human through environmental changes we encounter day and night temperatures. Other words are we already living in parallel World within each of us and just our mind cloaks the mind jumps/ alien interaction/dreams.

Yes dreams are very interesting and always wondered if they are connected to afterlife preparing us all for death and the next star jump. The media today seems to throw more and more information at us and are we actual chaining our other realities by taking in the data as we grow old imagine if the other realities could be controlled by the powers that be through every human. Thus eternal controlled mirrors of 1984 in each dimension.

Blowfish,
Without a doubt, IMO, this is one of *thee* most critical issues in question. In fact, some of my own most potential speculations spring from this specific curiosity. I believe I understand what you are stating in the first sentence. If I am correct, you are equating the sleep paralysis state with various paranormal states or situations like alien abduction and other possible out of body states of being. Is that correct?

The answer to the second sentence's posed question is, again if I understand your line of curiosity correctly and you're not referring to dreaming in one form or another, I believe it is "real" and not the type of real associated with hypnotic confabulations. (the altered state of mind's ability to fuse it's subconscious information in a predominant ego state of external or internal self directed random suggestion)

In fact I believe it to represent an experiential state of awareness in which a unique or individual ego driven self can experience a realm of environment that is purely informational in nature. This is the realm of what I believe to be primary consciousness and it is completely without temporality. The mystics refer to this as a the akashic record. It is a hypothetical environmental negative that is parallel or equally relative to what is the positive state of existence that we experience in the material, or physical environment via secondary temporal, or cognitively relative, consciousness. There is so much more to this speculative theory that it is impossible to even begin to elucidate the hypothetically strung together nature of what I am proposing without writing a literal book.

I do feel however that it is this informational realm that will provide answers to many a paranormal pondering.
Para....along side of.

Natural, belonging to the condition we all once owned...the spiritual aware consciousness.

How does consciousness consider itself? In the presence/creation of its own person.

Why is a human life expressed differently? Due to how much irradiation it receives as a cellular inception grown into a formed human life/consciousness.

What causes difference of irradiation? UFO signals unnaturally formed in the atmosphere due to ancient science/occultist practices and now modern day occult practices.

How many UFO signals are witnessed? A huge amount of signals, forming/causing a huge difference in brain/mind chemical interference and imagery.

Therefore the human mind considers information in a natural state also interacting with interference....all of the UFO signals.

UFO signals are unnaturally formed nuclear orbital signals in natural fusion, changed and altered to attack natural fusion of the nuclear products to allow them to convert. UFO are artificially formed nuclear signals so that conversion can take place in the power plants.

The human mind affected by the condition of a multitude of differing nuclear signals, causes imagery to form in the brain/mind reviews considering data and information as concepts....giving artificial mind information/data as an uninformed and incorrectly advised mind condition.

The human reasoning, naturally spiritually aware as a self inherited life condition versus the brain mind inherited condition of being increasingly irradiated by the photon multitude condition of atmospheric fall out.

Some human awareness is so "satanically" affected by the photon condition of artificial UFO signals that it believes in altered dimen SION only a brain/mind caused concept.

SATAN was an ancient occult scientific aware condition of the TAN equations involving O circular GOD considerations of naturally formed evolving nuclear signals...that kept Planet Earth sealed and stone protected from a loss of fusion.

When you read ancient occult data and human male occult wisdom and mind/brain awareness, the conditions for occultism itself came about because of drugged chemical mind conditions. The shamanic condition for altering the mind was through a higher irradiated product....plant matter and the chemicals allowed the human mind to access radiation levels that do not belong to the organic or cell body.

It is why the conditions of performing occultist conversion of nuclear matter allows the organic life to be attacked and we are losing our natural life due to this male consideration.

Therefore the occultist, who lives in a brain/mind condition of a higher irradiated/feedback knows about occultism itself, is in contact with all of the age old male human lived personal recordings of thinking and considering occultism, along with new feedback lower radiated conditions due to atmospheric interference.

Occultism and its teachings already knew and warned its own person that the atmospheric recordings change into evil and deceitful mind considerations that eventuate into the destruction of life on Earth as an occult warning advice.

