• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Request: Randall Carlson

icculus

Paranormal Maven
This man is really fascinating. Would love to hear him on the Paracast. Listen to one of his two appearances on Joe Rogan's podcast. Basically, Randall is a brilliant generalist who has some interesting theories about what happened to our planet around 13,000 years ago.

//spoiler alert. Asteroid hit the ice pack, melted glaciers, rose global temps over 20ºF, caused sea levels to rise 450+ ft, wiped out many civilizations that lived along shores and other low level islands.

Randall and Graham Hancock are good buds. I believe they have been working together on Graham's follow up to "Fingerprints of the Gods". Truly facinating stuff. I have several dozen questions in the queue :)

A roundtable could be a show... add a paleo geologist/archaeologist (hmmm, Ill need to think on who) and Michael Cremo!
Why hasn't Cremo been on the show, Gene? Talk about a long overdue guest for the show!
btw: really good idea iccq ;)

How about Robert Bauval? He would be a great guest as well. And Robert Schoch or whatever his name is, the geologist who found water erosion on the Sphinx indicating that it's far older than conventional archaeology would allow.

To be honest, you could do a full month with Randall, not sure a round table would be necessary on his first appearance. The implications of fast paced catastrophic changes in Earth's history, raise so many questions.

I think scheduling a show with Randall when Graham's new book comes out would be pretty epic.

Randall would be a great guest, he uses the work "extraterrestrial" frequently which will give O'Brien the opportunity to attempt to correct him...over and over and over again.

Back