• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Other Paranormal Podcasts

Digital Trickster

Paranormal Maven
Im getting close to finishing all the Paracast episodes and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any other free podcasts that are worth listening to while i wait for each new Paracast episode to air. Thx guys :)

Dark Matters is excellent. I also like Darkness Radio and The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett. There was a Classic Rock/paranormal podcast called if memory serves "Pop Odessy" or something like that. Hosted by R. Gary Patterson. But, then they started charging for the full show and it wasn't worth paying for. ;) Still, you can download some partial shows on itunes. There are some classic Art Bell shows floating around the internet on sites like 4shared and maybe archive.org. The Paracast is of course a unique show. Also, there is a website called beyond the dial that you can google that has a listing of paranormal radio podcast.

Should have mentioned that Ive been a DMR listener for a while now .Thx for the suggestions i will check out beyond the dial and if you guys have any other ideas let me know.

If you have kids and want good family fun I recommend the paranormal report video podcast. Its fun and light hearted. If you want a skeptical slant one of my favorites that often deals with paranormal subjects is Skeptiod. Its short and perfect for a twenty minute commute.

Back