• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just in time for Halloween....GOBLINS!

Spot on.Fun read but hoax.

As far as the initial encounter I tend to lean more towards a possible military psyops mission coming as it did during saucer mania and the cold war scare which i guess could be a military hoax but I thought the attempt to explain away the case as owls was lacking and insulting to the intelligence of the witnesses. These people were scared out of their wits which must have been noted by the police also I think it would have been noted if they were under the influence .

As far as the second case I would have suggested that maybe there would be a reason to resurrect the initial case but that picture kind of ruined it for me. It reminded me of that peek a boo alien head that has made the rounds.

And though I don't think that Greg would need a part of it it doesn't help that he obscures both pictures with his week in weird watermark, while I can understand the need to protect intellectual property I'm sure there ws a better place/way to do it without being so intrusive.

Last edited:
As far as the initial encounter I tend to lean more towards a possible military psyops mission coming as it did during saucer mania and the cold war scare which i guess could be a military hoax but I thought the attempt to explain away the case as owls was lacking and insulting to the intelligence of the witnesses. These people were scared out of their wits which must have been noted by the police also I think it would have been noted if they were under the influence . If it was a hoax it was one of the better kept secret ones
You could be right.I was referring to the modern day parody of the original.

Back