• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special DMR Lunar Show 4-15-2016

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Special DMR show on the Moon – April 15, 2016

Back in 1991 when I first started broadcasting on radio, I discovered the Moon. What I mean by that is I first discovered there were a lot of questions about anomalies on the Lunar surface. Not too long after I first met Robert Kiviat. Kiviat was a producer on the Encounters TV show and I ended up working (from UFO Magazine) on a number of UFO shows with him … and later when he went to Fox Television.

I told Bob that in my opinion, if he really wanted to explore what I felt to be a very exciting aspect of the UFO phenomena … zero in on astronaut (NASA) encounters and the Moon. As time passed on my lunar research became more in-depth and then two things happened that convinced me that there was something very strange about the moon that I was convinced was real. In 1995 I interviewed Vito Sacchari on UFOs Tonite! (my first radio show) and then thru a contact via JPL I received a lunar photo that was breathtaking.

Starting about 2008 it looked like my long hoped for television special would happen with Bob Kiviat. After a couple of false starts around 2013-14 it happened and I came on board as the Research Producer. Thru contacts I introduced to Kiviat Alan Sturm who had discovered a cache of lunar photographs at the Univ. of Az. A number of these were to be included in the show … along with one of my photographs showing what appears to be a pipe running thru a lunar crater, then underground to a cliff with what then looks like an extension over hanging the cliff.

On July 20, 2014 the SyFy Channel aired the program with virtually no promotion .. at all. What made this so mysterious is that this was on the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing … and Buzz Aldrin, the 2nd human ever to walk on the Moon, on the show.

On Friday April 15th Executive Producer Bob Kiviat will join me on Dark Matters Radio to discuss what went on behind the scenes AND what Network will be premiering “Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed” on April 30th, 2016.

Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 9:00 PM Pacific Time, Midnight Eastern. You may join in by going to www.dqrm.com and when I open the phone lines reach us with your questions and comments at 818-381-4674. See ya on the radio ….

Capture Pipe.JPG

Back