• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters Radio Returns

Don the show with Dwight Schultz (thanks for your service ) was great in ATeam and there should be another film of Star Trek and it crashing on Mars with rescue team staring Veterans Dwight Schultz and appearance of you and Rich in.

Don the show with Dwight Schultz (thanks for your service ) was great in ATeam and there should be another film of Star Trek and it crashing on Mars with rescue team staring Veterans Dwight Schultz and appearance of you and Rich in.

Yup Buddy, well we all have our own path to follow. Life is often a lonely pursuit.

Decker

I was listening to the John Brandenburg episode..:eek:
Is this the same 'Mars was nuked' John Brandenburg? He's about 40,000% wackier than the other two radio appearances I've heard him on. I want some of what he was smoking:p

I was listening to the John Brandenburg episode..:eek:
Is this the same 'Mars was nuked' John Brandenburg? He's about 40,000% wackier than the other two radio appearances I've heard him on. I want some of what he was smoking:p

Well Buddy, I really wish to thank you for sharing ... and what amazing insight!

Decker

Yeah I'm great lol
Just saying it was like seeing a college professor at a drinking party..since I've heard him 2-3 times on other shows.
He was much looser on your show you mentioned twice I believe in the interview that you're longtime friends, just saying..funny.;)

Back