• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ancient alien time capsule on earth

lostowl

Paranormal Novice
through my studies of ancient stuff i found a location on earth clearly marked as an ancient alien time capsule they knew we wouldn't be able to get into it for thousands of years. i dont know if it just holds proof that they was here or if it has ancient technology and knowledge in there perhaps the first chamber is proof and then each successive chamber has knowledge and technology for us. its was made to never flood or fill with sand we can easily enter it with current technology

it would make a killer documentary and be the discovery of all discoveries

i am looking for someone who has the resources to make this happen because it has to be explored

please email me [email protected]

thank you for your time

The bottom line is $.

If there is a profit to be made nothing is impossible.

If it was me I would start buy working out a rough budget for the entire operation.

Could you do it alone? if not how many people would be required?

What kind of kit is required?

What do you want in return?

How could you guarantee the investors make a profit?

If you can't guarantee a profit, then your options for investment are more limited, but if you find the right person/organisation with an interest in "Aliens" and you can demonstrate that they would not be wasting their time you may have a chance.
Mufon might be a good place to start.

Good luck.

one person could do it if they secured the permits from the government.

all that would be needed is a wheel driven drone that carries a camera and has a power/optics cable it drags

for $10,000 i will give someone the location and the evidence that brought me to this then after they eneter it i want atleast a million doallar reward

i can not garantee there is advanced knowledge or technology in there but i can guarantee that it will prove ancient aliens was here beyond a doubt. i do not see them building this place just to prove they was here it either has advanced technology and knowledge or has some motion detectors so they know when we enetr it and have some technology andpossible make them come back to earth

i am 100% serious about this

this place is on earth and it is impossible to enter it without a drone. well not impossible but would take a huge effort

but can easily be scouted with a drone then we can blast are way in to it

i am telling the location in hopes someone will explore it and if you strike what i think is down there please reward me

the location is under the Kailash temple its the only one that you can see from the air it has lions on top that make an X from the sky. it is only place in the world that was cut out of the rock from the top down. some ancient ruler employed 1000 men for 3 years to destroy the temple but they gave up because could only deface statues and stuff but couldnt destroy anything else this place is amazing and down them tunnels is something special i know it. there are even carvings of people on top and little people below ground under them holding stuff

there is air shaft type things in the floor that go down there are stairs and tunnels that go down but get to small and narrow for a human or child to carve so what made it and i think if we send a drone down in there it will come to a chamber the alienns made and knew we wouldnt get there for thousands of years so what would they leave there for us to see?

sink holes rome - Google Search

halolz-dot-com-legendofzelda-majorasmask-moon-guatemala-sinkhole.jpg

Back