When you are a physical being in an irradiated wavelength (which I personally experienced) I speak from experience and not from some "know it all occult consideration", who by personal reasoning should have every lived human and natural experience attack for their own persons.

As a human harmed by occultist activity I am truly sick and tired of our brother's consideration that we are somehow less of a personal representative on Earth than his own person. When you review his own history, the only reason why our deceitful brother has his ownership of civilization is because he murdered his ancient holy spiritually lived family life. His concept that everyone else is worthy of being harmed or destroyed just because he says so, should finally be dealt with...for our life is a lived experience of equality, we are all born from the sexual act and not from some misconceived holy version review of his own chemically imbalanced mind.

When your physical owned personal cell state, originally irradiated as an owned cell condition gains a personal irradiation, it is only due to this unnatural condition itself. The human being irradiated is placed in mind contact with the nuclear owned photonic interaction radiating information and imagery in the irradiated effect. A human irradiated can "self combust" as a human consideration of a personal attack.

I came to understand in my own irradiation, that the atmosphere lost its body presence and fell out, as the image advice, Nature was attacked and so was millions of human lives, for the greater recording or photon interaction told me so....it said millions had been attacked. Each attack is personal because the atmosphere, a huge body interacts in the wavelength condition itself, changing the interaction for each body it attacks. Hence the UFO condition is a multi affect outcome in 1 wavelength interaction.

This wavelength is formed by the unnatural and artificial UFO condition called artificial nuclear orbital signals.

As irradiation itself affects/convert natural organic matter why does anyone question the result of being "occult attacked" as the scientific realization of what occultism actually is. In the attack we witness the nuclear condition also in the transmitted relay.

All occultist consideration of phenomena is realized when you consider how the nuclear orbital fake signal affects the atmosphere as a consideration of atmosphere to ground state interaction.

It removes atmospheric mass.....and atmospheric pressure change causes change to the weather....suck up is an occult causation. Hence human and natural life has been sucked up into the atmosphere and placed elsewhere as a consideration of the phenomena.

As the cloud formations already provide the evidence that nuclear ground power plants have changed the cloud condition for UFO nuclear signals have appeared in cloud imagery, is it any wonder to any of you that all of the Nature and its huge imagery also appear in cloud images, due to the unnatural occult caused condition on Earth....a condition by human review that existed in the ancient past, as it does today. This condition is science and the unnatural conversion of nuclear dust.

Occultism or scientific conversion is the only reason that phenomena is happening, for they created an unnatural converting nuclear signal to interact with our natural life on Earth, and all of the evidences demonstrate that it is being attacked and destroyed.

Yes dreams are very interesting and always wondered if they are connected to afterlife preparing us all for death and the next star jump. The media today seems to throw more and more information at us and are we actual chaining our other realities by taking in the data as we grow old imagine if the other realities could be controlled by the powers that be through every human. Thus eternal controlled mirrors of 1984 in each dimension.

Occult reasoning, talking about the physical existence as if it belongs to stars.

As a human mind, you know that a star was formed a long time before human life existed, hence why does occult interaction cause you to believe in stars, when your own life never even existed when a star was formed?

The only reason that humanity was forced into considering information to which its own natural life does not belong is occultist activity, conversion of nuclear fusion, the fusion that supported natural life on Earth.

Life on Earth belongs to the only conditions to which Earth belongs, it own stone fusion and an atmosphere.

Nature lives on Earth is this condition.

There is nothing else to consider, for these types of consideration were only undertaken to perform occult practices, which was to alter the natural life and natural fusion on Planet Earth.

UFO is the condition of breaking the sealed nuclear signals that the atmosphere formed to keep Earth from its own self destruction.

If the product of the nuclear is altered, just as it demonstrates it goes into the condition of disintegration. We already learnt this ancient self deceit from ancient occult attacks.

