• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA shows perfect structure in latest video : flight over Ceres

Whereas I do love all this 'possible artificial structures on our solar systems' bodies,' in this particular example, I think the definition of the picture is a little low to rule out digital artefacts. Not saying it isn't artificial, only that a fair analysis would probably conclude insufficient data.
Unlike many people who started forgetting about the 'face' on Mars once NASA released it's latest and best photos of the object, I actually took huge 'comfort' in that even this NASA-backed high-res, no-messing image they released, perfectly showed how the structure had amazing bilateral symmetry. It still has what looks like a sculpted head's outline, an outline that is far from natural looking. And it still had other remnants of features that still look constructed to me personally. And the whole Cydonia region screams artificial when processed without human bias in an image processing software program.

Also we have these gigantic hexagon shapes that appear on various planetary/satellite bodies in the solar system. I forget the name but that moon that looks for all the world like the Star Wars Death Star! I mean, there may well be a logical explanation but it still astounds me, especially as it had not been imaged when Star Wars was made! Who knows but our system no doubt still has many, many surprises for us.

But what doesn't compute is - why would NASA be in denial? If these things are really there, wouldn't they be claiming them as there? Why not? Plus, if they really think these pictures and videos are of alien artifacts, why are they releasing the pictures, only to deny anything unusual? The logic doesn't hang together imo.

If there was anything to the rumors or speculations of artifacts on the Moon or other locations the minds in charge would take into account whats it worth and are they friendly or foes. Secondly, could it lose our empire.

There is just nothing in our current world situation that suggests to me that there are 'Aliens' about :confused: certainly not with superior technology or a moral, ethical, or intellectual high ground.

But what doesn't compute is - why would NASA be in denial? If these things are really there, wouldn't they be claiming them as there? Why not? Plus, if they really think these pictures and videos are of alien artifacts, why are they releasing the pictures, only to deny anything unusual? The logic doesn't hang together imo.

For the same reason the ufo events have been suppressed and covered-up since WWII. The PTB fear disruption of our societies and systems, mainly economic, by public panic at the official announcement of the reality of ETI and ET activity near our planet demonstrating ET knowledge and technologies light years beyond ours.

If there was anything to the rumors or speculations of artifacts on the Moon or other locations the minds in charge would take into account whats it worth and are they friendly or foes. Secondly, could it lose our empire.

What Mars is worth to the economic PTB that control our government is increased wealth and power through mining the mineral resources of Mars. 'Our empire' like all empires will crumble as a result of our own behavior. If this planet were planned for occupation and control by outsiders, it would have happened long ago I think, certainly before we'd polluted it to the extent we have. The moral issue of whether we should mine and or colonize Mars is yet to be discussed. The question is not raised by the PTB and their scientific space agencies, even though they know by now that Mars is very likely to be inhabited by its own intelligent species (singular or plural). Mars in its current condition would probably be easy for us to 'take over' for our own uses and purposes, which is why that is being contemplated (or more than contemplated if there is a secret space agency operating). Mars has been battered by events in its past (not all of them understood), but from what I have seen in studying JPL imagery from the rovers and satellites over the last two months there have been earlier civilizations developed on Mars and there is likely a current one, but living primarily in the lava tubes. Unless NASA/JPL are holding back images of it (and they would), there appears to be no centralized, technologically developed, and aggressive society on Mars today, though there are signs that such a society might have existed in relatively recent times. Hard to date all the artefacts visible on Mars, but they indicate beyond doubt both primitive and technologically developed civilizations in Mars's past.

For the same reason the ufo events have been suppressed and covered-up since WWII. The PTB fear disruption of our societies and systems, mainly economic, by public panic at the official announcement of the reality of ETI and ET activity near our planet demonstrating ET knowledge and technologies light years beyond ours.
This would be ideal for the control of the world population. Why bother with Iraq and weapons of mass destruction if one has the ET card one can play in an instant, getting the whole world quivering and obedient? There may be a phenomenon taking place (I am fond of time-traveler tourist groups ;) ) but the idea that there is an actual ET group that is interested in this violence-infested world in an intimate way - no.

Agree more 'plausible' some folks able to discover a mechanism which they ? can time travel rather than so called ET Veil. Maybe there is a Dr Strangelove in charge of this little planet among the massive universe and did any folks get to planet earth before so call Darwinism began?

Back