• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Credible

jeff.oram

Paranormal Novice
I listened to Travis Walton retell the story of his abduction and I gotta tell you, it's the best case I've ever heard. His current opinion about what happened that day is very interesting... the craft generated a huge static charge and that his proximity to it caused it to ground through him. He was taken away so he could be saved and then let go when he was stable 5 days later. There's no way 7 people had the same delusion. This happened.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

He always sounded legit to me too. And there have been other cases of close proximity with levitating craft that exhibited a high static charge - it may have been Ray Stanford who described a close overhead ufo that made his hair stand up in cycles, but I've been listening to so many old episodes that I may be getting mixed up about who reported this particular event.

I was also intrigued by the apparently military connection that Travis reported - the humans who led him off the ship in his dazed and confused state.

Hopefully the next person who has this kind of experience will have a smartphone and get some shots of the craft inside and out. I'd love to know what the inside of a ufo looks like.

I listened to Travis Walton retell the story of his abduction and I gotta tell you, it's the best case I've ever heard. His current opinion about what happened that day is very interesting... the craft generated a huge static charge and that his proximity to it caused it to ground through him. He was taken away so he could be saved and then let go when he was stable 5 days later. There's no way 7 people had the same delusion. This happened.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Credible? I suppose I should point you to our short article that provides an alternative point of view ( full version browser required ) Topics In Ufology - Travis Walton

Last edited:
Back