• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Show Transcript Vote

Mr. Fibuli

Paranormal Adept
I'm about to start working up one of the round table episodes for a transcript.
If anyone has a show date that they would prefer to be done, or any suggestions before I pick randomly, please post.

I suggest that you pick your favorites, the ones that inspire you the most, but be careful picking the ones with fast talkin' Mike ( Micah Hanks ) because you could be at it for hours ;) ( just a little razzin' there ) :p.

The most resent one with Micah, Sue and Ufology.

Also while not a roundtable an important episode...November 1, 2009 -- Mac Tonnies Remembered with Greg Bishop, Patrick Huyghe, Paul Kimball and Nicholas Redfern

The other roundtable i enjoyed is when we listeners interviewed Chris and Gene togther in Sept 2015.

Last edited:
Back