• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Double Dip Richard Kiel/Mandela Effect

Wade

FeralNormal master
Elsewhere in this forum, here to be exact The Undeniable Link Between UFOs & Consciousness...Imagine that! i posted a mea culpa to an earlier post.

i had mistakenly attributed an appearance by Richard Kiel in an old twilight zone episode to being Ted Cassidy. i had stumbled on this fact as the original post by Jeff Davis had got me to wondering about that particular episode so i had googled "Ted Cassidy + Twilight Zone" and got all those iconic images of RICHARD KIEL and a bunch of links where other people had made the same mistake(?) as i.

As it usually does, my mind tended to wander and i started to think about Richard Kiel's appearance in the two James Bond movies "The Spy who Loved Me" and "Moonraker" Do any of you guys remember that scene in Moonraker when the cable car Jaws was ridding in crashed into the control house and busted through and Jaws was all dusty and covered with debris and a blonde cutie and come to his rescue and helped extricate him from the rubble and they both smiled at each other and it was love at first site (despite their size difference) and both flashed a mouthful of metal at each other. She was sporting braces he of course his metal teeth. Well guess what, it didn't happen that way(apparently). if you do an image search she is not wearing braces and if you google something like Jaws/Dolly(her name) Moonraker Jaws Girlfriend Dolly etc. Google auto-complete will inject the word braces in it, and as before there are a lot of people besides me that SWEAR when they saw it she had braces. that was the whole joke i remember, that's what made it work, that's what made it funny, the braces/metal teeth

So that's two different occasions where i had a false memory about the same person...or there really is an alternate universe infringing on the one i am residing in or maybe i somehow made my way to this one from the one i was in and Richard Kiel is the key. unfortunately in this universe he is dead although i suppose if i wait long enough that will turn out to be a false memory and it will turn out he is alive. or maybe he is alive in the other universe and i am dead, or maybe completely unaware of this discrepancy because i never even saw Moonraker or that particular Twilight Zone episode

i would like to hear from others who saw and remembered Moonraker and hear if you remembered anything definitive about this scene. i need closure

Last edited:
I kind of hesitated initially in figuring out a way to get my point across without suggesting she did or didn't wear braces . I thought maybe I would just ask others what they thought because I didn't want to "implant" or lead someone into seeing it my way but I know you guys are capable of your own conclusions.

At any rate just try and find a screen cap of her wearing braces, I don't think you can and there is no reason that they should have been removed or edited in any transfers to other media.

I kind of hesitated initially in figuring out a way to get my point across without suggesting she did or didn't wear braces . I thought maybe I would just ask others what they thought because I didn't want to "implant" or lead someone into seeing it my way but I know you guys are capable of your own conclusions. At any rate just try and find a screen cap of her wearing braces, I don't think you can and there is no reason that they should have been removed or edited in any transfers to other media.

Sorry I don't recall either way about the braces, but the YouTube scene doesn't show her wearing braces, and it looks fairly vintage, so how to explain your memory? I don't know. A similar thing happened to me while watching an In Search Of episode. I've mentioned this before, but to quickly reiterate, Nimoy pulled a sort of Keyhoe maneuver by inserting some footage of a UFO filmed at an archaeological dig into an on-air episode, and quite a bit of it got broadcast before the station cut the show leaving only static until the top of the hour. I haven't been able to find anyone else who saw the original airing of that episode ... nobody. But I swear it happened.

So who knows? It's way out there, but it's possible that there are parallel universes that we can be cut and pasted to and from, and that these little glitches in the Matrix are the signs that it's happened. But that just begs the bigger question: Is it really the result of glitches in the system, and if not, then who or what is doing the cutting and pasting? Once we start contemplating those ramifications, it becomes clear in fairly short order that consciousness is beside the point. It's the nature of objective reality that is called into question, because logically, it's that reality that facilitates the existence of everything.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. To make my whole point a little weirder to me is the path i took to come across this discovery. While i can't quite put my finger on it after i had made the post something compelled me to look at that twilight zone episode a little closer. I googled twilight zone and "to serve man" to pull up that episode...i don't know why...and saw richard kiel's name in the cast listings. My first thought was "oh, he was in it too?" i soon realized it was him playing the roll of the kanamit as ted's name wasn't anywhere to be found in the episode. i then googled twilight zone and Ted Cassidy and as i mentioned in the earlier post i got some links where many people DID attribute it to being Ted Cassidy so i'm not the only person to have made this mistake. It is a distinct possibility ( even probability) that some years ago i had stumbled across an article or web page or book by someone that made this same mistake and i took it as gospel, this could have been embelished by me seeing the episode even in later years and without actually looking at the credits attributed it too it as Ted Cassidy because of his being on tv in that era. Richard Kiel wouldn't have neccesarily been on my radar.