Yes you nailed both of my thoughts which were in a small sentence. The theory of sleep paralysis is still out there regarding all evidence as studies are still ongoing. The human brain is a organic and electrical pulse mechanism we gain more energy from food and sleep which studies are only finding out small percent of its workings. So called alien abductions whatever that is micro or macro is just one element of the event rather the mixed emotions of one self prior to the event could be the trigger which opens the portal of the event of sleep paralysis .

1. Environment : Weather"
2. Location : Ocean, Forrest , Mountains . Urban settings and size of Home. Hotel, Farm, Town House City Block ? Also the chemicals types in all products surrounding our homes .
3. Gender : How many people in the House?
4. Pets : Male or Female?
5. Electronic Devices?

Also do animals (pets) experience sleep paralysis this? and would we be able to tell? Does this effect the parallel environment of the individual or groups in a abduction event? Similar to the scientific announcement of the "Pale Red Dot" mechanism in find exoplanets and" Proxima "exoplanet will it be a mind warp when human travel through space to this planet? Does the astronaut experience of sleep paralysis while in space has anyone done any scientific experiments on this? Also is there a parallel jump spot which moves around human to human through environmental changes we encounter day and night temperatures. Other words are we already living in parallel World within each of us and just our mind cloaks the mind jumps/ alien interaction/dreams.

The human brain belongs to the human body as a whole condition, and I would wonder why anyone considers single minded information as if it exists all by itself as a consideration?

When you question single minded considerations it demonstrates that the human considering the information from their own whole formed status could not care less who they hurt considering information that does not exist by itself, until they themselves are harmed by making single minded considerations, when life exists as a whole supported function.

We all know as a human being, that our parents existed as self organic beings...a male adult and a female adult. Separate selves who had sex and formed the cell function to grow a baby that is born, as each of us.

We exist on Earth only in this presence, only owning our own body and mind. Animals, the organic body before us, all has their own species who all have sex and make their own babies. The species on Earth only continues by sexual acts....not by creative acts.

The atmosphere, supports the condition of our life continuance as a natural circumstance of owning a life.

The only reason our life gets changed and destroyed is by single minded considerations for owning powers that you never personally owned in the organic presence of your own person and being.

The human male who proposed values to all conditions so that he could personally as a human being own everything he valued......also valued nuclear products.

We never existed as an organic life in the nuclear condition, which is why he is now inheriting what he valued to own.

If you ask yourself about our scientific occult brother's mind, he demonstrates just how evil his mind considerations are, as a mind changed by his own introduced occult considerations.

When our brother gained ancient information as a Shaman for converting the natural life on Earth, he took the drugs of plants. Plant chemicals own a greater amount of radiation interaction, without the presence of organic life living in his shamanic/occult consideration...animals and his own person.

When he attacked his own natural life due to his conversion of the nuclear matter that supported natural evolution gained by the plant chemical imagery, his spiritual mind and spiritual choices changed and he became a really nasty human life.

The truth to our life is that our occult brother thinks that something "joins" our Nature to a line/thread/strand of information that he can personally own for new powerful creations/inventions/resourcing existing beyond his own ownership, and this consideration demonstrates that he no longer wants to own a life on Earth.

Yet the natural life states....if you stopped having sex, aged, then all human life would be deceased. Animals would still exist without your presence.

If animals stopped having sex, aged and died, then no animal life would exist on Earth.

What is his own occult consideration after being anciently attacked by his occult practices, making his mind see visions of horrible evil spiritual presences whilst his organic cell nature burnt/combusted, released blood from its cells unnaturally? That sex was evil.

It was why his own orders considered by its spiritual teachings to never have sex again as a male or female in the order, for in their own personal physical attack of atmospheric fall out they realized how wrong they all were. Their teachings never succeeded, for the human brain/mind, chemically affected by radiation increase only want to be sexually active, sexually procreate and then cause all sorts of problems for its physical life and living conditions.

If anyone in humanity cared to review the spiritual non-considerations of our life, you only ever do so when you are personally, physically, mentally or emotionally harmed. Human life demonstrates that starving parents still have sex and introduce the innocent victim to its own life of pain and agony.

