• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kubrick Day yesterday

It was revealed yesterday that Buzz Aldrin's books are littered with clues that elude to the fact that Stanley Kubrick has never ever directed a film.
I would certainly like a link to where this was stated. I did a broad search and turned up nothing. If this were the case, who made 'Dr. Strangelove' and 'Clockwork Orange'?

I would certainly like a link to where this was stated. I did a broad search and turned up nothing. If this were the case, who made 'Dr. Strangelove' and 'Clockwork Orange'?
The same guy who made The Shining and 2001 A Space Odyssey!.:)..I assume Snake was making a joke about the myth of Kubrick faking the moon landings.

Last edited:
No, this is just Stanley blow drying his hair in his hotel room as a man delivers his wife's room service, a giant chicken leg.

I went to his funeral to try and get him to swear on the bible.

but you know what, he wouldn't.

He wouldn't even comment.

Back