BUT it was the second "revelation" that struck me. After pondering my first error for a bit, the boy meets girl scene in Moonraker flashed into memory and my intent was to find the name of the actress who played "dolly". i didn't actually remember her character's name, i just found that out when i looked into this situation. i just remembered a cute,shapely blonde in pigtails,a dirndl and braces. i wanted to get the name of the actress and see what, if any other movies she has been in and if she's still active. fwiw her name is Blanche Ravalec and she is ravishing even today in her late 60's, have a look.

at any rate what i proceeded to google was jaws/moonraker/girlfriend and google autocomplete put in "braces" (based on many others doing the same) and i got sucked right into it. apparently it's a recent discovery in that there seems to be a fair amount of discussion on this subject from about December 2015 to this past June..but i haven't really looked into it any furthur than that...all i know i was completely oblivious to this particular discussion but i am aware of the Mandela Effect.

i don't know if any of the above mentioned steps is relevant but thought it would help if i expainned my frame of mind. If anyone else has any examples of their own false(?) memories they wouldn't mind sharing i'd like to read them.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input ... If anyone else has any examples of their own false(?) memories they wouldn't mind sharing i'd like to read them.

On a slightly different tangent, last night a lady friend and I were sitting in the living room playing online Scrabble on her iPad after watching one of the Planet Earth BBC documentaries, and as we were sitting there, it was as if there had been a light on in the room that suddenly went out because the whole room suddenly dimmed a noticeable amount, to the extent that it made us both look up because at first we thought that a light had burnt out or that there was a power outage outside that had caused the streetlamps to go out, but neither was the case. Everything outside and inside seemed normal.

The TV which had been on the home screen for the DVD player was still on, and the lamp behind us was still on, and those are the only things that had been on or could have been on because the other lamps were switched off. We both experienced this "dimming" effect at the same time accompanied by what sounded like a quiet crack as if something had just shifted in the house. We both experienced it at the same time, and we're not sure how to explain it.

My current theories are that either the neighbors had some bright light on that had been shining through the window that we hadn't noticed ( which seems unlikely ) or that there was some kind of heavy brown-out that caused the halogen lamp to suddenly dim, but that doesn't fit the experience because the dimming effect seemed as if the light source had been sort of hanging in the room in front of us to the left of the TV, but there's no light there.

Then later around 1:30 when I was seeing her off, we could hear a helicopter above us, but we couldn't see any aircraft, but the sound was unmistakable and we could both hear it. I'd been sort of joking around with her about black helicopters because they seem to be around a lot when we go out, and I'm sure most of them are the Police units, but this is the second time they've been over the house at night with no lights on. Usually they have a red and green light and are really obvious.

Between that and the odd satellite-like object I saw the other night, things are getting slightly a-bit-weird around here ... LOL.

Elsewhere in this forum, here to be exact The Undeniable Link Between UFOs & Consciousness...Imagine that! i posted a mea culpa to an earlier post.

i had mistakenly attributed an appearance by Richard Kiel in an old twilight zone episode to being Ted Cassidy. i had stumbled on this fact as the original post by Jeff Davis had got me to wondering about that particular episode so i had googled "Ted Cassidy + Twilight Zone" and got all those iconic images of RICHARD KIEL and a bunch of links where other people had made the same mistake(?) as i.

As it usually does, my mind tended to wander and i started to think about Richard Kiel's appearance in the two James Bond movies "The Spy who Loved Me" and "Moonraker" Do any of you guys remember that scene in Moonraker when the cable car Jaws was ridding in crashed into the control house and busted through and Jaws was all dusty and covered with debris and a blonde cutie and come to his rescue and helped extricate him from the rubble and they both smiled at each other and it was love at first site (despite their size difference) and both flashed a mouthful of metal at each other. She was sporting braces he of course his metal teeth. Well guess what, it didn't happen that way(apparently). if you do an image search she is not wearing braces and if you google something like Jaws/Dolly(her name) Moonraker Jaws Girlfriend Dolly etc. Google auto-complete will inject the word braces in it, and as before there are a lot of people besides me that SWEAR when they saw it she had braces. that was the whole joke i remember, that's what made it work, that's what made it funny, the braces/metal teeth

So that's two different occasions where i had a false memory about the same person...or there really is an alternate universe infringing on the one i am residing in or maybe i somehow made my way to this one from the one i was in and Richard Kiel is the key. unfortunately in this universe he is dead although i suppose if i wait long enough that will turn out to be a false memory and it will turn out he is alive. or maybe he is alive in the other universe and i am dead, or maybe completely unaware of this discrepancy because i never even saw Moonraker or that particular Twilight Zone episode

i would like to hear from others who saw and remembered Moonraker and hear if you remembered anything definitive about this scene. i need closure

James-Bond-jaws_2910844b.jpg

Creator of Jaws' metal teeth falsely claimed to be dental technician

Back