• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

A short description of the documentary from Hastings's website:

"UFO incursions at U.S. atomic/thermonuclear weapon sites, extending from the 1940s to the present day, are well-established. Hundreds of U.S. military veterans and thousands of declassified Army, Air Force, Navy, FBI, and CIA documents make reference to these incidents.

Noted researcher Robert Hastings believes that people everywhere have a right to know the facts regarding these amazing encounters and has been speaking out since 1981. To date, he has lectured at over 500 American colleges and universities, as well as Oxford University in England.

Moreover, Hastings’ 2008 book, UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, has presented the intriguing, dramatic documentation to thousands of readers.

On September 27, 2010, CNN live-streamed his press conference in Washington D.C., which was also covered by dozens of other news organizations—including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, CBS News, The Telegraph (UK), to name a few.

But much more needs to be accomplished if this public information campaign is to be successful. Hastings’ now-completed documentary film, UFOs and Nukes: The Secret Link Revealed, will soon enlighten millions of people worldwide.

At the moment, the film’s producers are pitching the documentary to various networks, in an effort to secure licensing arrangements in the U.S. and elsewhere.

Here is an excerpt from the film.

The evidence presented in the film makes clear that the human race’s most deadly weapons have been under intense scrutiny by unknown entities since their creation during World War II. Most dramatically, UFO incursions at U.S. nuclear missile sites have sometimes resulted in the missiles malfunctioning—either shutting down or temporarily going into launch mode! Documents smuggled out of Russia in the 1990s confirm that the Soviets also experienced such incidents during the Cold War.

Hastings believes that this startling and perhaps ominous development is one of the key reasons the U.S. government has kept American citizens, and people everywhere, in the dark about the UFO reality. He thinks we are on the threshold of a new era, one involving eventual open contact with one or more extraterrestrial races.

When asked to summarize his goal, he says, “Public education. Still-unidentified observers, possessing tremendously advanced technology, have monitored and even tampered with American and Russian nuclear weapons for decades. The available evidence suggests that these observers travel from elsewhere in the Universe, although how and why are still-unanswered questions. Regardless, this stunning, nearly-unbelievable development in human history must not be kept secret by a handful of government and military officials. We all have a right to know the truth.”

Robert Hastings • The Documentary Film

I've heard him speak on radio interview before and he is casesam.co.uk a very interesting speaker. As chairman of UFO Sweden he has access to www.casesam.co.uk a huge archive of information and has had his own experience too where he witnessed 3 lighted crosses fly over his home.

Last edited:
How about Adam Davies and John Carlson?

I heard their incredible story on Binall of America: Adam Davies & John Carlson on BoA:Audio - Binnall of America (The Paracast outclasses it by a mile.) Their encounter in the woods is one of the most fascinating paranormal stories I've ever heard and also defies belief. But...they seem like credible people, at least on the show. Who knows.

It would be interesting to hold their story up to some rigorous cross-examination by Gene and Chris and some probing questions from the community forum.

Adam Davies is the more sophisticated of the two experiencers and probably a better guest if only one of the two were available:
About Adam Davies - Adam Davies, Explorer

Kenneth Ring? Just came across him in the Dolan book UFOsNSS2. Seems to have a pre-psychedelic notion of imaginal realm as actual inhabited place.

How about Adam Davies and John Carlson?

I heard their incredible story on Binall of America: Adam Davies & John Carlson on BoA:Audio - Binnall of America (The Paracast outclasses it by a mile.) Their encounter in the woods is one of the most fascinating paranormal stories I've ever heard and also defies belief. But...they seem like credible people, at least on the show. Who knows.

It would be interesting to hold their story up to some rigorous cross-examination by Gene and Chris and some probing questions from the community forum.

Adam Davies is the more sophisticated of the two experiencers and probably a better guest if only one of the two were available:
About Adam Davies - Adam Davies, Explorer

I've been recommending Adam Davies for years as a guest on the show.
He's a cryptozoologist, friends with Nick Redfern and may have the most " man hours " on record for tracking the Orang Pendek.
He's also appeared on monster quest and several other shows that have followed his expeditions.

Not to mention his recent " portal" sighting recently was amazing. Adam is definitely no B.S artist either. So I 100% buy his story.

David Clarke: His book How UFO's Conquered the World is an interesting read and his perspective as a folklorist would make for a good interview.

Mark O'Connell: From the High Strangeness blog. I am looking forward to his upcoming biography of Hynek but also enjoy his humor and perspective as a MUFON investigator.

Jason Covalito: He's been called a “skeptical xenoarchaeologist" for his work involving claims of ancient aliens and I think his reviews of Ancient Astronauts, America Unearthed, and other subjects offer a solid perspective. His website states that he explores the connections between science, pseudoscience, and speculative fiction. That's a good summary.

These are good suggestions, and well definitely look into it. I am already in touch with O'Connell.

Of course, not all suggestions work as planned. I decided to bring back Dr. David Jacobs based on member suggestions, and we all know what happened next.

Back