• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spriteyspirit

Paranormal Novice
I am somewhat new to ghost hunting but I have been on a few with Author, Sherri Brake to the Mansfield Reformatory, Canal Fulton, Dover, and most recently to Ireland and Scotland. It was an incredible trip! Paranormal is something I have always been interested in and I have found that I am extra sensitive.

Hi Spriteyspirit. Welcome to a great forum. Ghosts is something I'm always interested in. Where in Scotland where you? I'm from Scotland.

Are any of the Ghost TV shows that are out there true to the phenomenon in your opinion?

I'm originally from Ohio. And trust me, there's plenty of paranormal phenomena there to research. Not to mention plenty of high strangeness as well. I've had plenty experiences of my own growing up there.

I've never been to the Mansfield Reformatory, but I would wish you the best of luck. On top of that, be careful. You never know what might follow you home.

Hi Spriteyspirit. Welcome to a great forum. Ghosts is something I'm always interested in. Where in Scotland where you? I'm from Scotland.
I was in Edinburgh, Inverness, Isle of Skye, and through some of the Highlands.
Are any of the Ghost TV shows that are out there true to the phenomenon in your opinion?
I find the tv shows to be too dramatic.

Back