• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chameleo

icculus

Paranormal Maven
I'm reading a book called "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey. So far it's a really interesting story about alleged electronic warfare against a US citizen near the Naval Warfare Center in San Diego. If 25% of this book is true it'll go a long way in explaining a great deal of "paranormal" phenomena. I believe George Knapp recently had the author on C2C.

Anyway, the author and his friend allegedly experience a wide range of targeted psy-ops that include elaborate street theatre, invisibility cloaks, ufos, apparent alien landscapes which can only scene through certain angles or windows, robot armies that are 20+ years ahead of what we see in the news and finally— armies of gun toting apes. Crazy stuff and I'm just 8 chapters in. :p

Might be a great guest suggestion…

Back