• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Other podcasts.

WillVicious

Paranormal Novice
So, I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask here but what are the other radio shows/podcasts everyone listens to? I've heard every episode of the Paracast, The Gralien Report and Spooky Southcoast. I'm subscribed to Podcast UFO and Open Minds as well. Anything else I should add to the list?

A bit unrelated, but I just discovered the myths and legend podcast, which I highly recommend to anyone interested:
Myths and Legends Podcast - mythology and folklore

You should check out episode 15 "bad wolf", about an old slavic legend which features:
- a glowing bird that probably looks like a fiery (red/orange) ball of light flying around in the night sky
- a grey wolf about three times as big as a normal one, intelligent and actually a shapeshifter, that mercilessly kills a guy's horse but won't attack the same himself.

Maybe I'm constructing context, but I think I've heard something like that before?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're asking exclusively about paranormal subject matter, or not. If not, then anything on the 5by5 network is generally good, but specifically anything hosted by Dan Benjamin himself.

When you discuss the paranormal....the condition by value, and value given by the occultist first reasoning to do science by value of "creator", is to be made aware that normal conditions in life exist "para" to the condition of phenomena.

Phenomena can only be a causation, and the causation is change to natural condition which is occultism. Occultism has always been made aware that its practices "conjure".

Hence occult science conjures the condition alongside of the natural/normal state.

As Nature exists as the natural organic state, the only way that a Natural organic realized condition could change is by artificial purpose....and the artificial purpose is the conditions of nuclear science, changing the amount of fall out of the atmosphere.

This condition introduced by and because of nuclear conversion itself.

The nuclear condition of fall out of the atmosphere interacts with the Nature....records the image/sound by atmospheric condition and transmits the condition.

Therefore the atmosphere by unnatural occult effects records by photonic interaction/attacking the nature, as demonstrated and then transmits the information to other animals in Nature, which is how unnatural and evil presences become manifest....due to occult practices...science.

@victimized

Perhaps you missed it. This thread is about 'other podcasts'. That means participants are invited to write something about other podcasts.

So what do you write? An English word salad - your speciality it seems.

How about you reassess your contribution to this and other threads, do us all a favour and just write something coherent for a change. You're wasting time and space. Please stop it.

So, I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask here but what are the other radio shows/podcasts everyone listens to? I've heard every episode of the Paracast, The Gralien Report and Spooky Southcoast. I'm subscribed to Podcast UFO and Open Minds as well. Anything else I should add to the list?

For me, 'Mysterious Universe' and Jim Harold's 'The Paranormal Podcast' are the two other shows I've listened to from the start and I catch each and every episode.
Its easy to find a number of great episodes of any show going, but there are few shows that have real staying power in consistently churning out great content.
But of course it all comes down to personal taste etc and thats the great thing about the internet - there is always something that will suit you if you bother to look.

When you discuss the paranormal....the condition by value, and value given by the occultist first reasoning to do science by value of "creator", is to be made aware that normal conditions in life exist "para" to the condition of phenomena.

Phenomena can only be a causation, and the causation is change to natural condition which is occultism. Occultism has always been made aware that its practices "conjure".

Hence occult science conjures the condition alongside of the natural/normal state.

As Nature exists as the natural organic state, the only way that a Natural organic realized condition could change is by artificial purpose....and the artificial purpose is the conditions of nuclear science, changing the amount of fall out of the atmosphere.

This condition introduced by and because of nuclear conversion itself.

The nuclear condition of fall out of the atmosphere interacts with the Nature....records the image/sound by atmospheric condition and transmits the condition.

Therefore the atmosphere by unnatural occult effects records by photonic interaction/attacking the nature, as demonstrated and then transmits the information to other animals in Nature, which is how unnatural and evil presences become manifest....due to occult practices...science.
I followed everything you said here but find that some things about nuclear science as a fall out mechanism to photonically create phenomena doesn't ring true.

But the idea of a mechanism whose interactions with nature creates not just the imagery but the entire sensory experience contained within paranormal events is very interesting. The actual content that gives form to these events already exists within the perceiver so whatever it is that flips the switch is definitely flipping a switch in an interesting way in very unique situations.

I'd like to see you take this premise to separate thread to hash this out a little more and maybe explain the nuclear angle better.

But you are bang on with regards to conjuring.

Ok, back to podcast talk. What podcasts touch on paranormality from more indirect angles that may explore things like the margins of physiological and sociological experiences?

Ok, back to podcast talk. What podcasts touch on paranormality from more indirect angles that may explore things like the margins of physiological and sociological experiences?

I've been ploughing through the back catalogue of Rune Soup which approaches the paranormal primarily from the perspective of magic, by which I mean, largely, the western esoteric tradition.

This wouldn't previously have appealed to me but the discussions are so often crammed with interesting and intelligent takes on the strange and Gordon the host, constructs a compelling worldview and as such this has become a regular listen and opened new areas of thought and investigation.

As an example of the podcast at its best, and a discussion which I think at least covers the sociological part of your request, here's Gordon in discussion with Dr Jeff Kripal, a professor of religion and coauthor with Whitley Strieber of the recently published Super Natural:

Episode 15 – Talking The Super Natural with Dr Jeffrey Kripal

Even if this isn't exactly what you're looking for I'm sure that anyone seriously thinking about the strange will get something out of this episode.

I've been ploughing through the back catalogue of Rune Soup which approaches the paranormal primarily from the perspective of magic, by which I mean, largely, the western esoteric tradition.

This wouldn't previously have appealed to me but the discussions are so often crammed with interesting and intelligent takes on the strange and Gordon the host, constructs a compelling worldview and as such this has become a regular listen and opened new areas of thought and investigation.

As an example of the podcast at its best, and a discussion which I think at least covers the sociological part of your request, here's Gordon in discussion with Dr Jeff Kripal, a professor of religion and coauthor with Whitley Strieber of the recently published Super Natural:

Episode 15 – Talking The Super Natural with Dr Jeffrey Kripal

Even if this isn't exactly what you're looking for I'm sure that anyone seriously thinking about the strange will get something out of this episode.
Thanks @Ravensfee for that. I've heard Kripal and Strieber talk before. And yes that's a part of that sociological discussion for certain, rooted in how images and concepts seep into the culture and mindspace of the populous. I'm also being drawn into that space of magic as well and this notion of conjuring. Perhaps a lot of what happens in the paranormal is about us unconsciously conjuring those cultural components which lie deep within?

Back