• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Author and Filmmaker Paul Davids…

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
From Paul:

Latest work is book "An Atheist in Heaven" which is follow-on to the DVD "The Life After Death Project." Chris loves synchronicities and the book is filled with them. My film "Marilyn Monroe Declassified" will be released by Filmrise this autumn.

Am also deeply involved in a film of "The Stopwatch Gang" about the major bank robbers who hid out in Sedona posing as rock music promoters, and 2 of the 3 gang members were arrested in Oak Creek Canyon in 1980. Great story.

Also, Grant Cameron's new UFO book about the Clintons has a whole section about my being provider of Roswell / UFO info to Bill Clinton. The photo of Bill and Hill on the cover is a photo I took of them.​

You may also check:

All Art 2016 Paul Davids..... Portfolios

Home

All right, we'll go easy no the politics, but perhaps Paul can give us some more insights on Clinton / Roswell / UFOs.

This episode will be recorded Thursday, August 18, from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific.

I would like to ask Paul if he is aware of the recent findings of Southampton University (England) that concluded that consciousness on some level survives after death?

Do you think there is a change attitude amongst Science? and do you have examples?

thanks

Back