Spirituality of sexuality is one form of living species in order to survive which part of the emotional and communication tools of all animals. The human brain has many functions one being to breed others is to explore, learn and grow. The dimensional world is the main topic and your theory seems to be coming from the concepts of the late Ingo Swan and use of telekinesis. The electronic reactions of the brain to stimulation of fear of the unknown does it open a doorway which other realities can enter /creatures of magnetic pulses and people experiences of abductions (ET?) not their sexual activities. Do so called Ghosts move in and out of the parallel world if it exists (evidence growing it might). For example Roswell Case seems more plausible a advance device of military design maybe opened these doorway which unknown to those in charge let in something? Also is the key to a element of David Paulides incidents of missing folks they enter a World where no oxygen or unknown chemicals are different to the human ability breath or move in a anti-gravity environment.

Last edited:
Spirituality of sexuality is one form of living species in order to survive which part of the emotional and communication tools of all animals. The human brain has many functions one being to breed others is to explore, learn and grow. The dimensional world is the main topic and your theory seems to be coming from the concepts of the late Ingo Swan and use of telekinesis. The electronic reactions of the brain to stimulation of fear of the unknown does it open a doorway which other realities can enter /creatures of magnetic pulses and people experiences of abductions (ET?) not their sexual activities. Do so called Ghosts move in and out of the parallel world if it exists (evidence growing it might). For example Roswell Case seems more plausible a advance device of military design maybe opened these doorway which unknown to those in charge let in something? Also is the key to a element of David Paulides incidents of missing folks they enter a World where no oxygen or unknown chemicals are different to the human ability breath or move in a anti-gravity environment.

As I have stated on the forum, human life is being secretly experimented upon through the atmospheric to ground level interaction due to the want of new resourcing of the atmosphere as a review of DNA as a structure, the cellular condition of storing/using energy and cell replacement.

It is obvious to anyone who is querying all of the phenomena happening to our natural lives how it seems to be linked to the new form of experiments and the collider, as an artificial consideration, which organic nature and organic chemical reactions do not belong to (but not what was proposed as a theory).

If you cared to question the review of the brain affected scientists whose mind has been irradiated to such an extent that they no longer give their own minds real information (just irradiated enmasse recordings of human male life in the atmospheric records), then you might well understand the extent to which an evil minded, and greedy human being would go to claim ownership of the condition where by conscious review states "no life exists at all" as a total review of the data.

When I was irradiated, it was difficult for me to breath, hence I wonder at the above statement, as if someone is aware about the change to human breath when attacked via the experiment.

The reason behind my statement is due to the fact that suddenly the occultists as an ancient organization accepted the Alien as part of the precept to pre fusion spiritual manifested beings....alien presences, seeing they know and have studied the human attacks before. We are advised by their organization that their want is for the Alien to be the Creator and not God, the precept already given to their conscious self ownership review of conversion as a model regarding a human male using their spiritual presence, thinking with their own mind, proposing theories, and then building the machines to apply the conversion.

As machines are involved in conversion and we all know machines are already an invention that is artificial to Nature...or natural life, then they already are self advised by their own thought concepts that artificial belongs to machines, not natural life or natural evolution, which is the status of fusion itself.

They want aliens to be part of a pre fused state.....yet as fusion is natural and evolved by its own volition, we all wonder at your personal considerations and how your minds work/function as a scientist inventor.

You seem to forget that your type of consciousness is against the norm.....not ours.

Para....along side of.

Natural, belonging to the condition we all once owned...the spiritual aware consciousness.

How does consciousness consider itself? In the presence/creation of its own person.

Why is a human life expressed differently? Due to how much irradiation it receives as a cellular inception grown into a formed human life/consciousness.

What causes difference of irradiation? UFO signals unnaturally formed in the atmosphere due to ancient science/occultist practices and now modern day occult practices.

How many UFO signals are witnessed? A huge amount of signals, forming/causing a huge difference in brain/mind chemical interference and imagery.

Therefore the human mind considers information in a natural state also interacting with interference....all of the UFO signals.

UFO signals are unnaturally formed nuclear orbital signals in natural fusion, changed and altered to attack natural fusion of the nuclear products to allow them to convert. UFO are artificially formed nuclear signals so that conversion can take place in the power plants.

The human mind affected by the condition of a multitude of differing nuclear signals, causes imagery to form in the brain/mind reviews considering data and information as concepts....giving artificial mind information/data as an uninformed and incorrectly advised mind condition.

The human reasoning, naturally spiritually aware as a self inherited life condition versus the brain mind inherited condition of being increasingly irradiated by the photon multitude condition of atmospheric fall out.

Some human awareness is so "satanically" affected by the photon condition of artificial UFO signals that it believes in altered dimen SION only a brain/mind caused concept.

SATAN was an ancient occult scientific aware condition of the TAN equations involving O circular GOD considerations of naturally formed evolving nuclear signals...that kept Planet Earth sealed and stone protected from a loss of fusion.

When you read ancient occult data and human male occult wisdom and mind/brain awareness, the conditions for occultism itself came about because of drugged chemical mind conditions. The shamanic condition for altering the mind was through a higher irradiated product....plant matter and the chemicals allowed the human mind to access radiation levels that do not belong to the organic or cell body.

It is why the conditions of performing occultist conversion of nuclear matter allows the organic life to be attacked and we are losing our natural life due to this male consideration.

Therefore the occultist, who lives in a brain/mind condition of a higher irradiated/feedback knows about occultism itself, is in contact with all of the age old male human lived personal recordings of thinking and considering occultism, along with new feedback lower radiated conditions due to atmospheric interference.

Occultism and its teachings already knew and warned its own person that the atmospheric recordings change into evil and deceitful mind considerations that eventuate into the destruction of life on Earth as an occult warning advice.

When you are a physical being in an irradiated wavelength (which I personally experienced) I speak from experience and not from some "know it all occult consideration", who by personal reasoning should have every lived human and natural experience attack for their own persons.

As a human harmed by occultist activity I am truly sick and tired of our brother's consideration that we are somehow less of a personal representative on Earth than his own person. When you review his own history, the only reason why our deceitful brother has his ownership of civilization is because he murdered his ancient holy spiritually lived family life. His concept that everyone else is worthy of being harmed or destroyed just because he says so, should finally be dealt with...for our life is a lived experience of equality, we are all born from the sexual act and not from some misconceived holy version review of his own chemically imbalanced mind.

When your physical owned personal cell state, originally irradiated as an owned cell condition gains a personal irradiation, it is only due to this unnatural condition itself. The human being irradiated is placed in mind contact with the nuclear owned photonic interaction radiating information and imagery in the irradiated effect. A human irradiated can "self combust" as a human consideration of a personal attack.

I came to understand in my own irradiation, that the atmosphere lost its body presence and fell out, as the image advice, Nature was attacked and so was millions of human lives, for the greater recording or photon interaction told me so....it said millions had been attacked. Each attack is personal because the atmosphere, a huge body interacts in the wavelength condition itself, changing the interaction for each body it attacks. Hence the UFO condition is a multi affect outcome in 1 wavelength interaction.

This wavelength is formed by the unnatural and artificial UFO condition called artificial nuclear orbital signals.

As irradiation itself affects/convert natural organic matter why does anyone question the result of being "occult attacked" as the scientific realization of what occultism actually is. In the attack we witness the nuclear condition also in the transmitted relay.

All occultist consideration of phenomena is realized when you consider how the nuclear orbital fake signal affects the atmosphere as a consideration of atmosphere to ground state interaction.

It removes atmospheric mass.....and atmospheric pressure change causes change to the weather....suck up is an occult causation. Hence human and natural life has been sucked up into the atmosphere and placed elsewhere as a consideration of the phenomena.

As the cloud formations already provide the evidence that nuclear ground power plants have changed the cloud condition for UFO nuclear signals have appeared in cloud imagery, is it any wonder to any of you that all of the Nature and its huge imagery also appear in cloud images, due to the unnatural occult caused condition on Earth....a condition by human review that existed in the ancient past, as it does today. This condition is science and the unnatural conversion of nuclear dust.

Occultism or scientific conversion is the only reason that phenomena is happening, for they created an unnatural converting nuclear signal to interact with our natural life on Earth, and all of the evidences demonstrate that it is being attacked and destroyed.

I am not certain why this is being allowed, and this particular forum identity not evicted from here. It's one thing to use specious reasoning, and altogether quite another to string together sheer gibberish in an effort to feign a sophist's exterior. A lost time traveling Atlantean this individual is not. Be gone with you!

IMO, uncontrolled dreaming is evidence of the nontemporal nature of information and the manner in which our cognitive memory filters this informational realm in an attempt to self assign temporal order to it. This creates the illusion that information and time is bidirectional due to it's cognitively filtered relevance to the self. I think the truth is that time and information are both omnidirectional. It is most likely the case that this same static illusion is overturned by equatable numeric renderings that while provable, cannot be tested without technical access to this nontemporal informational realm. The present temporally relevant cognitive condition's natural deductive process is represent of an externalized bidirectional ordering system. One that can only experience our indigenous macro reality's dynamics via our own static determinations. An illusion of a macro universal duality ensues due to our cognitively deduced static temporal relevance. In short, our experiential reality is an informational dog on a temporal leash. We are cameras of a Polaroid nature. Macro conscious reality due to our temporal relevance is a series of snap shots. The speculative truth here is that the informational big picture is more akin to an omnidimensional hologram rather than the 4D one that we call experiential reality.

I am not certain why this is being allowed, and this particular forum identity not evicted from here. It's one thing to use specious reasoning, and altogether quite another to string together sheer gibberish in an effort to feign a sophist's exterior. A lost time traveling Atlantean this individual is not. Be gone with you!
IMO, uncontrolled dreaming is evidence of the nontemporal nature of information and the manner in which our cognitive memory filters this informational realm in an attempt to self assign temporal order to it. This creates the illusion that information and time is bidirectional due to it's cognitively filtered relevance to the self. I think the truth is that time and information are both omnidirectional. It is most likely the case that this same static illusion is overturned by equatable numeric renderings that while provable, cannot be tested without technical access to this nontemporal informational realm. The present temporally relevant cognitive condition's natural deductive process is represent of an externalized bidirectional ordering system. One that can only experience our indigenous macro reality's dynamics via our own static determinations. An illusion of a macro universal duality ensues due to our cognitively deduced static temporal relevance. In short, our experiential reality is an informational dog on a temporal leash. We are cameras of a Polaroid nature. Macro conscious reality due to our temporal relevance is a series of snap shots. The speculative truth here is that the informational big picture is more akin to an omnidimensional hologram rather than the 4D one that we call experiential reality.

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting everything you say correctly, but when I filter it through what I think you might mean, relative to my own reflections on the nature of time and the universe, if it's true that we are sort of thinking along the same lines, then that was one hell of good post! BTW. I sent a private message to @Gene Steinberg about "victimized" along with a suggestion to deal with it. Personally I'd just ban the IP ... LOL.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting everything you say correctly, but when I filter it through what I think you might mean, relative to my own reflections on the nature of time and the universe, if it's true that we are sort of thinking along the same lines, then that was one hell of good post! BTW. I sent a private message to @Gene Steinberg about "victimized" along with a suggestion to deal with it. Personally I'd just ban the IP ... LOL.

Why ban it? "victimized" might make sense to other bots on this site.

What about your comments relating to a consideration of "a lost time travelling Atlantean this individual is not", do you think this statement is not gibberish?

Also the fact that you consider words by your own conscious male expression, which hold their own previous value consideration given to them by the male ownership who created the use and application of value have now become gibberish?

I have never stated that I thought myself as a human being a Sophist, hence this information is obviously considered by your own person as some form of specious reasoning.

Bunch of over-complicated nonsense.

Dimensions are states of being which are perceptions arising in consciousness.

Of course they interact and overlap - how else would things change from moment to moment?

Back